One To Many

Flo and Y/n both attend something most people would define as 'a typical collage party' when drunk things happen. Shit. Y/Ns parents/family are extremely old fashioned.

A/n: Idk I wanted to try and write sum angsty. Idk if I can. But we'll never k ow unless I try.

A day ago, 12th or April 2022
Y/N pov
I pull up to the party ready for just getting drunk, loosing my mind and trying not to do anything stupid. My parents were already mad when they found out I held my girl bestfriends hand.
I let out a sigh. "You go bitch" I whisper to myself. Hoping I would meet Aubrey there. She's the best friend I could've asked for. She knows my situation. About me being a failure. A f*gg*t (I AINT WRITING THAT SHIT HERE).
I get in the door only to be immediately hit by the strong smell of Alcohol and other substances.
I look around to see Aubrey already coming toward me with a tray of shots. "God thank you" She giggles
"You're welcome bitch" I laugh and drain three after another. "God damn. Slay but remember we've got exams in 2 weeks. Not that your hungover then still" I playfully smack her and we take all the shots. I ain't a light weight and I look around for more familiar faces and spot the most beautiful girl on campus. Florence. She's flirting with some other girl.
With boosted Confidence I walk up to them. I see the other girl. It's Hailee. Doesn't she have a girlfriend? Oh no wait. It's Eliza . Ehhe. Alcohol. Why are you muttering to yourself you bitch. I walk up to her. "Hey Flo" I slightly slur. "Hey Y/nn" She winks cockily. She touches my arm and I feel sparks. We talk a while and I see Olivia stare at us. She's always had a crush on Flo. Plus she's my- let's say ex-bsf. So she knows my situation. Fuck. She's still got my moms number.
Whatever. Fuck her. "How about we take this upstairs" Flo whispers in my ear. I walk with her. I didn't have self control. I mean. After about 9 shots, 2 margaritas and 2 beers I was surprised I was still alive. Which sadly. I was.
We're upstairs and Flo attacks my neck.
Then the night processes.

Present day, 13th of April 2022
Y/n pov

I slouch over in my seat because the
neurofen didn't work as well as it should've. My head is a bee hive and I don't remember shit from last night. All I remember is getting there and then taking a shit load of shots.
Hopefully nothing bad happened. "Heyy Y/nn" Aubrey says tiredly. I nod slightly since my head is still on my small table.
"Hey Aub" I say still trying to remember last night. "How ya doin" I say groggily putting my head up to look at her, my eyes still adjusting to the bright lights.
"Obviously I'm the best I've ever been but shit you were so hammered yesterday" she says with a smol giggle. I groan. "Nothing bad?" I ask slowly. "I- Uhhh" She hesitates. I look up to see her looking anywhere but me
"What" I say. "I don't know if it's good or bad-" She's cut off by a dining tone. She looks at her phone and her eyes widen., "Shit" she whispers. I shoot up. "What is it" I say lowly. "I- Uh- Did you do the homework?" She asks. "We didn't have homework you fucking twit now tell me before I ask someone else" She sighs. "You kinda made out and shit with Flo-" "WHAT" I ask. She nods and looks around. Not seeing anyone in earshot. "There-" She takes a breath. "Olivia-" Shitshitshit "She just send a Foto." She says closing her eyes tightly.

Aubrey pov
They just sit there looking into thin air.
"Did she-" She asks and I nod. She did indeed sent it to the whole school. But that's isn't the worst. She sent it to their parents. Fuck. Y/n just turned to look straight ahead. There are 15 more minutes before the fist bell so we still have some time to whup some bitches ass but y/n doesn't really-.

Y/N pov
I shoot out of my seat and stomp out. This bitch is gonna pay. I walk to her locker and see her taking her shitty books out of her locker.
"How could you" She turns to look at me. "You know what they are like. You've just ruined my fucking life" I say through gritted teeth. Nobody has to hear this except us. "You knew I liked her" she hisses back. "You told me you were over her and she did start. Plus. A FUCKING CRUSH. sorry. YOU'RE FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH JUST MADE THE REST OF MY LIFE A MESS" I start raising my tone. "You're so fucking sour. Why don't you get into you're fucking small ass brain that there's people without a good family." She raises her eyebrow. "You thing my family's good huh? Well. Guess what it's not much happier than yours. Ever since my driver's license got taken away from me my dad has treated me like a slave." She cries slightly." You traitor. We all know how brutal you're jealously cab get." I hiss at her." Fuck off y/n" she pushes me. I shove her back. "Dont fucking touch me. You-" Right then I feel a soft hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing" I hear a raspy British accent behind me. Not wanting to caus a fight I spit on the floor in front of her. "You're fucking dead to me" the I walk off. "Whats you're problem" I hear Flo and she pushes me into an empty classroom. To teachers just not exist here or-. "She Leaked a fucking foto-" Flo scoffs. "So what?" I raise my eyebrows. "So what. So what!? Do you know how my parents are? They've seen this. My dad is gonna de-register my only card and remove me from his will! Our connection will be gone forever!" She looks at me and comes closer putting her hands on the sides of my arms. "No. I-I can't do this right now-" I turn around. "Yes you can. You're one of the strongest people I know. Even tho I don't know you too well yet. Anyone under that amount of pressure would've crumbled. So I guess you're just as good as your finger skills" I blush slightly as the memories come flooding back.
She cooects our lips and we share a gentle kiss. "Move in with my parents. They won't give 0 fucks about gender or sexuality. Plus they make good food so you cant really say no" She jokes and I hug her again. "Really?" she laughs slightly. "Really."

A/n: Ok idk. This wasn't really angsty enough I don't think. I'm just not rlly good at this shit. So yeah.
I guess pls just leave requests caus I can't think of a single thought anyway.
Stay safe, nourished and hydrated and text me if yall need anything.
Byeeee :D

-1212 words