My Assistant

So Florence is the Boss at a huge record label. Y/n gets employed as her new assistant. Will Flo soft? Let down her guard? Let's see.

A/n: I would kinda suggest to know the film the devil wears Prada bc it's inspired by that.

⚠️Flo G!P⚠️
TW: Kinda darkish-horny shit

Y/N pov
I walk into the building with my suit in piek. "You must be Y/n" a relitivly exhausted looking woman says from behind the desk. I nod and she signals me to follow. We get in the lift and go to the 14th floor. Just before the last corridor: "No, No. NO. You're doing it all wrong! Where do think we are? Macdonalds? You're fired as of right now! A week! Really? That's all you're capable for?! Get out. NO. GET OUT" I hear a voice and look at the woman that was touring me. "Yep. That's your new boss" I gulp. We enter the office. It's equipped with a several screen computer, a huge galss window with a view of London. "Im y/n" I go to shake her hand but she waves me away. "Good for you I don't care." the woman leaves us and I just stand there whilst she does something on her laptop. Then she stops, eyes me up and down, smirks and gets up. "I need 5000 copies by three, my lunch at one and drop this off at the printing department" she gives me an albumcover of what seems to be Dua lipa to bring to the printing department and some document to copy. "But it's twelve forty five" she looks at me. "So?" I nod. I run to the copy machine and set it to 5000. Great that gives me twenty minuites to get lunch. I rund to the lift and go to the ground floor. "Y/l/n! Here's the order to pick up" the woman runs to me and I get in the car that is there for assistants. The driver knows and drives to the nearby restaurant. I pick it up and get back into the car. Ten more minutes to one. Shit shit SHIT. The driver breaks every speed limit and we get to the building in 3 minutes. I go up the elevator and pick up the copies and hurry to her office.
"Here you are" I place to food infrong of her. She looks kinda stressed. I place the copies on the desk too and just stand there. "Will that be all Mrs Pugh" she looks at me and smirks. "Give me head" she is fine tho but. "W-What?" I kinda want to-

Flo pov
"W-What" she looks at me and then down to my groin. "But-You're married. A-and it's not professional-" I know she wants to. "Y/l/n you heard me." I blacken the glass walls of my office that's meant for meetings. I turn my chair. She gets down on her knees. I slip off my trousers and boxers. "Y-You're-I- Intersex?" I nod looking at her dilated pupils. "Got a problem with that?" she shakes her head. "go on sweetie" she slowly starts handlung my part and then wraps her mouth around it. She starts suckinf and I close my eyes laying my head back.

Y/N pov
Her head falls back onto her headrest.
About halfway through we hear footsteps and the door flies open. Just in time she pulls up her trousers. Zach, her husband storms in. "It's over" he throws down some papers which I think are divorce related. Underneath the table I get a clear view of Mrs (or should I say Ms) pughs face. "W-What?" she looks at him with tears in her eyes. "I can't deal with your shit anymore! It's not my fault that you were born with a misplacement! And fucking chromosomes can't help you here. Im also done with your gay shit! I know you only wanted to marry me so that the public thinks your straight! FUCKING PUBLICITY! You never have time! NEVER. WE'RE DONE FLORENCE! "
He storms out and Flo stops crying. She shod be a fucking actress." Well. That's out of the way. " she tells me to continue and I do. Atleast she asked halfway nice this time round.

-time skip-
I'm on my late shift and I'm sorting through files and files of information on singers and songwriters. Huh- Elli-seems to be a good singer. Should look them up when I get home. I go back to my office and one of the security guys Darren knocks on my door. "The boss wants to see you" I nod rushing to straighten my shirt and jacket and run up to the elevator.
"Ah- just on time" she says. She darkens the room and know what's about to happen. She lies down on her black leather couch and signals me to come to her. "are you OK with this?" damn she's being nice. I know she usually stops when I say stop and asks for consent but not THIS nice. I nod. "Use your words princess" Fuck that's hot. But two can play at that game. "Yes daddy" she quickly unbuckles her belt and palms her member.

Flo pov
She slowly glides down my length her eyes rolling to the back of her head.
She let's out a mediumly loud moan and I stuff a piece of cloth in her mouth. She quickens her pace and I steady her with my hands on her hips.
Drool starts running out of her corners of her mouth and to be honest it looks fucking hot. She comes into my dick and gets up. "Let's get you cleaned up ma'am" then she starts sucking me dry. After we both finished she collapses on top me after getting dressed again.

-time skip-
Y/N pov
I woke up in my bosses office. Shit. I get up and de-rinkle my clothes. "Morning sleepy head" I hear a raspy British voice from a familiar desk. I notice a bag from a nearby bakery. She gestures to it and I grab it sitting down in front of her.
She takes off her glasses and sighs.
"You're fired" I open my mouth "Ah! Wait. Let me finish." "that's what she said" I mumbled. "I'll cover any of you're expenses. Be my girlfriend?" I nod. "Fuck yea."

A/n: OK yeah. I don't know either imma just publish because I need to do some somehow. GUYS 103K READS! DAYUM. YALL ARE THE BEST. Thank yall so much. By the way the singer: Elli is based off a friend of mine who is really good at singing and I want to help her even tho this probs won't help. Anyways. Stay safe, hydrated, nourished and text me if u need something. Byeee

-1150 words