Abuse

So basically, Y/Ns boyfriend is abusing her. And Florence finds out. Florence is Y/Ns bestfriend. And crush. Obvi.

A/N So can I just ask how you can not find her FUCKING ADORABLE.

Y/n pov
"Don't raise your voice like that!" Eren, my boyfriend shouts at me. Then he beat me up again. The thing is, he always avoids my face and legs because you could see the bruises. Gotta give it to him, pretty clever. But that still means that I get double the hits on my arms, stomach and chest area. And when I tell you that punching tiddies hurts. I mean it. I also always 'have to' wear long sleeves and no crop tops.
Oh! You wondering why I raised my voice at him? Well, I didn't. I just knew he was gonna come home drunk tonight so I hid all of our knifes. I don't Think I need to explain. I still have two scars from two weeks ago. On my shoulder and my ribcage. Anyways. Tomorrow imma stay over at Flos house because I need a break. But I told him I have a business trip. He fucking believed it. He doesn't even care. Thank God we live at his house. Because then if he fucks his side chicks on the couch I don't have to be grossed out.
Anyways, I am packing a big suitcase that'll last me for at least two weeks. Flo still doesn't know.
-next day-
"Y/n! Make me a sandwich!" since I was already in the doorway I screamed "Fuck no! Imma be late for my trip and my job depends on it!" I heard him quickly get up and I quickly ran to my car (it was already packed) and drove off with an angry Eren in his driveway.
As I drove to Flos house I had to make sure that no one was following, because people know my car as 'Florences friends car' so mostly I have to take a huge detour.
I eventually arrived and her house and rang the doorbell. I heard some quick footsteps and my beautiful best friend opened the door.
"Hiiiiiii!" She practically screamed and flung herself into your arms. I hugged her back. After she pulled back I turned around to get my bags but she waved it off. "You can do that later. Let's go clubbing!" I chuckle turning around. "Flo. It's 4 pm" "So? Early bird catches the worm" I shake my head jokingly "What do you mean the worm?" she quirks her eyebrow "Come one Y/nn. We both know that you're not happy with Eren. And you're as straight as a cooked Spagetti noddle. So not really" I smirk "Why should that intrest you Ms. Pugh" she blushes slightly "I don't know what you're talking about Mrs. Pugh" she shoots back. Now it's my turn to blush a bit. "Oh so I'm your wife now?" "soon dear, soon".
-at the club-
We get into the club. And walk over to the bar. I order two shots of tequila. I turn back around to Florence and she looks like she's just seen a ghost. "What is it?" she points behind me. "Isn't that Eren?" I turn my head around. There he was kissing a girl's neck, who was grinding on him. I turn around and let out a sigh. I then walk up to them. "Nice seeing you here" He quickly whips his head around and pushes the girl off. "Hey baby." "Don't hey baby her" Florence says behind me. He glares at her and then at her. "Leave us for a moment Flo please" She nodds and cautiously walks back to the bar still looking at us. "I knew it" I said slightly laughing. "Well, you're the one cheating on me" He shouts over the music. I face-palm myself. "Yeah, right, with who? Florence? Please she's my friend and if you took more time for me then you would know that" He was looking for things to say and instead grabs my arm and draggs me to the bathroom. "How dare you lie to me" he slaps me. "Work trip indeed" Slap. "You're not leaving me. I will kill you first" then a hand catches his hand before his fist impacts my face. "Not if I kill you first" Florence growls. "Now get the fuck away from her" He towers over her. "Who the fuck do you think you are" she smirkes not scared which annoys him the most. I know that. "I don't know let me just Google myself." she says calmly. "You know you can get arrested if you punch me and have to deal with an angry Black Widow, Little Women, Lady Macbeth, The Falling and Fighting with my family cast. So shoo" She shops him with her hands. He hesitates and then leaves the bathroom. "sorry" I say. "Oh don't be. He should be sorry. Honestly, you don't wanna see an angry and Scarlett, Emma, Soarsie (sorry if I didn't spell it right), Meryl, Timothée, Maya, Rachel and David team up on you. And I'm working with Hailey and Jeremy now. Soon Elisabeth and Gweneth" I giggle getting off the floor. Dusting myself off. "Let's go have some fun babe" She holds out her hand. Which I thankfully take.
We go and dance like crazy people, which we are. Then the music changed over to Dick by Starboii3 and Doja Cat. After a while Florence started grinding on me. Lightly at first then she did harder. I quietly moaned. Only to see her smirking. Thankful for the 100th time tonight THAT I don't have dick. Or am I? On Dojas solo I turned us round and pulled her into a chair. I start giving her a lap dance. I grinded on her all that shit. This was the first time I gladly did this dance. Eren always asked me to do it. Then I kissed a girl by Katy Perry came on. I stopped and Florence dragged me back to the floor. The tention was so thick that not even a sword could've cut through it. As the refrain came on the second time Flo cupped my face and pulled me in hungrily kissing me. I kiss back pulling her in further. When we broke apart we basically ran to the car and quickly drove back to Flos house. She probably broke every speedlimit. Once inside I pinned her against the door and kissed her again. This time a more meaningful kiss. Then she kissed my neck. I then tapped her thigh for her to jump. She did and we stumbled into her bedroom. I throw her onto the bed and slowly crawl onto her. We kiss again and she flipped us over.
She drapes of my Tshirt and skirt. I do the same leaving us in our undies. She looks at me and I nod. She then unlatches my bra. Only for my tiddies to jump out. She instantly sucks on the nipples. Then she slowly pulls down my panties. I whine at the speed. She trailers her finger from my chin to my croch. I was like a fucking ocean. Without waiting she entered me with one finger and pumps in and out. I moan quietly at first. "Dont be shy moan as loud as you can baby girl" I moan her name even louder. Soon I was close. "Cum for me baby girl" I come on her fingers and she licks them clean. I then turn her round.
"Your turn"

A/N I literally just shuffled my playlist and these were the songs that came:
1. Gasoline- Hasley
2. Nightmare - Hasley
3. Dick - Starboii3, Doja Cat
4. I kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
5. Pump it - Black eyed peas
6. I was made for loving you - KISS
7. Feel this moment - Pitbull, Christina Aguilera.
But the 7th  with writing this A/N.
Hope you enjoyed! I'm open for request just leave a comment!
Love yall <3 :D.

-1343 Words