When We Got Home

Y/n and Flo are Besties. They decided to let loose for once, you know, raiding the fridge, drinking their parents booze. The typical thing parents would expect. Hehe

A/n: I dont know why but my fav. kind of story is when, yk, they are Besties and have loved eachother for years and at some point confess. Idk why. ANYWAYS. this was TikTok inspired which is why it's so wierd.

Y/N pov
Me and Flo are out walking around. We just walk around the nearby park of our shared apartment and laughing at literally everything. "Lets go home and do crazy shit" I say. "fuck yeah baby" Florence chants and we giggle, speedwalking home.
We arrive at our front door and fumble with the keys because our fingers were basically frozen off.
Then we get it and enter the apartment. "You get snacks I get other stuff" Flo instructs and I nod on my way to the Kitchen. I look around. I took everything I could find. This consisted of a pack of milky ways, some Maltesers, mini eggs, sour cream Pringles, Frazzles and Roast chicken-, Cheese and onion-, Salt and vinegar-, Prawn cocktail walkers. Oh and there were some watsits and Quavers. I also found some Cola and iced tea.
I gather it all in one armful and place it all on the coffee table. Then I look in the fridge. I see some of Flos Tzaziki, whipped cream and nachos. "Florence Pugh! Why in the homemade Tzaziki would you put nachos in the fucking fridge" she magically appears next to me scaring the hell outta me and then shrugs gathering everything. I hadn't tried her Tzaziki yet. So I'm hyped.
We slump into the couch and just eat for a sec or two because we need this emotional support.
She then Dips the nachos in the Tzaziki and puts her hand under it to feed me. It was a small nacho and I ate the whole thing almost with her fingers. Meaning, my lips brushed her fingers. She cleared her throat and we continued. I practically moan at the food. "Damn Flo. I didn't know this could be that good" she smirks. I know stuff you could eat" she smirks. I raise my eyebrow but don't comment. Caus sometimes I should say nothing or I might say sm stupid.
I then take the whipped cream canister deciding to tease her more. I fill my mouth once. Slightly moaning at the taste. Even tho I'm Lactose intolerant. But fuck it. It's not too serous. I swallow it and see Flos darker growing eyes.
"Like what you see Pugh" she smirks crawling over my lap. "Hmm. Not just yet. It ould look better under me." I choke on the mouthful and she laughs getting back to her original seat handing me some Cola. Ok that's enough. I'm horny and have the perfect way to get my crush to get me. I pull down my shirt a bit so my chest is showing a bit more. I thing do another whipped cream mouthful but 'accidentaly' miss. The missed bit falls on my chest. "Oh dang it" I fake angry. "I guess I'll have to clean it up" Flo looks at me. "But it would be such a waste." she rolls her eyes. Probably know what I'm thinking. "Use your fingers" I snort. "Why don't you use yours." she raises her eyebrows. "Somewhere else" I add. I then get up slowly but I feel a hand around my write laying me flat on my back under her. She doesn't break eye contact and  goes down slowly. She licks the cream off then travels her tongue up to my mouth connecting our faces into a heated kiss. She then gets us to stand up and pushes me with my front to the wall. She leaves a couple of hickeys. "Don't move" She husks I to my ear. I comply not moving as she leaves the room for a sec. I see her out of the corner of my eye. She's a wearing baby blue langereigh (idk how to write it.) and she has somethings in her hand. She drags me to the steps and makes me sit on the third one. She sits on my crotch slowly girdinging whilst tieing my hands to the banisters. She slips off most of my remaining clothes and then looks up for consent. I nod frantically and she chuckles darkly.
She then goes down on her knees slipping off my panties and massaging my clit. She stands up and makes a show with taking off her langereigh. "Alexa close the curtains" she says quickly. Then she starts scissoring. We both moan and throw our heads back. Then just before I get over the edge she gets up and grabs the thing that she had with her earlier. It was a Dildo. Damn. She rubs it in my folds and then puts it on max shoving it in. She climbs the steps sitting on my face. "Please. Do your thing" she Beggs. I start eating her oizt whilst outof breath because of the other distraction in my abdomen.
She comes in my mouth and I clean her up. I afterward pull her into a kiss and she moans tasting herself. No wonder.
She then almost tears out the fake dick and smashes her tongue into me.
I arrive seconds later a panting mess of limbs screaming her name.
She chuckles and unties the ropes.
"So that's what gets you to rail me" I chuckle and she looks at me. "I'd rail you whenever, however and wherever you want darling. You're mine." she says with an evil hint in her eyes.
"Florence Pugh I didn't know you were so positively evil" she cocks her head. "ok. I take it back. I'm not complaining."I raise my hands in defeat. She smiles." That's what I thought.

A/n: OK yeah. 2 today. Yay. If I'm just publishing some drafts. Yk. Clear some space.
Anyways. Stay safe, nourished, hydrated and text me if you need anything
Byeee :)

-1020 words