Hawkeye

Flos Girlfriend Y/n visits her on set and since they're not ou with the public yet some young fellows has the great Idea to flirt with her. In Front of Florence.

Flo pov
I hear the roaring of my girlfriends motorbike and instantly smile a bit. Then I hear some foot steps and Y/n rounds the corner of the set. She runs and jumps onto me and hugs me tightly.
I feel like my soul has left me body caus she is squeezing the shit outta me. Then she runs to Hailee hugging her but a bit less vigorously. I can see Darren watching the interactions. Then Y/n comes back to me and we go to my trailer.
After a bit we get some food from the catering truck and sit down on one of those long benches and Jeremy sits next next me. Only he and Hailee know about me and Y/n. Darren sits uncomfortably close to Y/n and one can see that she doesn't like it. "So-uh do you believe of love at first sight or should I walk by again"
I hear a throat behind them and see Hailee. " Darren move yo ass away from me and Flos bestie and how many girls have you actually gotten with that line" He looks down and slides to the side. "For the record I do believe in love at first sight. But you're not my type" Y/n adds and I smirk. "OH really who is then" He chants back. "Hmm" Y/n fake-thinks. "Florence" She smirks and I look up. "Hmm yeah. Flo is hot" He says.

Y/n pov
Did he just- I'm gonna pull his spine out of his back. I'm about to get up but Hailee pust her hand on my leg quickly and then back away again. See. That's what I call respectful. "Fuck off" Jeremy says and Darren scurries away.
Me and Flo shoot then thankful gazes and we eat.
I still had mixed feeling about Heremy after what he said about Scarlett.
But he's apparently gotten better.
"So uh" Hailee breaks the silence. She then leans in to us so no-one hears. "When are yall getting married" florence leans back whilst rolling her eyes. "For fucks sake Hailee it's been what? 1 year" she jokingly says. Hailee playfully rolls her eyes and sits back aswell. "Shiit I'm still the first one to get an invite" me and Flo laugh and I can still feel Darren staring at me.
"Flo your 9 o'clock" I say and she carefully glances his way and he looks down.
"Nomnomnom" Hailee says trying to get us to concentrate on the food.
"Bitch how old are you" I sat jokingly. "I dunno. Five" Jeremy says and we laugh.

-time skip-
Me and Flo are cuddling in her trailer and talking about everything and nothing.
Then we hear a knock. It's Diana, one of the crew. "Hey Flo time for makeup" she sweetly smiles and Flo gets up from the couch and slowly follows her out. She looks over her shoulder and mouths love you bye I smile and mouth lover you too bye see you I smile sitting back down and going on tiktok. The first thing I see is a ship edit. Of Hailee and Flo. I snort.
They would be cute tho. I save it to show to them.
After a while at least 10 Flo edits had been seen by me. 3 of them were actually really hot.
Like her in Fightimg for my family was fucking fire.
I decide to walk to set and see only crew setting up so I sit in Flos chair. I'm on my phone texting Angelina, my best friend. Who's not from work.
So like. Childhood. Not like Hailee. Anyways.

Lil bitch
Omg guess what

Duck fuck
Flo is single caus she realized her love for me?

Lil bitch
Nah-ah hands off my wife. Nah there's this guy Darren who tried flirting with me and she looked at me like. Bitch. Ur getting railed.

Duck fuck
Uh-ok. Did u rip his spine out yet?

Lil bitch
AHAHA I almost did tho when he called hot.

Duck fuck
She is h- ill do it for you

Lil bitch
Why thank you ma'am he should be honored

Duck fuck
Ikrrrr.anyways gtg Julia came back

Lil bitch
Have fun ;D

Duck fuck
Stfu bye bitch
Read at 3:52 pm

I put down my phone to see Darren standing there. "Hey" He says slyly handing me a bouquet of flowers. Lmao they're plastic.
He then sits down in Hailees seat and leans in my direction. "Noones here" He says. "Oh very well spotted" I say putting the 'flowers' on the floor next to me. I see Flo coming in and stopping in her tracks but she's watching. He doesn't see her and continues. "C'mob baby girl. You know you can't refuse me" I clear Y throat and look around. "I just did" He looks down and then back up again like dem Elevator guys. "One date and you'll fall hopelessly for me" He hits himself on his chest. What the. Why would you-. "I'm taken" I say smiling slightly at Flo.
She smirks.
"So? I don't see anyone" He says "He doesn't have to know" I hear familiar footsteps. "She already knows" Flo rasps.
" So? I don't see Hailee" AHAHAH he thought I was dating Hailz- "I'm not with Hailee. Remember Huntfeld" I say reminding him of Hailee and Ella. I can hear his gears processing. Then his head whips around to a fuming Florence. "I- uh" He tries not keep his huge ass ego at bay. "What about a threesome?" He smirks standing up to touch my shoulder. He does so successfully and but I slap his hands away. "Wash your hands. You dirty, dirty pig. Hands off my girlfriend" Flo says. Ha. I understood that reference.
His smile falters and he walks away muttering something.
"Hmmm I still like calling you my girlfriend" she says and sits down in Hailees seat.
"Did I miss something" Hailee says breathlessly standing here now.
I look at her to see a new hickey that was barely visible in her suit.
" Not really. But you sure didn't miss ella" I smirk and she blushes.

A/n: Ayyyy I'm backkkk. I have no idea what this was I just felt bad for not updating.
I'm just working on my Huntfeld one-shot, school and myself so yeah.
Requests are open.
Anyways.
Stay safe, nourished, Hydrated and text me if you need anything.
Byeeee :D

-1111 words