Escape room

Y/n is an interviewer who takes celebs to do shit. Today Flo is on the show and they go to an escape room. A horror one. Flo and Y/n are besties btw. But professional

Y/n pov
I look thru my card and then knock them on the table to make them even. Today Florence Fucking Pugh is on my show and I can't tell you how excited I am.
The tech person motions to me.
"On air in 3...2...1... now" then I see the camera lights start blinking.
"Hello and good day every one. I'm Y/n Y/L/N and you're watching my show" god why did I say that.
"And as promised today we have a special, extremely talented and interesting guest" I motion towards where Florence was standing. "Please welcome Florence Pugh!" She walks in and smiles at the live audience who are cheering. God her smile could kill me.
"Hello" I say after she sat down. "Hi" she grins back.
"So Florence I hear you're working on some Marvel project. And there are rumors about the ship kelena or bishlova happening. Is Hailee in this?" I say and she laughs slightly.
"Which Hailee" she says. "Well which ones you got?" I awnser. "Atwell, Bieber, Steinfeld?" She says and I raise an eyebrow. She shakes her head. "I love the ships but I haven't seen Hailee since Hawkeye" she says with a smirk.
I sigh in fake defeat. "Well today we've got something special planned." I say and turn to the cameras. "Were doing an escape room" I turn back to Florence and she laughs excitedly. "Horror themed." I finish and she groans playfully. I laugh like a gremlin and the cameras cut. We had two cars. One was for the crew with all the technical equipment we needed and the other was just me and Flo.
"You awfully professional dear" Flo taunts me and I laugh whilst gripping the steering wheel.
"Well it's not everyday I get to interview Florence Pugh" I tease. "Oh please you've known me since we were in nappies" She sinks back into her seat and we stop at a red light. I see Flo fidgeting with one of her rings.
"You alright babe? Not too scared about the escape thing" I ask half jokingly.
"HA.ha. you didn't even make it thru half the way of midsommar" she smacks my shoulder.
"But Y/n I kinda want to. Need to. Tell you something" she starts and the light turns green so I step on the acceleration.
"Shoot" I say while still concentrating on the road.
"Well. There's this person" She starts. My heart sinks. She's found someone knew. AGAIN. I clear my throat. "Yeah? What're they like? Do I know them?" I say.
"Well they're super funny and have really good taste in fashion if it doesn't come to girly-girly clothes. They also have immaculate taste in music" she says. "You also know them very well but are not always in favour of them" She says.
I nod slowly skipping thru the options.
"Based on your need to say they suspect it's not exactly a guy. Or is that just me." I say. Quickly adding the last Part.
"Yeah you're right. Well. They're Gender-Fluid" I nod. Seem ok.
I can't think of anyone except Harry Styles for some reason. Not the right points for him.
"No its not Harry styles" she laughs. "Ya spooky wanda maximoff bitch" I halfway shriek and we stop in a jam.
"Go on. Tell me. My brain is blank." I say turning to her slightly she was already staring into my soul.
"Y/n" "yes?" I say and look at the jam quickly.
"You thick headed elephant it's you" my world just stopped. "Wait. Your for real?" I say pinching myself to see if I was stuck in some dream. "Yes" she sighs and looks down defeated. "I guess now you know like if you don't feel the sane way or it might be akward" "Flo" "or you don't wanna be friends" "Florence" "or you just can't look me in the eye anymore. Or-" " Florence fucking rose fucking pugh" I basically shoit to get her attention.
I then take her face in my hands.
"You didn't even let me speak" I say and she nervously giggles.
"I like you too" I smile sheepishly.

-time skip-
We just got guided in. We weren't able to take the big cam in so me and Flo both have gopros on selfie sticks.
"Alrighty guys in we go" we walk through a door and find ourself in horror-butchery.
A guy with a chainsaw appears from some doorway and Flo swipes a key from under the fake mincer to get us out.
"Damn that was quick" she laughs and I find myself in one of the worst places.
It was like a ritual thing and I could see a long black haired girl running towards us. I screech and I pull Florence into a nearby closet.
We barricade the doors. " were in the second room and you're already locking yourself in" she teases and I just roll my eyes. I put down my gopro and cover hers.
"Also to do this" I cup her face and capture her lips on mine.
We move in sync for a while after braking away. "Hm. Romantic" Flo deadpans but gives me a kiss on my cheek before we restart or cameras. I knock my elbow against something and we fall through the closet back into the next room.
And so on. And so forth.
Then after we get out we're a bit shook up. But the crew laughs at us and that low-key lightens the mood a bit. Then we all are free to go and I get in the car with Flo. As soon as everyone is out of sight she pulls me in by my collar and we kiss again.

Welp. I never said I would stop updating. Just less regularly. Uhh. I bet yalls have heard that Flo and Zach have broken up. And tbh I never was a fan if their relationship but I respected it (except for story purposes). And pls it's low-key sad that they wanted to keep it a secret that they're been split for over a month without us knowing caus they knew most of yall be like 'oh thank god' and that's just unfair towards everyone. Hopefully she gets a nice single break. Yeaaaah. Hehe.
Anygays.
Stay safe, nourished, hydrated and text me if you need anything.
Byeeeee :D

-1105 words