PTSD Pt. 2

Here I am. Hehe. Anyways.

Y/N pov
"I-" "It's green" She says. "Flo." She fidgets with her fingers. "Flo" We had just arrived. "Yes dear?" She acts as if nothing happened. God dammit. I pull her to her trailer and slam her against the door both our pupils dilating. Yall know what that means. No. Not now.
I attak her lips again and we end up in a pretty rough makeout. Then she draggs me over to her bed. Ok maybe yes now. She strips me of my clothes and I suck onto her neck. She moans and I practically rip her clothes off. "That was fucking hot" she mumbles. "Yeah? You know what else is?" She smirks "No. But you could show me" I smirk. "I couuuld..." I twirl my finger around the area that she wants me the most making her whine. "God just so it. You know how frustrated I've been for the past. I don't know. Day" I grin. "Sit on my face" I command. "Yes ma'am." She salutes.
Then after her dripping heat was situated over me I started eating her out. She turns around and copies my actions while I eat her to the end. We both cum at the same time and we flop down in a mess of limbs and sheets. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that" I look at her. "I may not be a Wanda Maximoff but I'm Yelena Belova and I'll pretend not to've heard you masterbated to some specific persons films" She points at herself. I turn as red as a Tomato. "I don't blame you Scarlett is hot" I look up at her. "I knew you liked her! YESSS." She looks down.

-time skip-
Today's shoot again and Flo can thankfully still walk after me finding my strap on. Hehe.
I sit on set and watch Flo climb onto a fucking helicopter that's on.

"This was fun"

Then there was a whole ass explosion and fire and shit. And when I tell you my PTSD and Angsiety peaked I told you. I rann to the Trailer and sat in the tiny ass shower flashes of the field I front of me. Tears start streaming down my face and now there's another bang so I feel my sweatpants to find my knife being left somewhere else. It becomes a habit you know.
"Y/n" I feel someone shaking me. "Fucking hell Y/n please." it was Flo. "Please." Then she kisses me to steady out my breath. It works. "It's over. You're home" I cuddle into her chest. I fall asleep and the tears dry up against my face and stain my cheeks.
I wake up with Flo in the bed and a glass of water on the side of my bed. Along with a sandwich. Damn how long was I out for. I look at my phone. As far as I rember it was about 2 in the afternoon and now it's twelve in the next day. Damn. Was that 22 hours? Or is my maths just shit.
"Goodmorning darling" I hear Florences raspy voice next to me.
"Be my girlfriend" I blurt out and quickly cover my mouth. "Of course" she giggles. I look up. "Yes?" "Yes you daft piece of toast" I look at her in disbelief "DID you just say shit about toast?" She laughs. "Ugh. The Audacity. I take it back" she looks slightly scared "No! Please" "I'll think about it girlfriend" I kiss her nose and start to eat my sandwich while maintaining eye contact.

-600 words