HELLOween Pt. 2

"please don't"
K
I sit her down on a chair "As you wish Princess" then the music starts. I start off my straddling her with my back to her slightly grinding. She takes my hips in her hands and pushes me down further into her crotch.

Don't want you in my Bloodline.

Then I turn around and keep my head in her neck slightly sucking the skin. She quietly moans into my ear. (I honestly have no idea how you do a lapdance so imma cut this a bit short yk)
I then turn back around and start rolling my hips

But you gonna have to let this shit go

-time skip Hee hee-
After finishing I get up and the group claps. I bow and Florence gets up.
Her eyes are fully dilated. This is gonna be the best night of my life.
I wink at her and see as her fingers brush over the marks I left. After a few more rounds of Emma shouting Shakespeare off the roof and Timothée having to drive to Walmart and ask for wriggely dead puppies in pumpkins and so on the game died out and everyone did their own thing.
I was talking to Meryl when a hand grabbed mine and I was dragged upstairs after excusing myself.
After we entered a random bedroom The person threw me onto a bed and I recognized a small British actress. "a simple come with me would've been enough" "Oh shut up" She smashed our lips together and we started making out.
She slides her hands under the hem of my shirt and practically rips it off. "Someone's eager" she groans. "Well it's not my problem, or it is, that I've been so horny for you for  the past 13 hours" I moan as she bites and picks my jaw and neck leaning my head to a side to give her better access.
Then after multiple minutes of making out and flying clothes were both in underwear and Flo is making her way down to my V line. She looks up and I nod in consent. Then she removes my panties slowly kissing lower and lower every time.
Then she gets to the spot I need her most and she flattens her tongue out against my dropping center. I try holding on my moans and she starts kitty licking in my folds. After a few times she inserts a finger and pumps in and out in an ungodly speed. When I'm at the edge she adds not one more but two more fingers. This meaning that I came like, three milliseconds later. She flops down next to me after coming herself and I pull her close. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" She nods "Use your words princess" I feel her shifting "Fuck yea"

-time skip-
I awoke in a different room. I look around and then down. I see a passed out Florence next to me. Naked. The. The memories of last night flood back in and I smile. She's my Girlfriend. HOLY SHIT. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND.
The Realisation Hits me like a brick. A good brick. Then she stirrs. "Leaving me already?" I look down brushing her hair aside. "I would never."

Pt. 2s are mostly always shorter. Idk why. But here we are. Happy Halloween imma go out to get free food now. Again thank you for all your requests I take all of them into account and don't be scared if I reach out to yall again if I need some deciding because, well, it was your request after all.
Stay hidrated eat something and remember that Flo and me are always here to cheer you up just drop me a message.

-625 words