Dinner

So Y/n and her girlfriend Flo have been invited to a fancy Italian restaurant for dinner with Rachel and David.
Y/n just doesn't stop teasing.

⚠️Florence G!P⚠️
Just for a change.

Y/n pov
So it's a warm night and I'm wearing a shirt with a reasonable sised shirt-cleavage. And so, like the good girlfriend I am, I decide to tease Florence.
Just then the waiter comes up. "Hello Ladies and Gentleman. What can I get you today" Rachel and David go first. Then I order "A glass of red wine with a glass of water and some spaghetti carbonara please" He nods and moved on to Florence and she orders.

-time skip-
As our food and drinks come we clink our wine glasses and have a sip. Then I take my Water and drink, then I let a few droplets drip down my chin onto my tiddies. I could feel Florences stare on me. Then I take my spaghetti and slurp them, so that some sauce stayed around my mouth. I then locked it off.

-time skip again bc I can bitchess-
As I finished I took my pointing finger put some sauce on it and sucked it off.
Whilst we were talking I put my hand on Flos upper thigh moving upwards centimeter by centimeter. When I reached her bulge I noticed how hard she already was. I started giving her a hand job and her voice hitched whilst awnsering Rachel's question.
She then took my hand and put it on my lap after shooting me a dirty glare. Woop Woop. Can't wait for tonight.
"Now guys, it was really nice meeting you we gotta go now" Florence says whilst grabbing my wrists. I look back to wave and see Rachel giving me a wink. But I didn't have time to do anything because by the time we stopped I was in the passenger seat.
Flo didn't waste two seconds and started the engine and rushed home.
"You were a very bad girl Darling" Fuck not Darling. "What are you gonna do about it Daddy." She stopped at a red light and puts her left hand on my throat "What did you say?" I smirk "Choke me Daddy" she squeeses my neck inec before breaking every speedlimit again.
We turn up our driveway and I stumble to get out and take my shoes and coat off. I then rush to the bedroom and take off my cloths and to show my red lingerie.
"Oh so you're ready" She smirks she says as she unbuttons her shirt to show her baby blue lace bra. "Babe that's my job I complain"

Florence pov
She pushes me to the edge of the bed so taht I sit down. Then she comes from below and slides off my shirt. Then she straddles me and cups my face. We then share some open mouthed kisses. Then whilst we're kissing she trails her hands down to my pants. There she unbuttons it and slides them off.
Ok I've had enough of this. I flip us over onto the bed and rip off her lingerie. Then I lick up to her neck then leaving hickeys. She slips off my boxers and strokes Flo Jr. Like they ain't hard enough. I turn her over onto all 4s I then alighn myself and enter her. Bc why wait. The moan uttered by her is almost better Ariana Grandes music.
After adjusting I quickly thrust into her. But she teased me so when she was close I exited her and she whined. "That's what you get for teasing Babygirl" she smirks and kisses my sweet spot. Fuck Y/n you know exactly how to get me. Fuuck. No Florence don't give in. No! Ok fuck it. After my Mental battle I get up and crash her into the wall next to the bedside table. "Fuck you" I say "As you wish" she says.
...
Let's just say. I didn't keep track of the number of the rounds.

A/N Honestly this cringed me out. Ngl. Ok wow. Any Requests?

-688 words