Hosting

So Y/n is an Actress and hosts the Oscar's. Yeah idk how it works but hey! Flo wins. Obvi. And things evolve.

Y/N pov
Today's the day. I get to host the Oscar's. I groan. Wait- today's the day. TODAY. I junp put of bed to find my text cards. I read through them hurriedly and try to stop my hands from shaking. I know everyone who's gonna be there. Like, not personally. But still. People like Jennifer Lawrence to Maryl Streep to Florence Pugh. Holy shit. Florence Pugh. She's been my crush since like, FOREVER. But I mean, How could she not. I was also looking forward to meeting Anna Kendrick. Caus I bet she'd be a really good friend. Like, she's so small and adorable. Like a little mouse. (get the reference?) I slip on my suit that was hanging from my wardrobes doors and it still fits perfectly. "Of course it does dumbass" I Mutter to myself then I take it off again and get food. I just get some marmite toast and some coffee bc we ain't got the energy or the time to do that fancy pancake Wattpad shit.
Shit I gotta be at the venue in two hours. I halfway slowly try to eat my toast and slurp my coffee while scrolling through Instagram. I giggle at some of the posts about me. Like, people say they turned gay for me. Blushing. (GET THAT REFRANCE?) anyways. I put my shut in the dishwasher and turn it on.
I get my own makeup done because I prefer it and I don't really like make up. Bc I am beautiful the way I am. (GET A HINT)
Then I slip on my suit. It's black shirt goes with the dark purple jacket pretty well. And so do the black trousers. Then I put on a pair of sunglasses for the flashes. And now a cap. Ok good. I get out and put my car keys into the egnition. I drive to venue. Which takes a while. But eventually I get there and park behind it. There I see my agent running towards me with a smile. "Hey Y/n!" She laughs. "Woah what happened?" She giggles "You ready to host one of the biggest awards like, ever."
We high five and skip over into the setup. One of the workers signals me over and says I can connect my phone with Bluetooth. I do it and play 'Mi Gente by J Balvin and Willy William' I then get the card and am strictly instructed not to read it yet. I nod and do a little Dancy dance. Then some actors strarted arriving. I greet everyone and then I see Florence Pugh getting out and slaying the red carpet as always. Our eyes connect and she winks. I smirk back. I mean, Oscar's make your self confidence go way up. She comes up to me and we pose for some photos. I snake my arm around her waist and she pressed herself further to me. "You look hot" she whispers in my ear. I blush and press her side. "So do you darling" she looks down and and giggles. "See you later" I say. I hurry up to the stage and the Sone playing is 'like it-by Cardi B' I am backstage and kinda vibe to the song. Then the announcement comes and I run on stage after switching off the music.
"Hi." I say into the mic. "I would like to thank you all for coming. Ummm. I don't really want to pull this onto a length. Sooooo" I say pulling out the envolope. And struggling to open it. "Just a sec" the audience laughs. Then I get it open and look around like it was a murder mystery. "The winner of the Oscar's this year isssss" I make eye contact with Flo, whose holding her breath. "Florence Pugh for Little Women!" The audience roars with applause and whistles and Florence walks up with a big smile. I hand her the award and give her a hug and she kisses my cheek. I blush and step aside.
"Thank you. Ummm. I won't say that I wasn't really expecting this because I mean, I got invited here so. Yeah. Umm. Thank you to-" she takes out a list. "Soarsie, Scarlett, Eliza, Timothée, Emma, Anna, Hailee, Ella, David, Rachel, Toby, My parents, Raffie, and last but not least Y/n" she hugs me for a bit longer and the crowd applauds. Then a chant breaks out. "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" I walk to the microphone "How old are you? 7?" They laugh but continue. I was about to object. Because I mean, we all know that Flo isn't straight. But she's closeted. I'd say she's pan bc this queen dont descriminate.
Then I feel two hands on the sides of my head. "This ok?" she whispers. I nod and she connects our lips. Everything else tunes out and I tangle my hands in her hair undoing her on-fliek hair. We break apart for air and start giggiling like school children. Everyone cheers but I notice Chris Pratt walking out with a disgusted face. He looks back and I flip him off.

-time skip-
I'm currently sitting next to Florence chatting to Alycia Debnam-Carey. She's a pretty ga- cool person. I feel my arm being connected with some else's and see Flo looking at me. I excuse myself and we walk away to what seems to be a huge bathroom. With a kind of counter island thing. Wtf how fancy-. I was cut off my Florence kissing me passionately. I tangle my hands back into her hair and she places her hands on my waist. I travel my hand down to her arm and to her back slowly unzipping her. Then she steps out breaking the kiss for air. I walk to door quickly checking the lock. She giggles and pulls me in by my collar. And I press her between my body and the counter island. Then I press a leg in between her thighs. Feeling wetness soaking through. She lightly grinds on but I remove it only for her to whine. "Just fuck me already" I grin and get down on my knees not breaking eye contact.

Flo pov
She lowers herself onto her knees and never stops eye contact which just a es me moan. She smirks. Then she looks up to me for convent again I grant it bc: Consent is hot, Rape is not.
Then she slips off my underwear and teases me with a finger. I just whine and she attaches her lips to my entrance. She then slides her tongue in and makes me ride her face. While standing. Shit that was kinda hot tho.
After I came I push her to the ground entering her with two fingers straight away. People always say I'm straight forward. Well. I ain't straight. Anyways. Her eyes roll back and her back arches. Then I swear her eyes turn black during her osgasm.
Then after catching her breath. "Be my girlfriend?" "Um. Yes." she does a small victory dance and we get redressed. I get out a foldable comb of my small handbag. "Miss Pugh came prepared." I shrug and get ready to face paparazzi.

A/N: OK don't ask me. I jo estly have no Idea how this shit actually works. So yeah. Ummm. This was a request by @Bi-Rigui. So. Stey safe, hydrated and nourished and text me if you need anything.
Byee

-1268 words