Idciylm Pt 2

Y/n pov
I am joined by Xavier and we walk back to the hotel chatting about random shi- stuff. I mean stuff. After arriving back I get almost run over by Hailee, Ella, Zendaya and Brie. Then drag me out and I don't know why. "Were doing girl shit bitches" Zendaya says. We go do random shit. We do a full on photoshoot in a shopping trolly and I swear this could be on vogue. Like, people like these are the ultimate 'oh shit I'm gay' people. We then all get lactose free frozen yogurt. Don't ask me how. Actually I know but no. I see how Hailee and Ella look at eachother. They definitely love eachother. I turn to the others. "So. How are yalls" I motion towards hailee and ella. "that going" we all laugh. "Tom is actually really sweet but a bit too submissive sometimes" We all burst out at Zendaya comment. "Oh my God like, that one pap Foto with your arm around him. Gurl the comments were like: Damn he calls her daddy" She snorts and almost spits out her yogurt. We all turn to Brie who was suddenly a little too silent. "Brieee" I pull out the e. She doesn't make eye contact. "Who is it" We bug her. She giggles. "Its Tessa" Knew it. "Tompson. As in-Valkyrie" she nods and we clap in applause. Then all eyes were on me. "You and Florence?" I scrunch my eyes up and they laugh. "We've been kinda enemies for like, ever and yall expect us to date. Broo" they share a look and after a while we walk back. "I mean. There are worse people to have special scenes with" Hailee comments. "Oh shut up. You just got lucky" I motion to Ella. "Mrs Dickinson" I extend my arm out and Hailee smacks it away. "I think the fuck not" We Continue laughing and talking almost all the way back.

-time skip-
Ok 14th day of filming. Yelena Belova intime scene today. Wooo. I am already in my suit and I hear a knock on my door. "Hey bitch" Zendaya comes in. "Hey queen" she grabs my arm and pulls me away from my ever so comfy couch. I groan. "save that for Flo" she teases and we make our way to the set. We're like 20 minutes too early. But all I see is a table. Fuck if this is a table scene I will innerly die. You like her. Oh fuck no not this again. Yes you doo. No! She's just talented, smart, hardworking,.. Just admit it. "Y/n!" Zendaya slaps my face lightly. I come back to the real world and find myself behind someone's trailer. Probably Hemsworths. "You can do this ok. It's just a scene." I nod. "Anyways don't act like you don't want-" I slap my hand over her mouth. "Shut up" she licks my hand. And I go to wipe it on my suit trousers. "Ew what the fuck you're turning into Tom Holland" she shrugs with a smirk. "Just talk to her. But if she doesn't want I bet her Oster is down" I look at her. "Whose Oster is down" We hear an engling rasp behind us. "N-Nothing" fuck why did you stammer. Pathetic bitch. "OK anyways. They're looking for you. You're late." she rolls her eyes and Zendaya smirks at me still holding my upper arm. Florence looks at the contact and without another word she turns on her heel to set. I follow after some time and the only other people in the room were the camera guy and the director. Florence puts on her Russian accent and I put on my other accent. "OK guys. You know what to do." the director says. After getting a thumbs up from the camera guy he shouts "aand. Action!"

In scene
Yelena comes into the room. "You called for me Любовь моя" I smirk and pull her in from her suit collar. "I did and I'm glad about it" I connect our lips and she pushed me up again the wall she asks for entrance with her tongue and I accept it. Her hands are on my hips and fucking sparks. Cliché I know. She then pushes me against the table and pulls down my zipper to reveal my red lace bra. She looks at me with dilated eyes. Oh damn. I pull down her zip and then-

"Cut! Wonderful ladys" he says and u see Florences black lace. Fucking hell she's hot. She nods at me and then walks to her trailer at a quick pace. Then my manager comes in. "Y/nnnn" she says. Ok what's up with her. "ok. What is it." she giggles. "You've got a PR. With You know who" ok. "OK. Umm I'll go talk to her." I walk to her trailer and hear moans come out. I look through a tiny window and see her pleasuring herself. I blush but still knock at the door. I hear alot of rustling and then Flo stands there in an oversized Tee and some baggy trousers." What do you want."she says  groggily." We're a couple noww"she looks confused. "We have a PR you daft dimbo." she sighs and nods her head in defeat. We get pulled out by our managers that seemed to be ahbe a wail of a time. "Spirits up Volks or you could've had a PR with Chris Evans Y/n" Flos Manager teases. "Ha. Ha" I say monotonously. "Well get along fine" Florence says out of noting. I nod. This could be a chance to get closer to her. We get sat into a car and driven off to this halfway lowkey club where there have been some 'CeLeBriTY SiGhTiNGs' and we already see the paps. "Here goes nothing Flo whispers under her breath and grabs my hand interlocking our fingers. We get out and all the flashes went from Addison Rae to us. Haha bitch. (🎶all eyes on me in a sinner in the ring just like a circus🎶) she pouts and leaves u to her car. Florence pulls me into the club and we get drinks. "Mets try have some fun whilst we're here" she says collecting six shots. "Florence Rose Pugh I didnt know you were such a drinker" I tease. "There's alot about me you don't know. But three of these are for you."she hands me 3." Poisened?" I ask looking back up at her." What? No. I'm not waiting 25 years of my life in jail because of you" there she is. I laugh and we do shots. Then after a bit longer we're a bit tipsy and we go dancing. We dance to No Lie by dua lipa and Sean Paul. She goes behind me and presses my body against hers. We sway in unison and I drop down in front of her. If only this were real. She starts kissing my nekc and I let out a small moan only for her to hear. She let's got of me and turns us around. When fa ING her she connects our lips into a passionate makeout session. "Look, I know you hate me" she starts screaming over the music. I lift a finger for her to stop and drag her into the bathrooms so I can hear her properly. "OK continue" I say. "So. I know you hate me" "I do r hate you. I just-" "OK I don't care if you like me, just. Listen to me" I nod "I like you. Like. You know. Ok I'm not good with Feely shit. You k ow what I mean." she rambles for a bit. I mdo smiling at her. "SO- umm can I kiss you" I nod and she loosely wraps her arms around my neck to play with the baby hairs. Our lips connect again and it's the feeling ill never get tired of. I pull her in by her wait and then we break apart. She miles and our foreheads lean against eachother. "Truce?" I ask. "Truce." she smiles and we walk for the paps holding hands and kissing sometimes. "Oh and. Will you go on a date with me?" She asks when we're back in the car with Xavier. He just smiles through the rear view mirror and closes the little door I between. "Fuck yeah"

A/n: OK U have no fucking idea what this is. And this one's actually really long so yeah. I'm thinking of doing not just Flo x Reader but also like Flo x Scarlett or Hailee or sm. But you tell me. Or maybe Yelena? Idk. Anyways.
Stay safe, hydrated and nourished and text me if you need anything.
Request by: uselessfryingpan

-1468 words