Rain

Flo forgot her umbrella. And later on her keys. Y/n didn't.
Flo is still herself. like now.

A/n: Idk it sounded good in my mind
Hehe.

Flo pov
I'm standing at the train station after Toby's concert. It was longer than I expected so my driver went home. I don't mind taking the train as long as I don't get stormed but it's late and deserted.
I stand on the platform as I feel the first few droplets on my face.
Suddenly it starts pouring and I get a call. It was Zach.

Where are you
I'm at the train station I'll be home in about 30 mins
Well get here quicker
I can't get the train to arrive quicker
No but you get me to arrive quicker
Ughh not today Zach it's late
So? I'm the man of the house.

Then he ends the call and I sigh. Wait- why isn't it raining- I look around to see a big black umbrella and a person that's a bit taller than me next to me. "Hello" They say. "Hey" I say slowly. They don't look dangerous.
"I'm Y/n" She says holding out her hand. I take it slowly as always expecting the worst. "I'm-" She nods "Yeah I know bit there are other people here and you look distressed" She says motioning to a group of people already looking our way a bit. "Train to Peterborough?" she asks casually. "Yea" I sigh. "Why are you doing this" I ask into the silence motioning to the umbrella. "Well, it's cold and raining and you didn't have an umbrella" she says whilst shrugging. "So you don't want-" She chuckles. "God no I don't want anything from you. Just that you don't catch too much odf a cold." I sigh slightly. "Trouble in paradise?" she asks curiously. "Yeah. Well. Just guys you know" I add the last part quietly.
"Well. I don't have guy problems" she chuckles. "Lucky you" She nods slowly. "Why don't you break up" She says just then I see the train come it.

Train to Peterborough now arriving at platform 3

"Oh look!" I say motioning around avoiding the question. Why don't I break up with him?
"Are you OK?" I hear Y/Ns voice. "Hmm? Yeah yeah." I nod but I can tell they weren't believing me. "So. Y/n what do you do?" I ask distracting myself. She clears her throat. "Uhh. I'm a producer." I perk up. "So like. A record label" She nods slowly. "Yeah. But sadly Scooter Braun is my boss" I roll my eyes. "Fuck him. He dared do that to queen Taylor" She giggles. "Yeah he let's me do whatever tho" I nod slowly. "So-you looking for any new singers?" they smirks. "I know what you're thinking. But yes. That's why I was at your Brothers concert thingy." Damn caught. "What did you think?" I ask curiously. They look from the window at me. "I thought Raffie was excellent. And so was Tobey. But I can only take one so I'm trying to look around for another studio to take the other one." They say slowly. I hum in approvement. "Please don't tell any one of them" They ask.
I nod reassuringly. "Plus I did help with Lady Macbeth" Wait- "Wait- where. What. When. How." she chuckles. "I designed your castle Ma'am" She does a fake bowing movement in her seat. "So you're also a designer-" "Artist. I paint, draw and design" I nods slowly looking back out of the window.
Damn they were weirdly attractive. No stop Florence I have a boyfriend. Why don't I break up with him tho.
"Which stop?" Y/n asks pulling me out of my thoughts again. "The one after this" I awnser and her face lights up. "No way" she breathes out. "Me too" They say. "Yeah I have to walk like two roads to get to my house I say" They giggle. "Lucky. I have to walk like, Five"

-time skip-
"So. It's still raining" They say opening their umbrella. Then they walk closely next to me so we don't get wet.
Then there's a car and since we're on the slim pavement together they pull me by my arm and we almost fall I to the bushes but it's definitely one of the reasons we started laughing like maniacs. Then whilest walking I take their hand and they don't pull back.
We get to my front drive and they walk up with me.

Y/N pov
She hesitates for a good 5 minutes. "Are you OK?" I ask trying to look into her face.
She nods slowly. It was more for her sake then for mine. Ok this may sound creepy. "You know if you don't want to see him you can come with me. Ok shit that sounded creepy. I just got my guest room refurbished. Uhh-yeah. Sorry" I ramble. She giggles slightly under her breath. "Yeah. I guess getting kidnapped is better than going in there." she says motioning to the door.
So we walk.

Flo pov
So we walk. The silence was bareable. I mean it want really-whatever.
We turn a corner and go up a driveway to a large-ish house. "Welcome to my humble abode" Y/n playfully bows, opening the door.

-timeee skiiiip-
We're sitting on their couch. We've got some wine and even tho it's twelve-ish we ordered sushi. "So you're pan. But you still ended up with a guy" She jokes. "Yeah. I guess it seemed right at the time" I shrug sipping my drink. "Hah. How could you there are so many fine and intellegent women out there" she says. I giggle nodding. "Like who" I smirk. "Oh don't get me started." She laughs. It feels like we've been friends forever. "I mean, Florence Pugh" She sighs lieing back on the couch. "Yeah. She is fine" I say smirking. "True but she's also got a great personality and she's a fucking good actress." they add motioning to nothing. "Huh. Yeah I guess so" then they sit up. "Why are you still with him" she asks in all seriousness.
"I mean- Do you feel held by him" She kinda smiles at the quote. "Oh. Ha-ha very funny don't quote my own films. But no. I don't know why." They smirk and lunges at my phone. "Oi get off" They laugh as they see a Pic of me, Timothée, Emma on my lock screen. Then they unlock it. "How the fuck-" she waves it off. "Dont worry darling" They say in an 'Edna Mode' voice and continue. Then they write to Zach.

Florence
Pack you're shit. We're done grandpa.
Bye for ever.

I giggle but ngl feel relieved.
They plop the phone down stoll staring at me. Suddenly our eyes meet
and tention is created tahts so thick even their cats disappeared somewhere. We slowly lean in and they take my chin with a finger. Our lips connect into a kiss that's yet passionate but steamy.

A/n: Aaaaand. Cut. Welp. This was I think more of a filler. Uhhh. Imma leave yall here. But hey 60 down 40 more to go! Btw I noticed ppl liking 'stepmother' more than expected. So uhh. Yeah. Pls help meh. I'm slightly running outta ideas.
Anyways.
Stay safe, nourished, hydrated and text me if yall need anything.
Byeeee :D

-1240 words