Sisterhood

So Y/n is Zachs little sister. Florence and Y/n get introduced at a family dinner. Things quickly go south... Or east... Or west... I don't know.

A/N: Umm... I just reread just the title without realising that this is my story That I wrote and I was like: What the fuuuck!? This bitch be hooking up sisters?! I guess I'm just fucking stupid.

⚠️Y/n G!P⚠️

Y/n Pov
Today Zachs girlfriend Florence is meeting our parents. I've met her before, she's really nice. I just have two problems: she knows about my 'issue', and I have a major crush on her.
Zach and her have been together for 3 years now, I've known her for 2. Zach tells me everything. So of course he also told me that he was going to propose today.
I dressed in a shirt, blazer and shorts bc it was fucking hot out there.

-time skip-
Ding Dong
Oop. That's Florence.
I open the door to her and she smiles broadly. "Y/nn!" Then she kissed my cheek after hugging me. I blush after hugging her back. Then we made our way into the living room, where the food was set up. It was roast chicken with mashed potatoes, carrots and peas.

-another time skip -
We had just finished eating and Florence had been sitting next to me with her hand on my thigh all the time. I was a blushing mess. Thank God I was able to calm JR.
Then Zach motioned for Florence to come out onto the balcony. The door was still open and I was just sitting there wallowing in sadness.

Florence pov
Zach motioned for me to come out onto the balcony. The sun was setting and we just stood there.
"Thank goodness my annoying sister didn't follow us" he murmered. Obviously not for me to be heard. Man. Fuck him. I like Y/n. Alot.
"She's not annoying" I huffed.
Then I turned to look out over the lake in front of the house. It looked perfect in the setting sunlight.
I suddenly heard someone clearing their throat next to me. I turn around to see Zach on one knee.
"Florence Rose Pugh, these past three years have been wonderful and amazing in every way with you. And I hope you feel that way too.
Would you like to marry me?" Oh shit. I've been dreading this. Bitch just replace yourself with your fresh ass sister. Then he took out a small box with a chunky ring in it. A bit too chunky if you ask me.
" Zach, I- No. Sorry. I would like to let this last a bit longer as it is. I have a new Marvel project up in two moths and I wouldn't want our Wedding to be rushed or cut short"
I could hear the disappointment but he nodded and got up putting away the box.

Y/N pov
No fucking way. No motherfuckung way. She turned him down. Look, I know I shouldn't be this happy right now. But damn. I bet that shit burned tho.
Flo sits next to me and Zach opposite us. I look down and snorted.
"What do you think is so funny bitch" Who the fuck does he think he is.
"Nothing, just something on my phone" I say not looking up.
"Zach don't call Y/nn a bitch! She's done nothing wrong"
"Oh please. Stop calling her Y/nn."
I look up to Florence glaring at me and my (the whole time) black phone screen.
"What have I ever done to you Zach?" I ask calmly.
"You--" Obviously not being able to think of anything. "Exactly. Now. What have you done for me. Ever?"
"I let you live here" He says weakly gesturing around. "OK. Wow. First off this was a present from you to our parents. Second, do you know how many times you've disrupted my private life by being all crying over your Girlfriend who is way out of your league and you talk to me and ask me for advice but every. Fucking. Time. I say something you get angry and tell me to stop talking. I think right now I know more about what Florence is going through and generally more about her. Because every time she says can you talk I end up hearing you trying to fuck her! It's like, it's like-- And you shout at fucking Scarlett Johansson because she was able to comfort Flo and because of what? Flo couldn't forfill your horny teenage dreams? At least Scatlett would treat her right and for the person she is. Not for her fucking body and money. Like. When was the last time you had a job? TWO YEARS AGO! " By this time hit tears were streaming down my face. " DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP! AT LEAST MY FIANCÉ ISN'T DEAD" Ouch. Wait, let me bring you up to date. My last Girlfriend was called Heidi. She was a model and we met at a photoshoot.
We dated for 7 years and even my dad loved her. In the last year she was diagnosed with stage 3 blood cancer.
She died shortly after. Who should've comforted me out of all people? Correct! My brother! Who did in the end? My brothers Girlfriend!
"ZACH DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HER ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. I KIND OF THINK YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE THIS BOTHERED IF I HAD CANCER. OH! MY! MY SISTERS GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD. HMM... WHAT DO I DO? I GO ON AN EXTRA LONG HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND WHEN I GET BACK I TELL HER TO MAN UP" Florence hugged me.

-time skip deal with it bitches-
Me and Florence are up in my room. My breaths are still shakey but I'm SOO thankful Florence is here.
"Thank you" I mumble into her neck. Visibly making goosebumps appear. "Your Welcome" she looks down and I look up. Fuck we're so damn close. Zach left an hour ago and we're completely alone because my parents went out on a date night just before our argument.
We slowly lean in and out lips attach.
Holy shit hers are soft.
But this bitch tryna fuck. I mean, I don't mind.
She climbed on top of me and she strips off my ACDC hoodie along with my t-shirt. I hook around her body and flip us over.
"NAH-ah Baby girl" I take off everything until I reach her underware.
"Are you 100% sure" I look up at her.
"Yes. YES! Just shut up and Fuck me Y/n!" I smirk and she pushes me to the edge of my bed getting in her knees. She slowly pulled down my sweats and started massaging my bulge. Then she slips off my boxers and my dick springs out. She looks at it lustfully before wrapping her mouth around it. I moan at the contact. She keeps sucking and swirling her tongue around. Then she pushes me back and I rip off her panties and bra. She then aligns herself with my cock and lowers herself down. Her eyes slowly rolling back. For a few moments she doesn't move adjusting to my length.
Then she starts moving up and down slowly moving forward to my face whilst still fucking me. We kiss and I notice. This isn't a one night stand to her either. She acctually likes me. Oh fuuck. She moans my name as she comes. My dick twitches and I attempt to pull out but she didn't let me. "It's OK I've got it covered. Birth control" I nod filling her up. "Ohh fuck Florence" she slumps down next to me.
After catching her breath she turns her head to me.
"OK first off. You have no Idea how long I wanted to do that. Second how tf are you longer then Zach. Ok that's not impressive to be longer than him but... Anyways. We should probably tidy up so it looks like we were just sleeping."
With taht we put on PJs and sprayed the room.

-Time skip-
Incoming call ~Florence❤️~
(normal, You. Italics, Florence)

Hey baby what's up.
UMM... We have a probalem.
Shit how big.
Well, big in the literal sence and small in the physical sense
Ummm. What.
I'm pregnant Y/nn

A/n
MUHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER.
IMMA leave yall hanging for a bit. And In case you were wondering
'Y/nn = Your nick name'

-1420 words