Problems

Florence and Y/n have just come out to the world and have been getting serious hate. Florence is at work and Y/n is at home alone (don't ask me why she just is bc it's a Wattpad story)

A/N So there is a big self harm warning here!!! Also Self-harm is a versly serious topic so please do not make fun of anybody who is currently doing it or someone who did it. Tank YUu :DD

Y/n pov
I was scrolling through Insta when I stumbled across Florence's newest post. I smiled at the memory. We were in Cork, Ireland. We sat on a cliff (Don't worry we didn't take Natasha's Career Path) and had a pick nick.
I opened the comments. Again, big mistake. There are sopporting comments like.

"Flo looks so happy"

"I like that she's so happy"

"Atleast she's not old enough to be her mom"

But then the other 70% struck and I did the mistake of reading them. Again.

"Ewwww. She's gay"
"Florence could do so much better"
"So ugly"
"I used to support Flo. But she's gay"
"Go to hell sinners"
"Flo just break up already"
"Go die"

You see, part of what I'm gonna do next (again) is half my fault because I look at the comments. Flo said she just doesn't look anymore.
But then again, this is basically her life. Sadly.
(Still not ok to write those kind of comments)
I can't take it anymore. I rush to the bathroom and set the towel wrack in front of the door. I then get my Razor and hold it firmly in my right hand.
I slide it across my wrist. The pain felt good. Especially because I wasn't concintrated on the emotional pain. But on the physical one.
Just then I heard the key in lock. Fuck Fuck Fuck. I need to clean up and get up. Then I noticed the smallish puddle of crimson blood. Shit my Vision is blurring. Nononono Y/n don't worry Flo she's got enough to handle. Get the fuck UP y/n. "Honey I'm home!" "Y/n?" She's coming up. "Y/n are you in the bathroom?" I was too weak to awnser at this time I reached up to get a towel but knocked over the toothbrushes instead. Causing a loud crash. Then she tried to get in. "Y/n baby I swear to God. Open. The. Motherfucking. door.
I just see her bust open the door knocking over the towel wrack."Fucking Motherfucking Shit"
She then gets her phone out.

Florence pov
I whip my phone out dialing the emergency number. Y/n grumbles "Don't I'm not worth it." I am officially shook and kneel down. "How dare you say that you're worthy. You're literally bloody worthy."Then she visibly passed out.
I pressed the call button then applied pressure to her cut.

E: Emergancy Services how can I help you?
F: Help. My Girlfriend just skit her wrist out of attempted suicide and is bleeding out.
E: OK Ma'am stay calm what's your adress?
F: Harsierroad 67.
E: OK a team is dispatched now. Can you stay on the line please.
F: I ain't going nowhere.
I put the phone on speaker and wrapped the now red towl around Y/Ns whole wrist.
-time skip. (live with it) -
Y/N Was stable on a Hospital bead. She had lost almost one and a half gallons of blood. They found a donar quick and filled her back up. (cheeky don't think like that).
I hear slight groaning and her grip tightened around my hand.
I shot upright. "Baby I missed you" then she pulled me in for a kiss. "I don't deserve you" I look at her. "Look at all the comments. I don't think we should be together." OK. SHOOK. LIKE BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE.
I wip out my phone at look at the comments of our past post. Shit. My 'fans' are, I-- You must be shitting me.
FUCKING DEATH THREATS ?!
" OK. Ummm... Just wait a minute " I put up my phone on the side table and start recording.

What I say:
Hey Guys. I've been having a mental battle whether or not to do this video. But ever since the last post in Cork I have had enough of my so called 'fans'
Using air quotes.
Bullying my Girlfriend Y/n to such an extent as to sending her Fucking Death threats.
I turn the camera to a sleeping Y/n.
Are you happy now? That the only person That I love and loved me not just for my money and body is in the hospital for Suicide. That because of her mental state and trauma of her childhood. You guys convinced her not to be good enough for me. Well. She basically just died for me. Instead of leaving me. So I don't Think I need to say any people in perticular and I am greatful for those who support us no matter what.
I'm gay bitches and there's nothing you can do about it!

With that I ended my Video and uploaded it. Disabling the comments.

-Time skip-

Y/N is out of hospital and better then ever. It's safe to say that the haters are as good as gone and Y/n promised me not to do something like that ever again.

A/n. Ok. Phew. This is for a friend who is basically sitting next to me on the floor stressing me to write another one shot. SO HERE YOU GO BITCH! love yall. Please gimme Ideas. :)))

-941 words