Gone Wrong

So y/n and Flo have been friends for like, ever. Y/n has feelings for Flo Flo isn't sure. Friend zone is going strong. Or is it?

Y/N pov
Another downturn. This time because of her daddy issues. Don't get me wrong, I have huge Mommy issues. Like, Angelina Jolie? Dayum. But come on. You can do better then Zach Braff. Like, if not me then Scarlett Johansson. Who, by the way broke off her engagement because of Elisabeth Olsen.
So yea. I've asked her at least four times now. Always just a friend zone. I guess I can be happy that we're still friends.
Today I have a date with a girl who we all know and love (I hope) you know, ya gurl Millie. So I get ready. We're going to this restaurant at the outskirts of London. It's pretty fancy so I'll wear a suit (bc suits were made for women fight me) with a black shirt, red blazer and red trousers, Black air jordans (choose whatever u want I ain't good in fashion).
Funny story, I gave Ella Hunt advice to ask out her bestie Hailee. And it worked. Or should I say Ella Steinfield. Yea. That was seven years ago.
I get into my car and turn the key. I drive by a local florist and collect a bunch of red and white roses. Then getting back in I get a call from Florence.

Flo, You

Hello
Hello dear
How can I help you ms Pugh
I was wondering what you were doing now
I'm going on a date. Why?
I-Oh O-Oh ok We just need to talk. Who ya going with?
Millie.
You mean like Bobby Brown?
Yep. What do you wanna say?
I can only say it in person I see you round Y/n
Bye Flo.
---------

Shit she said my first name. Something is wrong. Like. Very. I get there and clear my head.
"Hello a table for two"
The lady looks up. "Under Y/l/n I believe" She nods and leads me to a table that's a bit further back aftrr a quick thank you I sit down. "Hey Y/nn" I hear a voice and get up to hug Millie. "Hey girl. You look good" She thanks me and we get down to talking. "So how's things with you and Florence Pugh?" I freeze at the name "Good. Why were besties" I awnser curtly. She snorts. "Don't be salty. You're more than that" I look up at her. "I-" "Hello Ladies how may I help you Today" a young waiter asked whose name plate said Tobias. "Yes. I'll have the red cuvet, garlic bread (bc tf why not) and some spaghetti al olio." Then Millis ordered with that smirk still on her face. She's got something. What tho. After time the food arrived and we still talked about random shit.
"-So then he just kept singing Oh my God in the most annoying way" we both laughed and I wipe my mouth and lean back after finishing my wine and water.
"So. What now?" She sits back aswell crossing her arms "I don't know. What do you want to do now" We ended up going out for the ice cream (cause that's what yall were thinking. Right? 🤨)
After finishing we lean back once again. "I'm still wondering whether the Paps are either being miss invisible or just not here" I chuckle. "Yeah. Well. I'm not complaining. It's like, when I look halfway ok. There aren't any. Then when I look like shit climbing out of the plans I almost get runover" She looks down "YEA it's shitty. But their photos are sometimes really funny" We laugh and I see a familiar car pull up. It can't be. I ignore ir and continue chatting. Then the door opens and I see a very frustrated Florence Pugh hurrying through the room. When she spotts me she runs up to me. "Hey Flo-" She waves that aside, drops three 100 pound Bills on the table and drags me
away. "Bye Mills" I half shout "Bye. Have fun" She winks. Oh... She knows. She knows. And I know she knows.
Florence draggs me to her car and literally flings me into the passanger seat. "Flo what the fuck!" I practically scream. "Look, I made a mistake" She looks me in my eyes. "I bet you have" I huff and cross my arms. "No. With you" I look at her. "I actually like. Like you." ok... "Flo... I don't know. You hurt me you know. A-and I think you know that." She looks down. And then back up. "No" I get out the car. Now it's darker and raining. I walk away soon to hear the car door open and close. "Y/N!" I hear footsteps behind me and stop under a nearby lamp. "What Flo? Is this some kind of sick joke? GOD! This is all a bad dream" I pinch my nose bridge and shake my head. "It's not some kind of sick joke! I want to be with you! I want to be more than friends! What else do you want me to say!" I look into her face, hair wet, and her makeup smeered everywhere, not sure whether it was the rain or her tears. "Flo I-" She smashes her lips onto mine. I kiss back after some two millisecond contemplating. Who am I kidding? Of course it was straight away. I weak my arms around her waist and she loosely slings her arms around my neck. Then we break apart, forehead on forehead. "Wow" She breaths. I giggle.
"Come on dear. You're gonna catch a cold" I usher her back into her car. Not caring about the dampness. It'll dry. "It would be worth it tho"

A/N :This was a Request by Naruko_shimpachi i hope iss ok. Stay hydrated, Eat enouch, sleep and if you need anything just message me :)

-1000 words