Ellen

Y/n and her bestie Elena are going to Ellens show to sort of celebrate her birthday. What happens when Ellen has turns the tables?

A/N ok ok i know yall probably don't read this shit. But IMMA do it anyways. WHEN I TELL YOU THIS WOMAN IS SO FINE! WHEN I TELL YOU THIS WOMAN IS SCEUM-DILLY-ISIOUS. MAKES ME WANNA *BREAKS NECK*

Y/N pov
"ughhh hurry up El" I whine at my friend who is taking forever to get ready. "Yeah, yeah chill yo tiddies bitch. We have another hour." I am so fucking excited.
-time skip to the show-
"Ladies and Gents welcome to my Talkshow" Ellen says as she starts it all off. "Today I would like to invite someone out here. Who was born 25 years ago exactly. Y/n Y/L/N!" Everyone claps and I get up in shock. I get a small clip on microphone and get up on stage. "Hello Y/N" "Wow. Umm... Hi" The croud laughs a bit.

(you, Ellen)
So y/n it's a pleasure having you up here have you had a nice birthday so far?
Yes. It's a pleasure being here.
Great. So let's get started on our game.
It's called Who would you rather date
Okay sounds fun
OK so I'll say two celebrities and you have to say who'd you rather date.
Ok *I laugh*
So. Jennifer Lawrence or Camila Mendes?
Camila Mendes sorry Jennifer.
Camila Mendes or Madeleine Petch.
Probably Madeline.
Cool. Letitia Wright or Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande
Oh that was fast. I thought you liked Marvel.
Oh I love marvel
*the croud cheers*
Ariana Grande or Camila Cabello
Ariana Grande again
Billie Eilish or Elisabeth Olsen.
I love them both but Imma have to go with Elisabeth.
It's a hard choise isn't it.
Very
Elisabeth Olsen or Rachel Weisz
Arghhh both.
You have to choose one!
Uhhh, probably Elisabeth.
Ok Elisabeth Olsen standing strong. Chloe Bennet or Ming Na Wen.
Chloe Bennet
Elisabeth Olsen or Scarlett Johansson
Damn that's the hardest one yet. But imma, ugh, imma have to go with Scarlett.
Ok our last two questions.
Chloe Bennet or Florence Pugh
Florenence Pugh Supermercyyy.
*The crowd laughs again*
I completely understand. Now the last one. Florence Pugh or Ariana Grande.
Florenence Pugh through and through.

OK so moving on I've noticed your obsession with Florence Pugh.
Yes she's very f-
SURPRISE
I scream and turn around to see Florence. I cover my face out of shock and she sits down next to me. "I hate you" I whisper under my breath.
"No you don't you literally love me" she fires back and gives me a hug.
I hug back and then we sit back down again.
As the 'Interview' continues Florence grabs hold of my hand and entwine our fingers.
We lay our hands on the couch so that as little people as possible see them.
Ellen winks at Florence and she turns bright red. She slowly removed her hand but left a small piece of paper there instead. I quickly looked at its and saw the messy but also beautiful handwriting:
'Meet me in the lounge after everyone's gone. *a phone number*'
I blush and look up at Florence who winks at me. I probably look like a fucking tomato now.
-after the show-
I got up and gave the Tech-people the mini microphone back. Then I sat in the lounge until everyone left.
"so you actually did stay" I heard a voice say. "Of course I did." I turned in my seat to see a smirking Florence. "So you really are obsessed with me" I chuckle "YEA. I bet I know everything" I playfully awnser.

F: Age?
Y: 25
F: height?
Y: 163 centimeters
F: Nationality?
Y: British, obvi.
F: Hobbys?
Y: Cooking, swimming, training
F: OK wow umm... Pet?
Y: A dog, Billie.
F: Damn. Favorite plant?
Y: Cactus. Barry, Rest in peace.
F: Yes, may he rest in peace. Family?
Y: 5 of you, very foodie.
F: Oh! OH! Favorite surname?
Y: Y/L/N obvi. Joking. Chalamalabingbong. But I could imagine you as Florence Johansson or Scarlett as Scarlett Pugh.

Then Florence laughes. I must say Scarlett is very attractive but I've got my eye on someone else.
"Rachel?" I joke. "No Emma actually" She teases. I laugh. "No not a celebrity" she leanes closer to me.
"Oh really" I smirk. My confidence is at its peak rn. "Yes" with that she leaned in and closed the gap. It started with a simple kiss. I loosely draped my arms around her neck and she pulled me closed by my waist. I accidentally moaned her name and she smirked. Then we pulled away. "I never thought of you as a flirty and top like type" she giggles and looks down. "Well, I'm not always a top" Now it's my time to giggle.

A/N I had no idea what to do here. And it's like 6 in the morning. I didn't have enough energy to write smut. Next chapter.

-849 words