BudapeSHt Pt. 2

Requested by yelena_belova_16

"What?" she smirks and connects our lips.
I kiss her back and it quickly turns into a make out session.
"So I see you cheered up alot Flo" We see Scarlett smirking sitting on the couch.
"Man, way to ruin the moment Scar. Fuck you"
She smirks even more.
"with pleasure." I giggle. "Scarlett called me here. Soo, you kinda have to thank her" Flo sighs "Thank you Natalia" she mocks. Scarlett laughs shaking her head. Then she slumps back into the couch.
We hear footsteps and Rachel comes in. Then she sees Scarlett and puts on her accent. "Natasha don't slouch" we all laugh and we sit and talk.

-time skip -
Flo just finished a stunt scene where she had to walk down a building, and
Given the hot weather and that the building was fucking high it was really impressive.
She also had this schmecksi ass suit on. It was like, all black and she had like Princess Lea hairstyle.
When she came back to the trailer I applauded her and she did a little bow.
"Now." I start and she looks up from her phone. "Flo, willyoubemyfuckinggirlfriend?" I ramble. She snorts and mimics me "yesillbeyoufuckinggirlfriend" I put my hands up and cheer. "Why did you say 'fucking girlfriend'" "It's costomised" she starts laughing. But fucking hell, it's contagious.
"How about we go out to eat" she nods and picks up her hoodie but stops in her tracks "You mean like a date?" I laugh "If you want it to be. But just to eat. Nothing fancy because I'm fucking starving"
She giggles. "Agreed"

-time skip-
As we were eating I saw Zach and a girl enter the restaurant sitting at a table at the diagonal side of the restaurant. I nudge Flo and she looks up from her food. I nod in his direction and she looks over her shoulder. "Do you wanna go somewhere else?" I whisper but she shook her head with a smirk.
Shit. What's she gonna do.
Then I notice the girl placed her red wine glass on the edge of table while laughing at something.
Bad decision bitch.

Florence pov
I slide out of my seat and walk up to their table. Good that their table is on the way to the bathroom.
Yay, Zachs wearing a white shirt. And a light pink pair of jeans. Kinda gay tho. Whatever.
On the way to the "bathroom" I 'accidentally' nock over the glass. Oof. I love the artistic manner of the wine all over his ugly ass self. I walk on into the bathroom and stand with my arms propping me up on one of the sinks.
I heard the door open and the person singing "Take a look at my girlfriend caus she's the only I got" I laugh turning around to Y/n "I'm definalty a nocturnal daughter of a gun" she jokes. I pull her in to a loving kiss draping my arms over her neck.
She pushes me back so that I use one arm to prop myself up on one sink.
Then she continues to kiss my neck.
"Not now baby" she stops "Baby... I like that"

-time skip-
Y/n pov
When we arrived home we snuggled down on the couch "Have you watched Aladin yet" I ask she nods "Have you watched 365 days yet" she asks I shake my head.
-after the film-
"You could've at least given me a trigger warning" She smirks "Like, that was a whole 124 minutes of porn ngl" I continue. "So? It's you who would always masturbate with Lesbian porn" OK. Miss gurl. "this has nothing to do with me" she smirks even more eviler. "Oh but it is now"

A/N ngl I had no Idea what to do. But here yall are p t. 2 of BudapeSHt.

-645 words