Consent is hot. Rape is not

Ok so, this is gonna be a bit longer...

So, Y/n is omni w. A preference to girls (If u dont wike it, change it) and she has a boyfriend named Kyle. Her best friend is Scarlett. DON'T YOU DARE ASK WHICH SCARLETT. But she's met Flo. Obvi. And they obvi have ✨feEliNgs fOr eAcHotHer✨so yea... Dark times Harald, dark times.

A/N: idk if this is gonna have a pt 2. Idk yet...

TW! Rape, suicidal thoughts!

Y/N pov
So, today was the day. What day? You may ask. Well, the day where I break up with Kyle because he is a horny phsycopath.
I also had feelings for someone else, which I lost for him along the way.
"Kyle?" I loudly announce. "Yes baby girl" I shiver at the nickname. I never liked it be he thought it was my favourite shit.
"I am breaking up with you" I had already packed my bags and transported them to Scarletts bit by bit.
I only had my nercesitys.
"No baby why" I sigh. I knew this was gonna happen. "Because I've list feelings and don't want to do anything stupid" he comes closer to me "And I have feelings for someone else" then his manner darkens. "I'm sorry I won't let you" then he grabs my neck and trys to open my blouse buttons. "Please don't" He doesn't awnser and pulls down my pants. Then he pulls down he own and slams his dick into me. "No please Kyle" he smirks again "You know you love it" I try to shake my head. Then he fills me up and exists me.
"There that wasn't so bad" then I leave to go to my apartment. Holy fuck. I just got raped. When I arrived at the apartment I broke down and dragged myself to the couch.

-time skip-
Scarletts pov
It's been two days since I last heard of Y/n and Florence is here. I know Y/n and Florence have a ting for eachother so... #cupidtingsss.
Anyways. I even Rang Kyle. And he said she broke up and blocked him everywhere. The matter with Kyle is, I have a feeling that nobody who has seen him likes him except for his dad and his 'bros'. Y/n was supposed to come to my apartment after. But never did.
God that sounded dramatic. She might be at her apartment. I just need to find the spare key she gave me...
AHA! there it is.
"Flo! I'm going out for two or so hours can you watch Rose and Cosmo?" "Sure Scar!" I hear from the kitchen. Of course she's in my kitchen.
Anyways, I grab both keys and get into my car. I drive about twenty minutes and park in front of her complex. After heading up I turn eight and knock on the door. Nothing.
Dear GOD! Please don't be dead. I don't need two things I love at the sane time to be dead. Yes, I loved Nat too.
I enter the key into the hole (cheeky don't think like that) and turn the lock twice.
Wierd, it was locked 3 times. She never does that. I walk in and shout her nickname that only I use (it's a Wattpad one shot that's why)
I hear slight whimpering and rush to her living room. There I see her cuddled up in a fluffy blanket with her eyes all red and puffy. "Y/nn what's wrong" I try and hug her but she flinched away. "What happened" I ask more sternly. "She looks up" H-He... Did something " I raise and eyebrow." H-He r-raped m-me" Then she breaks down in tears. What the actual- "He did?! Fucking dipshit" I put my hand on her shoulder and she only slightly flinches, knowing it's me. Or too tired to react properly. "Hey, how about we go to my house and you get some rest. Florence is there too" she nodds her head still buried in her lap. I help her up and we get to my car. "My stuff..." she whispers. "It's fine we'll get it at some point." she nods and sits in the passenger seat.

-time skip-
Florence texted me that she was out doing something right now and it's kinda good I guess. It means Y/n will let herself rest.
I help Y/n up the stairs and she falls straight into the bed.
This, I think, is the first time I'm glad Rose is at her dad's.
"Sleep tight Y/nn. You're safe here" she nods slightly and nods off straight away.

-time skip-
Florence pov
"No Zach. Here's the ring back" "But-" I slam my car door in his face and speed off towards Scarletts careful that noone follows me.
When I get home I knock in the door and hear steps soon after. "Hey" Scarlett looks drained "Hey. Are you OK" She looks down slightly and then up again "I am, but someone else isn't" Y/n. "What happened" She shakes her head " She got Raped"
Wait--WHAT "WHAT" I whisper yell. "When she broke up with Kyle the bastard he didn't take it well. At all. Even gave her a death threat" Never liked that guy.
"Where is she?" Scarlett opens her mouth "I'm here" We hear a quiet voice. Our heads shoot around. "OH MY GOD! Y/N! Are you OK?" she nods u surely and I run to her. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" She nods and proceeds to hug me with her arms around my middle I am shocked for a bit but wrap my arms around her too "Damn you didn't do that to me" Scarlett jokes sounding hurt. " Y/n laughs and buries her face into my belly even more." How are things with you and Zach? " I hear Scarlett say" I broke it off" Y/n looks up at me "Why tho" I chuckle "Because I have my eyes in someone else Darling" she looks mw in the eyes, cheeks red. "Well, It's seven pm time for food bitches" Scarlett calls out. "Coming" I shout. Then I hear Y/n mumble, obviously not for me to hear "Oh you will be" I snort and walk off deciding to make her believe that I didn't notice.

-time skip bc, well, I can-
For food there was Scarletts famous lasagne but vegetarian and then we ate chocolate cake with red wine. Because Y/n wanted to.
"Delicioso" I pat my stomach and Y/n laughs lightly at my actics. "I'm glad you've cheered up" Scarlett pats Y/Ns hand across the table. "YEA, well, it happened. I'm not saying its a good thing, but being sad about it now won't change a thing. And Flo is here so... Yea." "Very philosofical" Scarlett sips her wine whilst watching me turn as red as it.
"Time for bed children" Scarlett calls out after we tidied away the dishes. We prance up the stairs and I get the third guest room next to the second one. Which was Y/Ns.
"Goodnight" I heard her say. "Goodnight Darling" I awnsered, knowing that she probably won't have a good night's sleep. Then she closes the door and so do I.

-time skip bitchessss-
I heard a loud voice/rumble thingy idk and awoke. Shit, it's one am. I get up in my oversized white Tshirt and short shorts and walk over the hall to Y/Ns there I just walk straight in. Knocking would be useless and see her tossing and turning in her bed.
I slowly walk over to her, as not to startle her.
I then gently shake her and she jolts up and I quickly have to dodge a tiddiesmack. When she adjusted her eyes to her surroundings she quickly helps me up off the floor. "I'm so sorry" she says, trying not to laugh but also serious. Then she tugs me into her bed.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHA IMMA PUBLISH THIS NOW. I'm still working on pt 2. School started and I'm trying to make updates, yeah. Yall know what I'm talking about.

-1360 words