Hate And Hurt

So Y/n are at collage together. They hate eachothers guts. Flo is the popular one, Y/n is about exactly the opposite. They are roomates sadly, or is it...

A/N I have 0 ideas rn so don't be too disappointed bc of this shit that's about to happen.

Y/N pov
Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm already late and now I have to find my computer. Where the fuck can you even lose a computer. I rummage through my draws and underneith my bedclothes. Lastly I found it on the very top shelf. Eith I was a complete Idiot or Florence just exists.
I stumble out of our dorm and rush across the courtyard of the Oxford Institute to my acting class. Yes I wanna be an actress. Yes I am at Oxford. You're probably thinking: Oh you must be really clever. No. I only just passed the test to get into here. And now I'm always teamed up with fucking Pugh. She says she wants to be a lawyer. But I know she actually also wants to be an actress. I'm not even sure why she hates me so much. But she got on my bad side.
"Hey loser! Whatch that you don't fall" then one of her 'friends' trips me and my books go flyling everywhere.
When I get up I turn to glare at the three but only see two laughing. Flo isn't. Wierd mf.

-time skip-
As the bell rings I close my laptop and the professor dismisses us. Bc you know, onLy I diSmIss tHe cLasS nOt tHe bEll. But whatever I feel like 70% don't pay attention anyways. Like a month ago or so the professor sat a guy that is usually right in the corner at the back I front of me because he never said or did anything just stare into his computer. Then in like the second lesson I looked up and he was watching fucking porn. Like wtf dude. That's like fourth grade shit. Anyways I pick upy stuff and walk to my Dorm setting everything down on my desk. Then I just grab my wallet and walk to the shop that is over a relatively busy road. I cross the courtyard and see Flos group at the road. Great. And the light was red for me. Great again.
"Hey dyke" Ryan the third friend calls out and I see Flo talking to Larissa who walks over to me and she pushes me onto the road. SHE FUCKING PUSHED ME I FRONT OF A CAR.
Then everything went pitch. black.

Florence pov
I see Y/n coming out of the collage probably going to buy some food and I hear Rye shout "Hey dyke" I hiss at him to shut up because he's gay himself. We all know he likes Andrew and/or Jake. Larissa whispers to me "I'm a do it" Confused I awnser "OK I guess" she walks up to Y/n. OH SHIT SHE WAS GONNA PUSH HER. I run behind her but it was too late. She had pushed her into a FUCKING ROAD. She was hit by a reasonably sized black car and rendered unconscious.
"What the fuck dude!" I screech at Larissa. "Are you fucking serious you told me ok" She replies "I didn't know you were going to push her" I rip out my phone and dial 999 (the emergency number in the UK btw)
"look who cares" Ryan coos I slap him and press the call button.

Flo, emergency person

999 what's your emergency?
My friend just got hit with a car
Ok calm down ma'am what exactly happened and where are you?
Right in front of Oxfort university, a girl pushed her and I don't know why she did that please
OK is the person in question unconscious
Yes
Paramedics are on their way and please stay on the line.
I have no intention of hanging up
Very good. What's your name?
Florence. Florence Pugh.
And how old are you?
25.
What about the person on the ground.
Y/N Y/L/N also 25
Ok. So can you see the ambulance?
I can hear them but I can't see them.
Is there any bleeding?
Not that I can see.
OK probably internal bleeding.
I can see it now
OK thank you Florence have I will ring you again when I know more and you can come visit. And please eat chocolate or something with energy you'll need it.
Thank you bye.
Bye

*end of call*

The paramedics drive up onto the pavement as not to disturb the flow of traffic too much and quickly move Y/n onto a strecher. I walk behind them.
"Are you the one who called" One of them asksand I nod. They motion to a police car nearby. "You're colleague is in there you can see her in about two hours. Minimum." I walk over to the police car and catch the almighty words. "Larissa Harpinson you're under arrest for harming someone and/ or attempted murder of Y/n Y/l/n" Larissa frowns "Well my opinion is-" she starts but the officer cuts her off "Well ding dong you're opinion is wrong" and then she closes the door. Damn she be savage. She be picking the right job over here.

-time skip-
It's been three hours and I've been waiting outside of Y/Ns room. I know know my least favourite number, 466. Yall probably know why.
The nurse called Denise comes out and gives her head a shake giving me sighn That I can come in now.
I go inside and sit next to her. She is visibly breathing and the machein is annoyingly beeping too. I sit in the nearest chair. Once a nurse told me the best thing to do with a situation like this is just to talk. The person could hear you with a 86% sertinty. Ok enough statistics Flo. JUST TALK TO HER FOR FUCKS SAKE. I mentally slap myself.
"Heyyyyy Y/n" I start pulling my chair closer to her bead so that I was less then my arm length away. "I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to you right now but I hate to say I'm the only one here for you. Well, I just wanted to say like, umm, I wasn't the one to do what Larissa did. I bet you saw that I talked to her first but umm. I didn't know what she was gonna do. And I'm not even sure why we hate eachother. It was probably me. "
Then a nurse with a clipboard comes in and ushers me out of the room.