Home

Y/n is member of the marine army and is overseas. Florence in at a Jimmy Fallon show.

A/N ok so I just feel like, Fluff. Bc it's fitting. I mean, even I find it cute asf.

Florence pov
I am going to a Jimmy Fallon interview in four hours and I look like absolut shit rn.
I am sitting on the couch watching the news with a tub of chocolate and strawberry ice cream.
You see, my Girlfriend Y/n works in the marine army and way shipped overseas. And I am a dumbass watching the news. Hoping not to see any bad news. Okok. Now comes the right bit.

Reporter: After an attack with a CG7 Shell on the American marine army 4 people were injured, 2 killed and 3 still missing. The 2 killed are : Abagail White and Melanie Greneth. The 3 missing are: James Engly, Rudolph Habs and Laura Corleens.

Phew. Just, Laura was Y/Ns best friend. She must be broken. Then they show Fotos of the shipwreck. It looked bad. But Y/n was alive.

Soon I got a text from my makeup and clothing team. I have to get ready. I got a red suit and some makeup and was then ushered to the SUV that was waiting for me. I honestly wasn't 100% up for this. But it'll be fine when I get there.

As we were pulling up I already saw the paps waiting. Edgar (the driver) got out first trying to get a mojority away. But it was next to no use. I got out and just pushed through.
When I got there I quickly slid in and got backstage.

-time skip-
"Ladies and Gentlemen now! Florence Pugh!" I then stepped in and waved to the crowd.
Aftrer I shook Jimmy's hand I sat down.
"So Florence. Hi"
"Hello" I giggled
The crowd laughed and he got his cards out.
"I heard your Girlfriend works in the Marine?" I nod slowly looking down.
"So you probably miss her?"
"Like hell." The crowd laughs.
"Well, We're all thankful for what she's doing for our country" I nod surpressing my tears.
Just then the music 'I'm coming home' Started and I felt two familiar arms wrap around me.

Y/n pov
"Well, We're all thankful for what she's doing for our country" That was my cue. The DJ nods at me and I quietly walk out shushing the crowd.
Then I wrapped my arms around Florences  neck from behind. She tenses up and slowly looks back.
"What? No welcome home kiss?" She starts crying a bit and pulls me in by my neck. Damn. Her lips were the one thing I missed the most, next to her laughs, her voice, her pu--
Ok. Anyways.
The crowd 'awwws' ase we pull back. Flo hugs me from the side and lays her head on my shoulder. "Someone missed me" I kiss her head. "Oh shut up" she pecks my lips and playfully slaps my arm.

-time skip bc why the fuck not-
We get in the car after Florence signing some shit. When we got in we shared another long passionate kiss and Edgar drove off.
As we arrived to our house I was fucking shitting myself. Oh wait. You don't know my plan. Me and Flo have been dating for three years and I bought THE ring. yes. THE ring.

-time skip bitchesss-
Florence pov
As I finished the snacks I heard Y/n shout "Flo come here!" I rushed to the balcony only to find Y/n standing on it a hand in her pocket. I walk up to her.
"OK so, you're gonna turn around and on the count of three I want you to turn around" I nod, curiously just doing as I was told.
"Ok 1, 2 and 3" I turn around to Y/n one one knee with a beautiful ring in a black velvet box. "Florence. The past few years you hane made me the happiest woman alive and I really hope this could last a lifetime. So, because I'm not good at this shit.
Florence Rose Pugh, will you marry me?" I am fucking lost for words. Just then I realise she was waiting for an awnser. " Yes, Yes and a million times Yes" She gets up and slips the ring on my finger. I kissed her wrapping my legs around her waist. Then she carries us into the living, where we cuddle and binge watch Stranger Things

A/N I am not good at cute shit.

-764 words