Neighbors

Y/n is Florences neighbor. One day she leaves her keys inside and has to crash after a long day.

Y/N pov
I stumble up the stairs to my apartment complex and struggle to get my keys out with all the groceries.
"Let me help you with that" I hear a new but familiar voice. I turn to see fucking Florence Pugh standing looking as if she were on her way to an important party or sm. "Oh no it's OK. Don't bother. I'm not worth helping you've got somewhere to go" She looks at me for a split second. "Why would you say that? Everybody is worth helping except for specific people" She says plopping her stuff in her reasonably sized LV handbag. Then she takes my keys and opens the door. "I would invite you in since your new and shit. Sorry. But you look like you've got something else to be." She contemplates for a bit "To be honest I'd love to be there later than on time so if I could I would love to get to know you better" I nod and guide her into my flat. Then I put the bags on the kitchen counter. "Do you want something to drink or eat? I've got Tea, Coffee, Softdrinks, Water and all kinds of Alcohol." She giggles "It's three in the afternoon Misses!" I shrug and pour myself a glass of Rosé. I then offer her one and she takes it "IMMA need this" then we sit down on the couches and Start talking. "Anyways. I'm Y/n Y/L/N and I'm a real estate agent. I've sold alot of big houses and flats to big people and work with someone who you might know callers Dalton Gomez. By the way I didn't even know why Ariana got engaged to him but I'm glad she's with Billie anyways. I am currently single. Love music, cooking, scetching and stuff like that. I'm 26 and yea. " She sets down her glass." Well, I think you know me "" Well yeah. But only the public picture. And I know that that's next to not true atall" She sarcastically laughs. "Atleast someone's got that right. But I'm Florence Rose Pugh. I'm 25. Am like 14 year olds. So basically a simp for Scarlett Johansson. And glad she didn't marry straight. I'm currently working with Hailee Steinfeld and her girlfriend Ella Hunt and they're fucking adorable. Umm, I love cooking, Gardining, Music and all that shit. And I love swearing because it doesn't hurt anyone but only if you actually mean it so yea. " I giggle and yup my drink." Sorry hate to ask. But like, you and--"I wave my hand around and she looks down." Yes. We're done because he was fucking 50 and wanted to remarry and have more kids. And I didn't so yeah" I lean forward to pat her shoulder and then shoose not to because it was a bit wierd. Y'know. "Is it a bit straightforward to ask you. You know... Are you... Straight?" I snort slightly. "Me? Bitch PLEASE. I think I'm fruitier that the whole fruit section at a supermarket" She laughs and nods. "Same" I look at her with fake disbelieve. "You? What?! Neverrrr." She playfully shoves me. Then looks at her watch. "Well, I gotta get going. We've gotta meet again." "Yea. Sure I mean, I literally live just next door" Then she leaves.

Flo pov
I get out her door. Damn. She do be fine tho. I shake my head and head down to my car. Then after driving to the manor I get out Y/n still on my mind. I get there and I straight on bump into Scarlett.
"Flo! You came!" then she hands me a champagne flute and I sit Don on a nearby couch staring into the distance. Then I feel a weight next to me. "What happened" I recognize Elisabeths voice. I shake my head and put on a smile. "Nothing. Nothing at all" I then chug my champagne. Big mistake. "Who?" I look at her confused. "Who did you meet?" This B-- "You fucking Wanda Maximoff why do you always know" I joke and she just shrugs. "I just do. So who what and when tell me all of it" I put my empty flute on the nearby table and turn to her. "So it's my neighbor and SHE is 26 called Y/n" She looks at me. "Wait. You're neighbor Y/n. As in Y/n Y/l/n? The real estate agent?" "You know her?" She nods like 'bish obvi' "She sold us our house" she gestured to Scarlett who was happily chatting with David. I make an 'O' with my mouth. "So you two are getting along well" I smirk and she blushes. "Well, umm... We're engaged" "Wait WHAT?" She nods sheepishly. "Who proposed? When's the Wedding? Spill all of the tea!" She giggles and sets down her glass. "Well, I actually Proposed." "Elisabeth Chase Olsen. You got yourself a fine catch" I laugh patting her bag. "Umm... We think we'd like a wedding in June. And umm... Scarlett asked to ask you. If- You could be her bridesmaid along with Cobie." I giggles and clap my hands. "Umm. Of. Coursseee"

-time skip-
I just got up my sets of stairs. And I gotta say. I ain't that drunk. I go to grab my keys- wait where the fuck are my keys. "Shit" I mumble under my breath. "Well hello again" I turn around to Zach coming down the stairs from the flat above. "What seems to be the problem dear" This bitch. "You are now please leave me alone" "What? Not even a hello kiss?" we've been done for like, two months now. "Were not dating and you're probably coming from a one-nighter" He chuckles. "So? What about one-nighters" he comes closer but I push him. "Please leave" he sighs but doesn't move. "I'm going to my Girlfriends so leave me alone" That had him shook that bastard. Then I ring Y/Ns bell hoping for God that she's still awake. I hear the door unlock and Y/n look out. "Oh Hey Flo" "Hey babe" she looks at me in confusion and I silently gesture to Zach. "So you finally came I thought you were lost. Babe" she's having way to much fun now. "I still don't believe you" Zach utters. I forgot he was there to busy looking into my 'girlfriends' eyes.
"Oh you don't?" Y/n smirks.

Y/N pov
I pull her in and kiss her. She kisses me back. Holy fuck. After pulling apart we both giggle as we notice that he's gone. The she cups my cheeks and we kiss again. More passionatly this time and she guides me into my apartment. There she closes the door."So why are you here again" "I forgot my keys and wanted to ask you to help me but then my musty crusty dusty ex appeared and we had our first kiss. Whick by the way was not bad. And now here we are.
So we get changes and snuggle up in my bed.

A/N ok Idk what this is. But it's long. Happy new year people! I wanted to get this out yesterday on time but we were invited somewhere so yeah. Anyways. Stay hydrated, nourished and write to me if you need anything. Bye!

-1247 words