Comiccon

Y/n visits the Comicon in New York for Black Widow. There she catches Florence eye.

A/n: We're going Olivia style: Jealousy, Jealousy.

Y/N pov
So me and my friend Grace are going to the Black Widow Comiccon in NY and I'm so fucking excited. Especially because of Scarlett and Florence finally being in the MCU!!
Let me let you all in a secret: MY friend Grace has a major crush on me and is always jealous when I talk about Flo. Or even Rachel for that matter. She always acts like we're a couple and has even asked me to be her Girlfriend four times! But hell no. Why do I know this? You see, every Friday she has a very loud conversation with her best friend Courtney who was the best friend of my Girlfriend in college. Ariana. Yes. THE Ariana Grande. We broke up because Grace was always doing wierd shit. So now we're Besties.
Ariana and me that is.
"Y/n! We're leaving to see Fogrence!"
I sigh "First off, it's Florence! Second I'm taking my car. You're taking yours!" I hear her stomp off and the door close. This bitch tried to get me outta the house tree hours early.

-time skip-
I am just pulling up and see a whole bunch of people who finally relate to me. And of course, Grace. Why we're still friends? Or best friends? Because she is really nice when she's not in 'overprotective fake girlfriend mode'

-another time skip. Live with it bitches-

"OK and now I would like to welcome..."
"Scarlett Johansson"
"Rachel Weisz"
"David Harbour"
"O-T Flambengale"
"And last but not least Florence Pugh!!"
Everyone goes histeric and Grace squints at Florence cluching my hand.
They start getting into questions.
I look up all the time. But Florence seems to me watching me. I send her a wink and she looks down.
She then looks up at me and Grace's conjoined fingers/hands and frowned.
Then she got asked a question and Scarlett looked like she knew something was up. (she knows, she knows, and I know she knows)
I see them talking and Scarlett looking at me.
I unhooked our hands. "We're not together and stop acting like it" "Well then stop flirting with that bitch" OK. Miss GURL--I- "If anyone here is a bitch then it's you and I'm not flirting." She hisses and gets up and leaves. Yay.
- time skip -
I am on my way out. "Heyy..."I turn around to an arm pulling me aside.
It was Florence." Hi"
"Y/n"
Then we just sat around and talked, getting to know eachother.
"Good to see my future sister in law up close. I'm the best lady by the way" Scarlett came in. They be acting like a family irl too. Cute. "And my daughter in law" Rachel. And then David came in too. We talked and we had a genuine conversation.
I could see Florence looking at me and she was constantly flirting.
When the others had to go she dragged me into her car and shoved me into the back seat. As I was going to protest she shut me up with a kiss.
We, still kissing, climbed into the renge rover and closed the door. Thank God this Car has tinted windows.
We started stripping and she kissed down my jawline and neck sucking on my sweet spot.

Florence pov
The moan she uttered was fucking music to my ears. I then went down and attacked her tiddies. Sucking and swirling one nipple, massaging the other then changing sides.
I readjusted myself to straddle her thinly clothed clit.
"Be my Girlfriend"
She didn't take fucking milliseconds.
"Fuck yea"
I went to her stomach area and lucked a straight line up to her ear.
"Don't be too quiet this car is soundproof." I then slightly bit her earlobe.
"Stop fucking teasing" I smirked "You're wish is my command"
I slowly put my hand into her panties and rubbed her clit. I entered her pumping at a steady pace. After quickening my pace I could feel her walls tighten around me. As she came I could alphabetically list the cuss words. Let's start: Asshole, Bitch, Cunt, Dumbass, Egghead, Fuck, God...
Ok I don't even know why she said Egghead... But idk.
The car windows were full of little water droplets. So one could say it was literally, steamy.

Y/N pov
After catching my breath I hooked NY arm under her shoulder and my leg over the backs of her exposed thigh. Then I swiftly turned us over.
"That was amazing. Let's see if I can do well too. Or maybe even better Darling."

A/N welp. Here yall are. Leave requests. Stay safe, stay hydrated and don't die. Yet. Pls.
Anywayssss! Byee

-790 words