Touching Pt 2

Hehe HELOOOOO

Y/N pov
"what are you not telling me"
I visibly gulped. "N-Nothing" she smirks and sarcastically nods. "Yeah"
Then she backs away to finish cooking.
I walk away to sit on the couch picking up the remote switching it on and then just sit staring at the menu.
"What are we watching" Flo comes up behind me with two bowls of soup. I take the bowls and put them on the coffee in front of us. "Shut up or we're watching the falling." She puts her hand up in surrender. "Why do you watch that film anyway" I smirk getting hold of her chin and strocking her face. "Theres this actress" dhe nods "Her name is Florence. She dies tho" she giggles. Then I pull her closer "Don't ever pull shit like that again" I growl.

Florence pov
She lets go of my face and switches on the marriage story.
You see, she's fine as hell when she's dominant like that. And I am fucking turned on. And thats not good because I have a boyfriend. Sadly. I'm probably gonna break up with him over text because I've better shit to do than meeting him.
"If you end up like this I might just" I purr back. She sinks back into the couch pupils dilating. Great now we're both turned on. I whip out my phone.

Zach

Zach I'm breaking up
Delivered 2:22pm

I lay my hand on Y/Ns thigh and we continue to watch.

-timeskip bc I can muahahaha-
"I should probably go" I say. Y/n frowns but nods her head "I guess you should I'm gonna have a bath" I nod and get up picking up my keys that also have her spare one.
I exit her house and get in my house putting my keys into the ignition. I put my hand in my pocket and, shit, I forgot my phone. So I take my keys again and walk up to the door.
I open it and walk around to try and find my phone.
Then suddenly I hear wierd ass noises. Are those? Moans? Shit they are. Don't tell me she got a girl over bc is she do imma just like attack then and finish Y/n off my self-- Flo chill your tiddies. I go into her room and find it empty then I hear water splashing and walk over to her bathroom. I hear them getting louder and louder and then I hear her.

Flo

Holy shit. She's thinking about me...
While touching herself... Sheesh. But that was hot tho. So after contemplating I take off my jacket and throw it on the bed then I open the bathroom door and she's got her eyes closed.
"Woah, I didn't know I would turn you on THAT badly" She shocks and almost jumps out if the bathtub.
"Oh shut up" I come nearer and bend down next to the tub. "Make me" then she grips my collar and hungryly kisses me obviously waiting a long time for this. I step into the bathtub (clothes on obvi bc they won't be for long)
And kneel Don in between her legs so that I am sitting on my heels cupping eachothers face. I suck on her neck and she groans obviously on edge and just wanting me to fuck her senseless. I take a hand and trail it down to her center with a stop at her breasts. I then cup her heat and slightly teasing her with my middle finger.
She groans and puts herself down on my finger so that I was inside her.
I go up to her earlobe "Oh so that's how it is" Then I bite her ear lobe smirking. I exit her and shut her up with three fingers. I continue suckling on her neck and massaging her tiddies. Like, talk about multi-tasking.
After xumming in the water I get up and get a robe. "Where are you going?" She askes "To get a bathrobe for you" I smile and pick it up from the sink. She smiles. Then I help her out because it's not that easy with wobbly legs. I smirk while wrapping the robe around her and taking off my trousers picking up a pair of sweatpants. We then lay on the bed me being the big spoon obvi. We are binge watching Modern Family. "Noones ever given me aftercare" She mumbles.

Y/N pov
She lifts up her upper body and looks at me "Seriously" she asks. I nod snuggling into her arms. She thinks for a bit and then lays back down.
I turn around and we stare into eachothers eyes. Then I kiss her lips and mumble a goodnight. She says it back and smiles.

Hee Hee. Hands in the phone please. New parts coming soon. I'm Going back to England finally and so I'll either have little time or alot. I'm working on the requests don't worry to yall geniuses.

-835 words