Kareoke

So Y/N is at a Kareoke bar with her friend group. (you can choose their names I'm just gonna call them - Anna, Emily, Kate, Rob and Adam)
There she finally gets enough courage to have a Kareoke battle.
But her opponent was her.

A/N I honestly don't know where I get these stupid ass Ideas from

Y/N pov
"YESSS!" Kate shouts as I agreed to have a Kareoke battle. I made my way to the DJ and announced what I wanted to do.
"I am on for a Kareoke Battle with a random volenteer"
When he asked what song I chose one of the only ones I could think of.
"Lay all your love on me. But the Mammamia version please" It was a fair amount of singing for both of us.
Then the DJ turned on his mikrofone.
"Dudes and Dudettes! Who wants a Battle wiiiiiith... Y/NNNN?!" I suddenly heard chanting "Go Florence! Go Florence! Go Florence!"
I looked over and my jaw dropped.
Scarlett Johansson, Rachel weisz, David Harborough (Sorry if I wrote his name wrong) and Florence Pugh were just sitting there. I locked eyes with Florence who was visibly being pushed to sing." OK. Ok. " She got up and made her way to the stage.
"Holy fucking shit" She obviously heard because as she was passing me she winked and grabbed a mikrofone.
The stage was free except for two stools that you could sit on. I usually didn't.
She stood next to hers. Then the music  started.
She took Domenics part. Oh wow. I am going to mess up so bad.

A/N I recommend seeing the film Mama Mia first before this.

Of course because Flo is an stress she made it extra. She walked over to me whilst singing. And backed me into my chair. We were SO CLOSE. Then she dropped to down and slowly came back up. Thank GOD I don't have a dick. I would be harder than a piece of metal.
As I sung I gathered my courage and made it extra. I walked her backwards closing in on her body. Then teasing her by walking to the middle.
Then our bit that was together came on and she grinder my hips ever so slightly so that only I would notice. I lightly moaned and she smirked.
Then we basically continued like that until the end. She twirled me round by my hips as fucking kissed me. Florence Fucking Pugh is Fucking Kissing me. I kissed her back and she smiled into the kiss then connecting our Foreheads.
The croud went wild and we ran off stage. Her dragging me to her table.
"Hi" I squeaked after previous events and because of the rest of the Black Widow Fam. Just being here. "David you owe me thirty bucks. Told you she wasn't straight."Rachel held out her hand towards David and he handed her two bills.
" You bet on me?! " Florence was shocked. Scarlett and me chuckled.
" Well, since you're obviously going to stay here a bit longer why don't you get your other friends over here" I nodded and let go of Florence's hand. She then put on her signiture frown and I smirked.
I walked over to our table.
"Jo! Y/N DID YOU JUST KISS FLORENCE FUCKING PUGH?!" Anna squealed. "No she kissed me" They rolled their eyes and I guided them over to the others.
Florence sat herself on my lap and cupped my face gently kissing me again. We started making out "Get a room. Please" Emily and David said.
With that Flo lead me to her car.

Hehe no smut. MUAHAHAHAHHAA This was a short one.

-619 words