Stepmother

Y/Ns dad (64) just remarried to a much younger Wife, Florence (26).
Y/n is 21 and age is just a number but their new marrufe has a turn to it. Things get heated between mother and daughter.

A/n: Ok. Idk either I read it somewhere else and it sounded OK so let's just see how it goes.

Y/N pov
"Y/n!" I hear my dad shout from downstairs. "Come down! I've got good news!" I come downstairs to see my dad smiling to himself. "Yes?" I say sitting down in one of the kitchen bar stools. "You have a stepmotherrrr" he sings. I jump up. "Really?! Who, what and where" I say excited. Me and my dad's relationship has always been good since my addict mum has gone her separate way. No. She's not dead.
"Her name is Florence, I met her at a restaurant" I nod. The. He looks down. "Dad? What is it" I ask. "She's 26" "O-Ok. That's OK. Age is just a number" he looks up happily and hugs me tightly. "God I love you" he mumbles into my shoulder. "Love you too" I say. Quickly running back up to my bedroom getting straight (or gay) on my phone to tell my bestie, Maria.

Bipolar bitch ✨
Bitch guess what!

Protector of the lesbian
Your dad is planning to send you away which is why you're gonna move in with me?

Bipolar bitch✨
Gurl- nah. He's got a a new wife. Her name Is Florence. And she's fucking 26

Protector of the lesbian
WAIT. WHAT. ISN'T HE LIKE 150?

Bipolar Bitch✨
I KNOW RIGHT. Damn anyways she's coming round at like, 6 today. Hehe should I steal his girl

Protector of the lesbian
A HAHAHAHA YES. I DARE YOU.

Bipolar Bitch✨
I'll accept that challange. Nah Jk.
Bye gtg

I shut it off and laugh at my Besties tactics. I mean- if she's fine- no. Y/n it's your dad. He deserves to be happy.
I was just joking. Chill you're tiddies.
"Y/n? Who are you talking to?" I hear my dad. Shit I said it out loud. "Noone!" I giggle under my breath and get my shit ready. I put in a loose shirt and some black trousers.
(OK. Yall can think of the rest. I would've said some air jordans but here we are)
I hear the doorbell and my dad open it.
I hear some chatting and laughing so I go downstairs only to see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen standing in our house. Our eyes lock and she goes silent for a split second.
The she look back at my dad, who gansg noticed a change and chats as if we did not have tension.
Then we sit down to dinner and they continue talking even tho we look at eachother all the fucking time. And my dad is Oblivious. Damn. Ok that's a bit dim.
After a while I excuse myself to the bathroom and talk to Maria.

GURL you were right
Obvi. Wait. What about
She's fine as fuck.
Wait. Your new step mom?
Ye-
AHAHAHHA how many mommy issues
Do you want to have? Y/n: Yes
Shut awpp but like she kept looking at me
OoOoOOO suspicious
Go get it gurl
Gurl- I- OK bye
Byee hehe

I unlock the door to see Florence in front of it. Shit did she he-"Im fine as fuck huh?" shit she did.
I gulp as she pushes me against the bathroom door. ON THE OUTSIDE. my dad could just come round a froner and see us. That would be alot of explaining. She lifts my leg by my knee and nips my ear. After pressing a halfway rough kiss on the top of my neck. "Tonight, my place take this" She whispers whilst handing me a slim piece of paper. It had her adRess and a ;) on it.
She's back with my dad now. Shit. Should I go? I'm panicking. Both because I'm gay and bc of my dad.
Fuck it. But he's always been so nice-. But he did hit my mom once- what if it happens to Flo? I 'wake up' and notice I'm in my car. Fuck Subconsciousness.
I turn the key and drive to the adress.
When I get there I open the top 2 buttons of my loose shirt. Fuck I look gay.
I knock at the door and Flo awnsers. She's just in her underwear. "Like what you see?" She smirks. I gulp not saying anything. "What if it wasn't me at the door" She giggles and ushers me in. "I would take my chances" She says as she straddles me on her couch.
"What about my dad-" she puts a finger on my lips to shut me up. "It's not really going well" She says then connecting her lips to my neck.
"Really why n-" I moan as she suck as at my pulse point. Now Autopilot has taken over and I flip is over. Fuck this.
I kiss her passionately and slowly shift a knee between her legs. She throws her head back moaning and I start kissing her neck. I look up at her.
" OK?" I ask and she looks down at me. "Yes. YES. Just-do your thing" She gives me consent. I unclip her bra and  suck on her nipples one at a time. She pushes me nearer to herself.
I grin against her stomachs skin. "God Y/n-" she moans as pushes me lower and I slowly remove her panties.
I see her dripping. "God you're dripping my love" She moans and her knuckles turn white as I run my fingers along her folds. After entering her she moans loudly and I put my other fingers in her mouth.
She looks at me. Drool slowly running down her chin slowly and as she gets close she sucks my fingers and her eyes roll to the back of her head.
"F-Fuck I need to c-" she gets cut of my her own screaming of my name and releases all over my fingers.
Her breathing still uncontrolled I clean her up looking for her bathroom. After finding a towel I get a warm, wet towel and clean her up.
She smiles at me and pulls me down beside her. Pulling a cover over us.
"Yeah-me and Finn (the dad) are not married plus he doesn't put any effort into our relationship. Can't wait to see his face when I'm dating his daughter." My eyes whiden. Dating? Hell yea! But- "You wanna be my girlfriend Y/n" She asks looking me. I nod vigorously.
"Can I kiss you?" she chuckles at my question. "You just gave me the best orgasm of my life. Of course you can darling" Our lips connect and I'm still processing and panicing inside.

A/n: Yeah. Idk either. I originally wanted to make Flo Dom but here we are.
Hopefully this was good enough for me to say that both hands stay on the phone. Aymways.
Stay safe, hydrated and nourished and text me if you need anything.
Byeee :D

-1195 words