Music

So Y/n is a singer and is performing  at a concert. After performing Kiss me more with Doja Cat she meets someone bachstage.

⚠️Y/n G!P⚠️ (Requested from @DeFrdv)

A/N Can we just take a moment to appreciate this madafakin cute foto. Like. BITCH PLEASE.

Y/N pov

Doja was just performing whilst I was just vibin on stage.

"Boy you write your name I can do the same Oh I like the taste a lalalala All on my tongue I want it"

Then it was my turn.
"Say gimme a fuck in the Gucci store [...]
Then when the *ding* came I did the Lesbian hand SIGHN which made the crowd go wild.

That was the last song. When I got off Josie my manager came up to me" Y/n you've got a special guest waiting for you in the green room"
I nodded. You see, after Meet & Greet and a concert you can be pretty drained-- Holy Fucking shit it's Florence Pugh.
Florence Pugh is sitting on my green room couch. Well, not REALLY mine. But yknow what I mean. "H-Hey I'm a big fan" Fuck y/n get your shit together. She chuckles and waves her bodyguards away. "So am I of you" Fucking stop blushing! "Thanks" I said in a Peter Parker kinda way. She giggles "Come sit. I won't bite" I laugh and perch myself next to her. "Soooo, What are you doing in Italy" I asked her. "Oh well, You know. I have this Singer that I really like and she performed today." I smirk "Oh really how was she?" leaning closer. "Absolutely Terrific" She pulled me in by my neck. We kissed for a few minutes until she slid her tongue into my mouth. She won the battle for dominance. Since I was just wearing a hoodie, sweats and boxers, Y/N Jr became hard very fast.
"F-Flo" I stifle a moan. "What?" she asks caressing my baby hairs on the back of my hair. "I have a dick" She smirks "All the better." OK that's a start. She didn't even take a second to think of it. She stripped off my pants and I took off her skirt. We were not gonna take off our top bits because it would be easier not to get cought.
She massages my bulge and I quickly slide her panties off.
Then she slipped off my boxers and layer me down on the couch then she sunk into my full length. Her eyes rolling right back. After adjusting herself she moved up and down. Both of us moaning messes because we needed to be quiet. As she came onto my dick I quickly pulled out and came onto her right leg.
"Y/n? Are you in there bitch?" I hear Doja say. Shit. "Mhm! Yea be out in a sec!" I kiss Flo and give her my number.
She and I get dressed share a few more kisses and I spray my green room with my parfum.

A/N: So yea. Smut. I honestly just wanted to write it so here. This is also a really short one compared. And leave more requests!

-528 words