This Ends Now. Pt2

Flo pov
"Way to ruin the moment bitch"
Hailee chuckles and runs out of the room like a watered gremlin before I could Yelena Belova her ass. I look back down and see Y/n smirking at me. "What have you got to smirk about" she grins. "I just find it very entertaining how yall joke with your characters voices. But I must say. You could rail me any day with that Russian accent" I wink and get off her. "Mind put of the gutter you shit bag" she puts a fake offended hand on her chest. "I just confessed my undying love to you and this is how you treat me" she fakes the offenciveness but that soon changes into a sly smile. "You know what?!" I raise an eyebrow. She fake grabs her stuff "I bet Raffie wouldn't say no to-" I slap her playfully. "Dont you fucking dare hurt my sister or I will get the whole marvel Cast to whup your ass. And believe me. You don't want an angry Chloe Bennet on your tail" This was serious. Nobody touches Raf. She chuckles. "Well- I guess I'll settle for the older Pugh then" I roll my eyes. "Let's go" I grab my keys. "BYE BITCH" I shout to hailee. "BYE HOE" we hear from a far corner of her house.
We get into my car. "How did you get here?" she looks down blushing. "Y/n" I say sternly. "I got My last stand drive me here caus she thought we'd hook up again then I faked an excuse to get out infront of Hailees house" "I though you said-" she waves me off "Yeah I know. She showed up and it was all a plan"
I scoff. "I said I stopped. I didn't contact her" I shrug. "Who was it?" she looked down again. "Ashley Olsen" My eyes widen. "You had a one night with one of the Olsen twins?" she looks up slowly "yes?" I put both my hands on a steering wheel. "Well then it wasn't a coincidence that she drove here with you" she looks puzzled. "Y/n. Honestly. She doesn't even live near here. Plus. She knew I was here caus I met her at Starbucks the day I ran out" She looks like a light went off in her head.
We set off back to our house. "Soo- what you wanna do when we get home" Y/n asks after a few minutes of driving. "I'm open to suggestions" U say, still focused on the road. "How about finishing what we started. I chocke on my breath but hide it." Oh yeah that puzzle that we started" I play with her, she graones. "I slowly regret my decision" At the red light I slap her face playfully. "How dare you say something against my 3333 piece puzzle that looks like the death star."
She giggles. "Well see when we egt home darling" i pronounce the darling a but suductively. Caus your girl gotta get some some day. Y/n smirks. "I though you didn't like dick" OK I said that. But still. "depends on whose" I put my hand on their thigh. Their breath increases a bit as I intch further up. She shifts in her seat rubbing her face a bit. I innocently drive on acting as if nothing as happening.
I pull onto the driveway and get out and normally walk up to the house. Once in I sprint to the bedroom.

Y/N pov
I stay sitting as I watch her walk to the house as of she didn't even almost give me a hand job. I slowly get up, close the door (which locks by its self)
I walk in and Flo is now where to be seen. I hear something upstairs and go up. I see my bedroom door open. I swear I closed it. I walk in only to get the door slammed straight behind as I see Florence in a baby blue lingerie. Damn. I swear I was hard just at the sight. But who wouldn't?
She slams me into the closed door.
"You sure?" I ask. She comes impossibly closer and nods. The our lips connect into a kiss. At first it was a bit rough but it continued getting rougher by the second. She pushes me onto my bed and gets on top of me.
She slowly opens each botton of my shirt. And pulls my shorts down.

Flo pov
They hum and as soon as she finished I notice she had dipped me over.
"I never said I'd let you top Me" I smirk. "You never said anything against being a bottom either" they attack my neck and slowly u buckles my lingerie. After sweeping it off my body they kiss down to my abdomen.
They look up for consent to which I nod. "Use your words my love" they husk I've my ear. "Yes mommy" they moan at the name. They then remove their boxers and tease me with their tip. Then they get a condom from the bedside and put it in first try. "Safetly first" I laugh lightly to turned on to 100% react. Then they slam into me making my eyes roll to the back of my head and my back arch. After a bit of adjusting they go at it at 3000 miles per hour or sum. I swear not even five minutes in I knew I was close.
"F-Fuck" I sigh and they stoop closer. "Are you close" I nod frantically eyes shut tight. "Look at me. I want to see you fall over the edge. I wanna see you fall apart in your eyes" I try my best and sucseed. After cumming Y/n pulls out and takes off the now mirkey condom. I let out a deep breath. "We dating?" I hear a short mumble from the person next to me. "Yeah. Yes. I guess we are"

A/n: Ok well. Here's part 2 bitchesssss. I tried to keep Y/n non-binary but kinda failed so yeah. Uh- Anyways. SO.
Stay safe, nourished and hydrated and text me if you need anything
Byeeee :)

-1035 words