New Girl

Y/n jojns a new school and Flo is like, damn slay queen. Yk. Also Flo has pretty honest friends.

A/n: Idk. Just idk

Flo pov
We're chatting and doing random shit in the class and I'm talking with Scarlett and Hailee when our teacher comes in. "hello class" she says plopping her stuff on the desk. "Please welcome our new student Y/n" She says gesturing to the door. The class turned around and it all went quiet. Then after a few long minutes a figure bursts into the door. "I'm so sorry I couldn't find the room" They say looking around and taking the next free seat which was diagonally in front of me. Next to Marc. He's not getting away with this. You see Marc is that popular football jock who thinks he's got a chance with everyone , gets to sleep with them then either give them STDs or a kid. Yeah that guy. In the end they we ended up working together. For a project. I think it was something about the second world War. Yeah. I didn't really pay that much attention to the project but my project partner.
"Hello. Earth to-" They start "Florence. Call me Flo" I say sitting up a bit quickly. Shit I stared. "Yeah so like I said" They say looking down. Blushing?

-time skip-
"So whose the girlfriend" Scarlett teases, setting her tray down with a loud crash opposite me and stealing a. Chip. "First off. Oi. That was mine. And second she's no girlfriend" Hailee, Ella, Robert and Timmy sit down. "So Flo." Robert states evily smirking "Y/n huh?" I shake my head in frustration. "Oh really? Hmm What do you say we invite her to eat with us" He asks tessiningly and turning to the group.
The rest giggle and start looking around. Then Timmy spots them. "Hey Y/n come sit with us!" He shouts. They smile and come to sit next to me. "Thank you for your invite-" She pauses for him to say his name.
"Timothée but call me Timmy, Tim, Chalamalabingbong, Timmy T. Or whatever you like" He says. Y/n nods laughing slightly and everyone else introduces themselves too.
"Flo" Y/n says after finishing talking to Ella. "Hm?" I ask. "So you maybe wanna meet up after school to finish the project?" The group quietly 'Oooos' "It's not due for the next 2 weeks but ok" I shrug. "Yeah but if we wet it dome now we'll have 2 weeks of no English." OK smart tho. "OK sure. Good thinking babe" I say, quickly slamming my hand against my mouth because of the name." They giggle and look down again and I can feel the others stares on us. I clear my throat and get up with my empty lunch Tray." See you in a bit" I say. Then me and Scarlett go to our next class. Chemistry. Yaaaay. In the middle Scarlett slips me a note.

You know Y/n has German with Lizzie now right?

I look up questiongly.

So? Wdym? Wdyw?

She giggles.

Lizzies lips aren't always sealed. Or tight.

I gulp. Shit. Anyways. Fuck I told her I liked Y/n. All I can do is pray now.
I scrunch up the tiny slip of paper and throw it at Scarlett.

-time skip hehehe-

I just got out of my last class which was psychology. It was quite interesting and now I'm walking out of the building to my car (matte black caus it slays) to wait for Y/n. I see them come out with Paul. I clench my fist to see them laughing. Then he takes out his phone and types something in. Shit. He has her number. Fuck you Rudd.
Then they spot me and skip over to me. Then give me a hug which I wasn't quite expecting and got into the passanger seat.
I get in next to them and start the engine. "Someones happy" I state looking forwards. They laugh and squirm in their seat a little. "Oh everyone's been so friendly." they say smiling "Paul even gave me his number to help me in maths caus im an absolute idiot at it" I snort. "Yeah. So I'd he." She looks at me confused. At I red light I turn around. "OK remember to stay away from these people: Marc who you sit next to, Paul, Sebastian and Amber" They look confused. "Marc and Paul both either give you STDs or a kid. Sebastian doesn't have an illness but will use you for your body and make it look like you raped him and Amber is just a bitch that hits her boyfriends, friends and girlfriends and bribes them to keep quiet. Heck her last boyfriend Jonny sues her successfully." They nod and look forward." Anyone else? " I think for a while." Well. Scarlett and Lizzie are dating and so are Hailee and Ella. So you'll have to give up on them otherwise Robert and Tim are pretty much gay but have had girlfriends in the past and yeah." They snort. "OK"

-time skip again bishesss-
We get to my humble abode and take our shoes off. "Where are your parents?" They ask. "I live alone." I say. They say quick 'oh' and look around. "So- what we do now?" They snort. "I'm taking myself on a tour right now." I giggle accompanying them "Wait weren't you in 6hat wierd film-" They start clearly thinking if the name. "The falling?" I ask. "Yeah. Why haven't you been in enytjing else?" They aks sitting on my bed taking out they laptop. "I wanted to focus on school a bit more." I say. They nod and open everything. "So now"

-another time skiiip-
"No way you said that" They aks and I nod. "Yeah. So now it's your turn to ask me something."
"A-are you,uh, straight?" Tshy ask looking down again. "What? Me? Pleasee" I say doing the hand thingy.
They giggle. "Same gurl same"
"Well I better get going." They say packing and I suddey feel sad "Oh ok" I get up with them and we go to the door and they put their shoes on. "Well, bye" They say hugging me a last time. "Byeee" I say quietly as I see them walk down their street with the rainbow umbrella.

Y/N pov
After a bit of walking I hear some splashing in the puddles. I turn around to see Flo running out with her vans and hoodie, looking soaked already. "Hey" I say "Hi" She says, keeping eye contact. "Did I forget something?" I ask and she looks back and then to me again. "Uh- yeah" Then she takes my face with both hands and connects our lips into a long-ish kiss. "Bye" She says happily with a smile after pulling back. That leaving me paralyzed.

Anx it will for years to come

A/n: ayyyy who here also loves time skips? Not me hehe. In case you didn't notice this was a bit heartstopper themed. But. I WATCHED MOM AND ITS CONFUSING BUT ALSO GOOD. especially Wanda Maximilf. Hehe.
Anyway si ain't spoilering.

Stay safe, hydrated and nourishy we'd and Text me if ya need anything
Byeee :)

-1215 words