you can hate me if u want to now

Hey guys. This is kinda an A/N it's just with worldly topic about stuff that I feel like you should know and be careful of.

1

I've seen various people on Tiktok posting about medusa and stuff. It's extremely important and I've seen lots of people making fun of it and telling the younger people on TikTok that's they're too young to understand. Please if someone asks something about sum like that tell them straight away. (Talking ab SA)
And it's generally not nice to laugh at someone when they ask about something and ppl are like 'oh how don't u know that' or 'you wouldn't understand'.

2

This one isn't so dramatic but I just wanted to say it caus it was annoying me a bit but it's my opinion and if u want u can tell me if u disagree or sum.
And it's ab marvel.
Anyways.
The theme in black widow is qbout children (mostly women) being kidnapped to become some sort of weapon. An object.
And it's sad to say that stuff like that happens irl. To this day.
And I've seen/heard about various people doing stuff to make them 'look like a black widow' the state that these women/people were trained/controlled to was and will always be unnatural and dangerous to your health.

3

Ok im sure yall have seen the 'polyamerous' (flag above) trend with ellumax or sum. But pls stop the trend it is literlly oppressing the voices of others. The singer of the song that goes with that trend actually wanted to express and put other peoples lives into light about being forced, raped, abused and many other things as 'polyamerous' and now that sk many people have made it a trend with ships means their voices aren't been taken seriously. And literally dieing

4

Look. I have nothing against Romani wanda. Again I have nothing for her. You see lately almost all of these Romani wanda stans have been becoming so toxic that they've been commenting under other wanda stans that they should kill them selves for supporting lizzie. I don't think it's right was lizzie thinks sometimes. But come-on guys. This is way too fucking far.
I'd also like to say that the MCU and the Comics are 2 COMPLETELY and I mean COMPLETELY different things.
~~
Oh? Winterwidow happened? Good for you!
You know what else did? Nat ate Peter Parker and he killed MJ with his radioactive sperm. Lots of our now heroes died in the hands of other heroes.
~~
I understand that you like the comics but if you want stuff to happen from them in the films you've got to accept everything that will happen.

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON ACTORS BECAUSE OF THEIR ROLES ⚠️

Like Wyatt Russel, Eloise Grace Orkin, Mason Dye, etc.

Comment me things u don't like/u think are wrong :)

Stay safe, nourished, Hydrated and text me if you need anything
Byeeeee :D