Bodyguard

Y/n is Florences Bodyguard and she goes everywhere with her. Almost literally. A few small and big incidences happen.

Y/N pov
I feel my phone vibrating and see my boss calling me. This bitch - I just wanna sleep.
Hello?
Y/l/n! I have a new assignment.
OK? And you had to tell me at 4am.
Yes. Because her flight leaves in two hours.
Whose?
Pack your bags and go to London with Florence Pugh.
Fine. Bye.

I groan and get up to get dressed and gather my main essentials. Was I too mean to my boss? Yes. But to my defence it was 4 am. Well no it was 3:45. I just said so. I grab my suitcase and stuff everything into it. Then I go downstairs and make some coffee. I live near to the Airport but not THAT near so it's just a strong cup of instant coffee. After chugging that I make my way and fling the suitcase into the car boot. Then I drive to the Airport.
When I get there I go to Starbucks to get halfway proper coffee. I go with a black Iced. Otherwise they put way to much milk into it for my lactose intolerant ass. I still eat cheese stuff. Especially Pizza. Ya girl likes her food.
"Excuse me" a small blonde says to me "Ms Pugh! Hello. I wasn't expecting you!" She giggles and says that her and her boyfriend Zach are waiting at the gate.
After gathering my cup I quickly make my way to the gate to see Florence and Zach arguing. I get a late call from my boss.

Y/N remember protect Ms Pugh with your life. Not anyone else. We've heard some bad rumors.
Yes. Sir, am I allowed to know what might go down.
Not yet I'll call you in two days unless it cools down

I take the phone from my ear and see Florence standing by the passage to plane, alone and with tears in her eyes.
"Uh hey. I'm Y/n. Y/n Y/ln. May I ask what happened?" she looks up. "Fella done me wrong. I'm not sure whether to run with it or not." I nod. "I understood that reference" she smiles. "I understood that one" Then she leads the way into the plane. "Where do we sit?" she takes out the tickets and looks "Zach is on 2A and We're on 6A and 6B" I nod. I place the luggage in the overhead locker and let Flo sit next to the window.

-time skip-
We are just bending round the corner and are starting to accelerate to take off. Flo grabs my hand as if she's about to give birth or some shit. "Are you OK?" She nods nervously. I giggle "Tell me if you're uncomfortable." Then I give her my other hand to squeeze to death and and put my arm around her pulling her closer and I feel her relaxing. Then she snuggles into my chest and falls asleep in the middle of takeoff. Look, I've flown with many celebs like, Kanye West (which wasn't very pleasant btw no offence), Nicki Menaj, Selena Gomez, Elisabeth Olsen and others like Scarlett Johansson, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande and Timothée Chalamalabingbong. Sorry. I had to. I've never seen anyone fall asleep
in the middle of a takeoff with these turbulances. She must be absolutely exhausted. Poor dear.

-Another time skip bitchesss-
About five hours into the flight Flo stirs and looks up. Then she scrambles away. "Sorry" "It's fine you were obviously exhausted" she smiles and sits up and turns to me sitting with crossed legs facing me bc first class has big ass seats. "Tell me about you"
I nod thinking about where to start "What do you want to know?" "Everything"
...

"OK so my name is Y/n Y/l/n I've been a bodyguard for just about ten years now. I started with 19. So now I'm 29. I've guarded some pretty cool people like Scarlett Johansson, Elisabeth Olsen, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Timothée Chalamet. And so on. I'm in a family of four. My mom, my dad and my slightly bigger brother. I was born in Canterbury, England and moved to LA to persue my job. My birthday is on the 22. Of June. Umm. What else do you want to know? "" I never thought anyone with a similar accent than me could sound hot" She mumbles. "Thanks. I... Think?" I giggle whilst she turns red. Then I put on Tangled. After a few minutes I feel someone connecting with my headphone splitter and a head on my shoulder. I securely wrap my arm around her frame and I can feel Zachs glare.

-time skip-
Ladies and Gentlemen please be ready for landing touchdown in 15 mins.

I hear the Crew and I wake Flo up.
"Hey. Hey Florence it's time we're landing in a bit" she looks up rubbing her eyes. "You were comfortable. I don't wanna" and she lies down in my lap. "At least put your safety belt on" She leans up and fastens it around her waste. But it was too loose. So I tighten it by pulling the excess fabric. Or rope. Whatever. I heard her breath hitch but that was probably because of the tightness. "Sorry" She shakes her head and lays it down onto my shoulder again.

-time skip again bitchessss-
After getting out of the taxi we end up at Hilten. (if you don't know what that is its a hotel. Educate urself)
And we walk to reception. "Two rooms under Pugh" I talk to the kind gentle man. "Yes. We've got one for two and one for one" Then he hands me the key card envelopes. I thank him and we head up to the 7th floor. I hold out the double person room key but Zach takes the single one and dissappears to the sixth floor. "Oh. Well. I gues you're with me darling" Florence looks down and I unlock the door dropping out bags.

A/N: Imma do a pt 2 bc for some reason I find it so unsatisfieing to have like, one part with 3000 words so yea.

-1043 words