This Ends Now.

Y/n is more of a One night stand person and she shares a house with her Bestie Florence. Flo and Y/n have had feelings. Obvi. Just they have different coping mechanisms.
⚠️y/n G!P⚠️

A/n: AHHHH CAN WE JUST TALK AB BAFTA 2022 FLORENCE? I'M SO GAY

Flo pov
I just put my keys on the little bowl next to the door. Then I hear it. Again. Some random girls moan. It just- it just hurts so much. You know? You hopefully don't know what it's like when your lifetime crush that's not just a crush does things with a million different girls. At leat I know she's not straight. Ok we all knew that.
After hearing a loud crash I hear that girl shout. I don't know what. But probably something that she just realized that her and Y/n are not an Item. Haha. Sucker. Literally. she runs downstairs seeing me and then stopping. "You. You're the bitch stopping me from being with my baby." I hear slow footsteps and then a Y/n with boxers and a Tank top.
"For goodness sake Amelia stop calling me your baby. I didn't come out of your Vagina. thankfully" Amelia glares between us. "I-" Me AND y/n then shout at the same time.. "GET OUT" she shuts up and runs to her car. I turn to Y/n. "You have to stop. I won't let you continue. what was this? The third one this week" They shrug their shoulders. "So?" I raise an eyebrow. "It's Monday Y/n" She chuckles. "this Ends Now" I say sternly. "Oh yeah? what are you do about it" I lighty punch her belly. "Next time that punch will be harder and further down" she looks at me. "Why. tell me. You're the last person to-" I slam my hand on the table. "Because I love you Y/n!" I shout. Well guess it's now or never. "And I always have done since 9th grade. A-and you know how fucking shitty it is to lay in the room across from you and hear you doing it with some random bitch from the street and knowing that you're never looking for a fixed relationship. That's why I never go out with you caus you are always hitting on all the girls and I find you with one on the bathroom later on. God-" she comes closer to me reaching out her hand." Florence I-" I smack her hand away." Don't fucking touch me. I am at a friends. I don't know how long. Stay. Fuck as many sluts as you want" I grab everything I would need and slma the door behind me. "Flo!" I what her shout but I don't look back. Goota give myself credit that was pretty dramatic. I drive around the black for a bit then deciding to go to Hailees. I should probably ring her first.

Hey Hoe
Hey Bitch
Why you calling.
Can I stay with you for a bit
I mean- sure. But I have a party tomorrow so you'll have to stay through that
That's the leat of my problems right now.
OK when you get here. We order sushi and then you spill the tea.
Ha. Ha. Ok sure see ya

I hang up and drive over to hers picking up some Starbucks on the way. "Why if it isn't my second favourite Pugh" I hear a voice behind me. "and that's my third favourite Olsen" I say. "Oh come on" Ashley rolls her eyes. "I'm going to Hailees by the way" I say walking out. "Good. I'll see you at the party" she shouts back.
I bet the barista was shook but yeah.
I arrive at Hailees and get bear hugged straight away. "Get off I've got coffee" I state. She jumps up and down snatching the cups. "OK" She plops on her sofa" taking a sip of coffee. "Spill" I sigh slumping down next to her. "I told her" She snorts. "And just because you said it dramatically means I know who and what-" "Y/n" she covers her mouth. "No fucking way" "Yes fucking way" I copy her tone. "Let me guess, you ran away without heating her awnser" I blush slightly and look down. Hailee clicks her tongue. "Knew it" I slap her
arm lightly. "Where's my sushi"

-a pretty long time skip-
Its been about two days since the Y/n incident and she's still blowing up my phone.
"Bitch wake up I need food" I hear a voice from beside me. "Do it yourself I'm tired" Still a bit hungover. "It's cooking with Flo not Cooking With Hailee." she states. I kick her and get up slowly throwing a slice of toast at her face. "There you go eat that you little shit" she jumps up throwing a pillow at me. "Huuuuh you just tried to kill me" I did my Russian voice. "You shoved me off a fucking building!" she states. "For the last time I put you on a wire!" We giggle as she puts the thrown piece of toast in the toaster getting out the Margerine and the marmite.
Then we hear a crash of thunder. "Damnn I wanted to go out" Hailee whines. "Shut up ya big baby" She rolls her eyes. "Shouldn't you be talking to You know wh-" she was interrupted by her doorbell. "What kinda sick mother trucker would come in this weather." I chuckle "You under Ella" I whisper under my breath. Hailee opens the door. "Well-speak of the devil" I look to see a drenched Y/n. She sees me and smiles crookedly. "Flo." she gasps. "I will just leave-" Hailee states almost moonwalking out of the room.
"What Y/n" OK that came out more harsh than intended. "I-I missed you" I hum. Did she now. "Oh really" I sarcastically state. "OK. Let's get down Flo." she says standing I front of me. "I've deleted All of my dating apps and stopped the one night stands." I look at her. "So?" She exasperates. "So?! Don't you get the hint?! I like- scratch that. I love you too. Ok? I always have done and I just distracted myself with those others. All I could think about was you. When they were c-" I stop her. "OK enough information" I giggle shoving her in the couch. "Kiss me" I demend and she reaches up cupping my jaw. Then she connects our lips and I swear it was almost as good as a Mac chicken. (I fucking live Mcchickens btw)
Just their lips didn't taste like chicken. Obvi. I mean-, actually. No.
We are fully making out at this point. "OK I hate to break it to you but I don't want my couch to get known as Y/n Pugh Or Florence Y/l/n Jrs creation place. Ok? So. Uh. I'm brides maids by the way" Hailee says out of nowhere.
"Way to ruin the moment bitch"

A/n: OK i know I said no more for now but I just couldn't leave yall with nothing so let's just say infrequent updates. Uh yeah. This is really just a wierd idea I had so a kinda filler.
Stay Safe, hydrated and nourished and text me if you need anything.
Byee :)

-1230 words