Racing

Y/n is a formular 1 driver and her and Flo meet at a party a few days before a huge race. Let's see how it goes.

A/n: I apologize beforehand vaus I have absolutely next to no fucking idea what happens at a Formula 1 race so yea. This is before Hawkeye and Hailee ain't famous. Yet.

Flo pov
"AY this party is wicked" I should've at Scarlett after coming off the dance floor for some drinks.
She beams and we get to the bar.
I order a cocktail and she orders a different one with peach I think.
Anyways.
I look up from our conversation to see a relatively tall woman/person staring our way. After a brief moment of eye contact she winks and calls the bartender over motioning to us.
"Hey Scar, who is that" I say and she looks over her shoulder.
She looks back quickly.
"Only like, one of the best female formula 1 racers in the world Y/n Y/l/n"
She smirks as I nod still staring at her interaction with Xochitl. Damn she is kinda fine tho.
I shake my head and then I notice Y/n making her their way towards us.
"Good evening Ladies" they slightly bow and stand next to me.
"Hello" Scarlett enthusiastic says "Hi" I croak out and Scarlett side-eyes me with her infamous smirk.
I lightly slap her and we converse about stuff like careers, family, food and the party.
"I've got a big race after tomorrow" Y/n says after a bit.
Then she gets two cards out of her pocket.
Did she always have then there or- anyways.
"I'd love to see yall there" her and I keep eye contact.
"We'd love to. Who should we chant for?" She laughs and breaks the eye contact.
"Y/n Y/l/n obviously. Ferrari"
We nod and talk about bit more.

-time skip-
I am standing in front of my full body mirror checking my outfit.
Why am I so bothered? It's just going out with Scarlett and meeting a friend.
Yes. A friend.
A hot friend. Shut up. Make me.
I sigh. I'm wearing a pair of jeans (NOT SKINNY CAUS JUST NO) and a black shirt that's slightly too big with a pair of red air Jordan's (low).
I then hear a honk from infront of the house and see Scarletts dirty (supposed to be) white range rover.
I get out and she smirks at me. "So dressed up for our new friend" She teases. "For fucks sake drive"
I chant to change the topic and I connect my phone ot her car and shuffle our playlist.
Bad by Michael Jackson starts playing and we jam to that.

-time skip-
We just got to our places and we see Y/n walk out to their car.
They spot us, since we were at the front and waves. We wave and cheer back. They smile to themselves as they climb I and line up.

-time skip caus I have no idea what happens-

They won! THEY WON! Me and Scarlett jump us and cheer like Maniacs.
Then they get out and throw their hands into the air.
After a bit I see her talking to a slightly taller than me girl with long brown hair.
Shit is that her girlfriend? They laugh and she kisses their cheek.
We get to her box and the girl leaves.
Scarlett cuts to the chase. "Damn your girlfriends kinda hot" she says looking at the brunette walking away.
"Girlfriend? Ha. Nooo. That's my sister" (sorry griffin) "hailee" I let out a small breath that doesn't go unnoticed.
" you slayed" I start making a wierd gesture with my hands.
They laugh and Scarlett snorts at my anticts aswell.
"Thank you" she says trying to cope my accent with a small bow.
I playfully slap her arm and she looks up, fake offended.
"Yeah yeah. Save it for the honeymoon guys" Scar says grinning at me. I flip her off and after the ceremony we get out, getting swarmed by paps.
I stand infront of Y/n and lead her to the car.
Ain't no helpless bitch here.
Scarlett gets in the back seat. I see her smirking at me in the rear view mirror.
Y/n in her racing suit was hot tho-.
Shut up. Make me. How? Bitch idk.
I see us driving along the costal line and soon we stop at a small street food place.
We get out and Y/n greets the owners.
"Ayyyy Michael!" She shouts and a guy a little bit older than us comes out.
"Ferrari eri così buono!" She smiles and we sit on cushions on the wooden floor and the food is fucking amazing. I must say. And caus it's a wattpad story I moan slightly at the taste.
I can see Scarlett rile up to make a dirty comment and Y/n crossing their legs.
"Florence. Such manners" Scarlett says smirking at y/n who laughs and I turn as red as idk what.
We finish the food and I take out my wallet caus this bitch ain't got no purse.
Michael waved me away as I held out a 50 euro bill. Y/n laughed and gave him a 20. He protests but we put it on the table and bid our Farewells.
When outside Scarlett looks at her black phone screen. "Shit guys that's Liz I gotta go" I see her smirking and Y/n smiles.
"Well it was seeing you Scarlett I'll give Florence a ride to your hotel then." She nods and we go our separate ways.
Y/ns hand brushes against mine for the fifth time at least. Not very sneaky.
I grab their hand and intwine our fingers.
I look over and they're looking to the other side, blushing.
I smile to myself and we discuss everything and nothing on the way to their car.
I get in the passengers seat and they get into the drivers.
Then they back up and then they put their hand on my lower thigh.
I smirk and move their hand further to the top and they quickly look at me.
I smile sweetly at them and we stop at a light.
They clear their throat and move their thump up and down ever so lightly.
I smile and take their neck to look at me.
Then we slowly move in and our lips connect in a blaze of fireworks.
We kiss for a few seconds and as soon as we get back in our seats halfway properly we hear the horns of the cars behind us.

A/n: I have no idea what this was. Anyways. Hehe. Leave some ideas or parts I could build in.
Uhh yeah.
Stay safe, hydrated, nourished and text  me if you need anything.
Byeeeee :D

-1150 words