unanounced

Soooo Flo and Y/n are in a friendgroup of 6. They're not the closest but they live very close together which is good caus Flos best friend in the group lives far away.
There's a huge test on Monday and Flos parents are also not very ..
Let's say calm. Or respectful. Well imma stop.

Y/n pov
I run around around my flat grabbing my folders, jacket, pens. Everything you'd need for maths tutoring.
Because its 3 days before the test my tutor, Miss Gizer, has agreed to tutor me for 1 and a half hours instead of 1 hour because I'm fucking hopeless at maths.
Shit it's 15:28 my bus goes at 15:35 and I still need to put my shoes on and get to the stop.
It's the easiest bus. If I miss it it's not the end of the world but I aint taking no chances with Miss Gizer.
Just then the doorbell rings and I almost drop mh headphones.
"Oh for shits sake" I switch my Bluetooth box off and open the door.
"Florence?" I ask opening the door to my friend who was almost drenched. "C-can I come in?" She asks and I step aside. Sure she's around alot but never unannounced. I did say she's welcome whenever. "Look I've got maths but you could wait here until I get back" I pull out of the embrace I pulled her into. She sniffs "can't you just skip-?" OK somethings up. Flo never encouraged me to skip a class no matter what it was.
"Flo you know I would for you but the test-" she nods. I sit her down on my couch and give her a blanket and a glass of water. Then I grab my bag and run out. "See ya help yourself to anything" I sprint out of the door. I run up the slope to ny stop and see the bus just approaching. I push through and manage to jump in. Phew.

-time skip-
I sit down at miss Gizers desk and get my stuff out. Shit I forgot my calculator.
I can't stop thinking about Flo. Ok that's nothing new since I have a  big fat crush on her but that's not the point here.
We start doing maths and the first hour goes by pretty quickly.
"So if k is 27 and the left side of the equasion is f(10) what's the left side?" She asks. "Uhhh 27 times 10 + d?" Miss gizer claps. "Finally" I laugh we'd been at the same problem for the past 10 minutes.
"Wooo" I celebrate quickly as we move on. Flo. Maths. Flo. Maths. FLORENCE. MATHEMATICS. FLORENCE. NOT FAILING.
"Right. That'll be it for today" I look up at the clock and notice an hour has already passed. "OK well thank you for your time" I give her a 20 pound note and pack my stuff.
Then I head back to the bus station. Let's just hope Flo waited long enough to explain herself.
My parents are on a business trip but they get along well so that wouldn't really matter anyway. I connect my headphones to my phone and blast Breaking dishes by Rihanna.

-time skip-
I get off the bus and literally stride back to my door.
I ring the doorbell and after about 2 minutes Flo opens it and I get inside.
"hello again" she smiles at me and gives me a hot cup of tea.
"God thanks it is freezing out there" I hold the cup with both hands to warm my fingers.
"So" We sit down at my table. "What's wrong" I ask and she inhales deeply "you want the long version or the short version?" "I'll take the long one" she nods and takes a deep breath.
"OK so. You know. Like. I've had a crush on this person for a while" I nod, my heart slightly cracking. "well that person is a girl and I told Raffie you know. But then there was this family meeting later today and you know my uncle and grandfather are suuuper fixed on being great uncles and great grandfathers. And they kept on pressuring me because last time we saw eachother and I had the motivation to go to the meeting, I was still dating Zach. Not that they particularly liked him
But they saw him as like 'a one way ticket' you know" I nod again listening. "Mhm yea well I got there sat down and the first thing my grandma hands me is like a bag. You know and I think, oh! OK sure I mean- it's my grandma. What could go wrong?" I nod again motioning her to continue "Well I open it and inside are two pregnancy tests. So you know naturally I'm like, wierded out you know. So I alwardly slip away to a corner and she's like. Well? Take them. So I take them and they're negativ and then my family goes off on a rant on how I've disrespected the family bloodline or some shit.
Yeah. I told them me and Zach broke up 2 months ago and they went silent as fuck like it was almost scary for real"
I nod along, Intrigued where this was going. "Basically they know I'm gay" I stop my nodding. "You're- You're gay-?" She never said anything about her sexuality before. To be honest I always thought she was straight but shame on me for assuming that."
She nods slowly and look back up at me.
"Well I'm pan but you know still queer" she shrugs her shoulders and gets up to put her mug in the dishwasher.
"Wait so who do you like?"
I ask turning around quickly. "Don't worry about it" she laughs a little and walks back over to me.
"No tell me" I press. She takes my chin and looks down on me "why dya wanna know so badly hm?" I feel my face darkening in colour "I- Caus I'm your friend and I have the right to know" she chuckles and sits back down.
Then she takes out a piece of paper from her pocket and puts it on the table.
"This is for you. Open it when I'm gone"
She slides it to me and gets up to leave.

-time skip-
As soon as I waved Floremce up the driveway I rush to get the paper.

Dear Y/n.
If you're reading this I'm probably not in your house anymore but we probably just talked about who I liked.
And the truthful awnser is. I've liked them since the 2nd week of knowing them. They're funny, smart and talented.
To be more precise they're you.
Y/n I've liked you since you walked with me that day at the park when the things got too heated.
Over these past times I've grown more and more food of you and honestly wish to spend some more time with you romantically.
Y/n, I like you. So so much.
Love
Flo

Well that was oddly Wednesday addams coded but u can't tell you how my heart pounded in my chest. Racing upstairs to pick up my phone and text her

Art gallery tomorrow at 6?

A/N: I RECOVERED MY ACC GUYSSS THIS WAS FROM 1 YEAR AND E MONTHS AHO BUT I PROMISE MY WRITING STYKE HAS CHANGED. UHM.
PLS. YEAH
ANYGAYS
STAY SLAY AS ALWAYS
BAI

-A