Names

So Flo and Y/n are besties but there's this tension building up. Like, everyone notices. Even Billie. And it doesn't help that Y/n has this big fat crush on her.
Then, to get their mind off Flo they agree to do it with Lauren, who has had a crush on her since Kindergarten.
Wrong names were said.

Y/n pov
I feel the beat of the music the song River by Bishop Briggs is playing. This is a school disco there are literally little kids here caus they're visiting with like, siblings that attend this high-school.
Me and Flo are opposite eachother dancing and screaming the lyrics until our throats are dry and soar.
"Wanna get something to drink" Flo says into my ear.
I nod and we wave our way thru the crouds and out of the disco tent into the fresh evening air.
We walk over to the drink stand.
"What do you want" I ask and Flo turns from the option card.
"Uhh I think I'll take a vodka coke" she says. I nod and get my ID ready.
Then I go up to the stand.
"Hey" I greet Lauren, a friend who is 'working' here. "Hey Y/nn what can I getcha" she says happily.
"I'd like a vodka coke and uhhh" I think for a bit.
"And a cola malibu" I conclude and she nods.
She mixes the drinks and hands them to me. "Hey maybe when my mum takes my space we could meet up" She says as she wipes her hands.
"Sure would be fun" I say and I walk back to Flo with the cups.
She smiles at me and we cheers before taking a big sip.
We sit and talk about shit for a bit and then Tessa and Nathalie join.
We turn to face them.
"So" Tessa starts smirking at me. I roll my eyes. "Yall made out with anyone yet" She says quietly obviously poking at me and Flo.
"Sadly not yet" Flo saulys smirking at me.
I smack my hands on my knees playfully. "Oh ha.ha. Flo why don't we make out" I say, only half jokingly.
"Sure it would be my pleasure" she shoots back and Nathalie pipes up.
"Hey Y/n Lauren won't stop looking at you" I look over my shoulder to see Lauren talking to someone at the bar and we make eye contact. She smiles and I smile back.
Then I turn back to the others.
"She so likes you" Tessa says "yeah I know" They look at me. "She told me. Well not directly she kinda gave obvious hints and shit" Flo snorts.
"Well too bad" we look at her. "What's up with you" I say, jokingly.
"Nothing" she says and she looks at her black phone screen. "Oh! Emma is calling me I'll be in the bathroom" She says and gets up, sprinting away.
"Y/n you oblivious piece of shit" Nathalie and Tessa say. I shoot my head back to them.
"What the fuck did I do now" I hiss back.
"She likes you and now you've given her the impression you like Lauren" they say  I roll my eyes. They are always trying to convince me that she likes me back.
I'm about to get up and run after Flo but a hand on my shoulder stops me.
"Hey Y/n" speak of the devil. "Hey lauren" I say "Can we talk for a second." She says and I nod getting up.
"See you in a bit" I say to Tessa and Nathalie as I'm getting dragged away by Lauren.
On the way we pass Flo and I waved awkwardly caus Lauren kept on pulling me.
Flo nodded slightly and ran out in the direction of T and N. Yk who I mean.
We get to a changing room and Lauren let's go of me after the doors close.
It was really quiet caus everyone was outside and the schoolhouse wasn't open for visitors. Only for staff and students who had to get stuff from a drawer or fridge or whatever.
She pushes me against a wall.
"Y/n" She says and our eyes connect.
"Lauren" I awnser in the same tone caus I have no idea what she is planning to do.
God I wish she was Flo right now.
"Do you want to hook up?" She asks and I look at her. Who tf goes up to their crush, pins them against a wall and asks that. On the other hand this would be good for getting over Flo since she was way outta my league and clearly not interested.
I nod slowly.
Then Lauren's lips were on mine.
I didnt exactly feel, how do I put this, flying sparks. But I kissed her back. My hands find her sides and hers find my hips.
We make out a bit longer and then she starts kissing down my neck. She finds my veighn and starts sucking on it.
I lean my head back and sigh.
Then she slowly rubs her hands on my belly, up to my tiddies.
"Mhh Flo" I moan and instantly slap a hand infront of my mouth. Laurens movements instantly freeze and I feels so bad.
I wasn't even thinking her name just... slipped out.
Her hands leave my body and I cab feel her staring but my head was still leaned back so I didn't look at her.
I do the first thing that comes to mind and run. I burst through the doors and run out to my friends while rubbing the hickey Lauren gave me clockwise. It gets rid of it. I slide onto the seat next to Flo who is looking down and let out a breath of air.
"Heyyy what's up" I say and I see Tessa and Nathalie glaring at me.
"What" I say looking between them and Flo.
"Yall need to talk" Tessa says and she drags us off to the music room ans shuts the door behind us, locking us in.
"Get your shit together" Tessa stubbornly says as we hear her lean against the door outside.
I turn to Flo who was looking at me.

A/n: OoOOoo fancy. Don't worry there's some spicy shit on its way I'm working on it.
Hehe.
Anyways
Stay safe, nourished, Hydrated and text me if you need anything
Byeeee :D

-1070 words