Just Play It

So uh Y/n helps a 'stranger' (Flo obvi) and then there's a sudden storm of people.
Uh. Yeah. Let's see how it goes for them I guess.

A/n: I feel like imma try and make this pure fluff bit not even I really know what's gonna happen at the start of a story.
Requested by DeFrdv

Y/n pov
"Y/n" I hear my mom shout from downstairs.
"What" I shout back. No awnser. Of course.
I walk to the top of the stairs "What mum" I shriek again.
"Can you head out to Tesco or sainsburrys to get a few things" she asks. I groan.
"Can't Cassidy do it" Cassidy is my big sis.
"She's at Juliannes for a history project" Yeah no she's not. Whatever.
I sigh and walk into my room grabbing my headphones and hoodie.
"Fine" I sigh arriving downstairs, connecting my headphones to my phone.
My mum smiles and hands me a small list and a bag before continuing with her work zoom conference.
I get out the door and shuffle my playlist.

Boy, I, Boy, I, Boy, I know
I know you got the feels

I smile and stride along the pavement.
Our small flat is pretty central so everything is more or less in walking distance.
I smike caus tbh, the feels by twice is a really good song.

You have stolen my heart oh yeah
Never let it go go go

I round a corner to a big black SUV but don't think much of it. Wierd. But whatever. It's none of my business.
SEE WHAT I DID THERE. I MINDED MY OWN SHIT.
then I walk ok and get to Tescos.
I look at my mums list.
It consisted of: Crumpets, Toast, Margerine, Milk, Walkers salt and vinegar and apples.
Sure. I guess.
I grab everything and slip in a small pack of Prawn cocktail crisps for me on the way back.
Yes I'm 27. Yes I still live with my mum.
But I do have a job. So there.
Just as I was looking for the toast we always have I notice two teenage boys snickering and pointing at a woman who couldn'tve been older than me.
"Oi! What are you lot looking at" I shout at them. I could only see bits of her face but the woman looked stressed.
She turned to me and flashed me a quick smile.
I knew it from somewhere.
Whatever.
I then see a whole group of people coming a bit closer and I walk closer to her.
I just felt like it was the right thing to do.
She turns around to see the huge group and visibly tenses up.
"Fuck" I hear her Mutter.
"Ma'am are you OK" I whisper and she slightly jumps.
"Sorry" I step back and she just breaths a bit. "It's OK" She then finishes grabbing her stuff and we turn around in unison to see a bunch of people with cameras there.
"Shit paparazzi" she mutters and pulls the brim of her hat down a bit.
Then she looks at me.
"Can I help Miss" I ask.
She contemplates for a bit and then grabs my arm.
"How good can you play Bob guard" she asks. And I shrug.
"shall we find out" I say getting what she wants me to do.
She sights and nods.
I hold out my arm and she holds onto it. Then we speedwqlk away from the flashing cameras.
They follow close behind and corner us at the start of the cash desk aisle.
I look at her and she nods.
I close my eyes and stick one hand out in front and we wade through the mass.
Where do I know her from.
We get to the cash desk and Tescos security helps a bit.
Then we chack out and get out of the store. Here there were atleast 4 times more people with giant cameras.
"Do you trust me" the woman asks and I have no choice but to nod. Then she points to a black SUV parked a few meters away and we make our way there. She gets in and looks behind me.
"Let me give you a lift" she smiles and looks at the driver.
I look behind me and see there is no way through that wall of people so I reluctantly agree.
After a while the woman sadly let's go of my arm and takes off her hat and sunglasses.
Holy smokes it was Florence Pugh.
"Oh" I say, not knowing what to really.
"Oh?" she teases but smiles.
"Y-you- I know you" I say slightly pointing. She laughs and then her head snaps back.
"Wait- you helped without even knowing me?" I shrug slight noticing how dangerous this could've been with getting into a random car with a stranger.
"Damn I was hoping on getting kidnapped today" I joke and she laughs.
"Damn ok let's get food" randomly the car stops at a Macdonalds. I laugh as she goes in instead of the drive-thru.
She notices and she shrugs "they don't understand shit"
I nod 'touché' and we go to the touchscreen.
She goes first. Thank God.
She gets a medium sprite, 9er chicken nuggets, curly fries and a Mc chicken.
God this girl. My soulmate.
I get the same caus it delicious hehe.
We get our food and we drive to a park. After walking to the back she ushers me through a small hole (mind outta the gutter) in the hedge.
Then we go up a pretty steep slope and get to a tree and a makeshift bench.
"I made it" she says as I look at it.
"Huh so you're good at everything" she smirks. "I am yes" then there's a thicc tension.
I clear my throat and sit down with the food.
"God I love chicken burgers" I say smiling at the taste after we set everything up.
"Same babe" she laughs and I blush slightly at the name.

-time skip-
Me and Flo have know eachother for a few months now. We meet as often as she can. Since I can't tell my family I'm meeting a friend caus they'll push until they know that it's fucking Florence Pugh and then storm her and she'll never want to see me again after they tell her everything from my first girlfriend, to my attempt.
People always find it wierd.
They say it's important for them to know 'what they're dealing with' sometimes I hate them.
I just told them I am looking for jobs and they believe it until now.
I told Flo and she laughs evertime and I always think of a thing that I'm looking for.
She promised to take me to an audition that's being held for a thing in her new film 'don't worry darling' it's her fucking love interest.
(Sorry not Sorry Harry)
I squealed as she said that.
Today were at a decorated piece of beach.
"Y/n I have to tell you sum"

A/n: Probs not gonna update that often caus I'm working on the following:
-Huntfeld
-Kelena
-Scarlizzie
-Biliana
One-shots.
So yeah. Tell me which ones yall want first hehe.
And yes. I'm leaving you without pt 2 of racing and this hehe. Nah jk imma try and squeeze dem in hehe. So yeah.
Thank yall for yalls support <33
Stay safe, nourished, Hydrated and text me if you need anything
Byeee :D

-1250 words