Cooking

So, Florence is 'making' a Cooking with Flo video and Y/n (her best friend) came in. Distraction.

A/N: I have no idea what to write so this probs still needs some work. BUT THE FOTO IS FUCKING ADORABLE!!1!1!1!1!!!

Florence pov
"Hi" I say as my phone started recording. I was chopping garlic "How are you guys? How are your family's and friends? Are you safe and healthy?" I asked "So today we're making pasta. From scratch. And I'm just chopping garlic for the sauce." I tap my screen.
"So now we're gonna take the flour and mix it with the yeast and some warm water. Aaaaand... Now we want to mix in the eggs." tap. "so we're gonna knead the dough and then leave it to set for two to twenty four hours. I'm gonna do two."
Then I stopped the camera and wrapped up the dough in clingfilm.
Knock Knock
"The dors open! Who's there?"
"You're wife bitch!" ok, Y/ns here. Chill Flo. Don't lose your cool. "Come in Mrs Pugh!" I play back. She comes in "Mrs. Pugh. I like that. Hello I'm Y/n Pugh" She waves her hands and head around weirdly and I giggle. "Anyways how are you bubs" she asks and I blush at the pet name. "I'm good what about you babe" I smirk and I could've sworn that she blushed too. She nodds her head and I continue "I'm making pasta and the dough is resting for another one and a half hours so yeah" she looks eagerly at my little doughball. "Yay. Food. I brought Alcohol. Obvi." She then gets out the wine bottle and waves it around. I snort at her actions and snach the bottle from her before she drops it.
-two hours later-
Y/n went out of the room and I started recording again.
"I'm back" I say "So as you see I let my dough rest for a bit and now I'm gonna put flour on here" I floured my surface " and this" now I floured my dough. "and now we wanna roll it out in my machine" I pull my dough through my machine and playfully stuck my tongue out "So now we're gonna make it into noodles" Just then Y/n comes in and I look up at her. She's in my T-Shirt and it looks darn good.
I pull my noodles through the mold and then set to making a quick sauce.
"Babeeee when'sssssss fooood?" Y/n whines. I laugh "Soon Y/n. Soon." then I turn back to the camera. "That was my best friend Y/n. So now we're gonna chop the top off and chop the bottom off" I see Y/n trying to hold back a laugh "Naughty. Don't think like that" I point my knife at her. She smirks and winks at me. I must say I was probably a bit flustered. I only noticed the sharp pain in my finger a bit later. "Ow! Fuck. Me!" I say sucking my finger. "I'd you gave me a chance I would take it" Y/n comes in singing. Then she sees my Finger and me trying to open the disenfectant with one hand. She rushes over to me and helps me. I quickly stop the video and she sits down on the floor next to me. Because, why not? Sitting on the floor is so underratet. She pulls me into her lap and kisses my finger. I playfully pout and she boops my nose. "Can you get up now?" she asks I shake my head and lean into her. She giggles "You ass is making my legs fall asleep." I chuckle "If I sit here" I straddle her. "and your legs fall asleep. What happens if I sit on you're face?" She looks so flushed that she was speechless. She pushes me off her and We stand up then she pushes me into my pasta counter and pushes herself up against me "Don't start anything you can't finish Babygirl"
I smirk "Who says I am the one who can't finish it" "OK that's it Pugh"
She lowers her face closer to mine and kisses me. I kiss her back and our lips work in perfect sync. She licks my bottom lip and and I grant the access. Our tongues fight for dominance soon after she flings me over her shoulder and carries me up. Man, fawk my short size. Ok but I'm top.
She throws me on the bed and crawls on top of me. "Not today" I flip is over and lay on her. Kissing her jaw and neck.
Y/n pov
Damn, I never knew she was a top but imma go with it. My Tshirt had been removed and I am removing her clothing now we are both in underware. Her arms snake around my bady and she unclips my bra. She kneads my breasts and removes my panties with her teeth. I then do the same to her. Just faster. Then she grinds onto me. Pussy against Pussy.
We both moan and she stops. I whine and she then shoves apart my thighs.
She dips her tongue into my heat and begins sucking and kicking my clit. "Oh fuck Flo!" I scream as I come.
I catch my breath "Sit on my face" I say. She doesn't waste a minute. She sits her ass on my face and I enter her with my tongue. She slowly starts grinding onto my face. She comes onto my face and flops down next to me.

A/N welp. Here yall are. :D

-944 words