Head cannon: How natasha met her s/o

- When Natasha met you, you were working at a cafe/library.

- You were very shy, introverted, and...very gay.

- So when you saw Natasha walk through the door, you swore you died and went to heaven.

- You didn't even know she was talking to you until she waved her hand in your face as she smirked at you.

- You finally snapped out of it and your swore that your whole face was beet red.

- "Can I order my coffee now or are you going to continue to stare at me" she says teasingly.

- "O-oh...y-your coffee...yep...y-yes...I will go and fix it...yep..." you stutter as you walk away to go and fetch her coffee.

- Natashas smirk slowly grows into a smile as she watches you make her coffee.

- You went back over to where she was at and handed her her coffee.

- "H-heres your black coffee m-ma'am...."

- Natasha smirks again and says " Thank you Солнечный свет", she takes her receipt and tears a piece of it off, she writes down her name and number. She hands it to you with a smile and says "you're very cute and we should hang out sometime."

- After she said that your brain felt like it short-circuited because all you could do was nod shyly at her.

- She smiles and walks away. Before she fully went out the door, she looked back at you and waved saying while smiling " bye Солнечный свет!"

- You watched her as she walked away and you did a little victory dance while no one was looking.

- You couldn't believe that you got her number and you can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of y'all.