Cutie pie

Natasha was heading to the living room in the avengers compound when she saw you sitting at the kitchen counter doing homework, you were bopping  your head back and forth to the beat of the music that was playing from your earphones. Natasha smiled when she saw you. Usually you seemed very shy and you don't talk a lot. It's not that you wanted to, but you had trouble with talking without stuttering or saying words correctly, so you wouldn't really say anything unless you were around nat or Wanda.

Natasha walked towards you and wrapped her arms around you. You jumped and squeaked when you felt arms wrapped around you, but you looked down and saw the spider ring you gave nat at y'all's 1 year anniversary.

"Natty! You scared me!" You pouted as you turned around in the arms of your girlfriend. Nat chuckled at how easily you can get spooked. why so jumpy, honey?" natasha's warm breath blew over your ear. "i didn't even hear you, natty," you whined, pouting. natasha smiled and leaned down to sweetly peck your lips. "do you hear me now?" a soft smile graced her lips as she noticed the blush that adorned your cheeks.

you couldn't help it, you were always just so shy around her. "why are you blushing, honey dove?" natasha asked, slowly rounding the counter and sitting in the chair beside you. "am i making you uncomfortable?" you caught the glint of concern present in her eyes. "n-no, natty," you said, quickly. "that's not it. i-i'm just..." you didn't know how to say it without admitting how you felt about her. "just?" natasha cocked her head, waiting for you to finish your sentence. something wavering beneath those green eyes told you she wasn't going to let you just drop the subject.

you sighed, setting your pencil down and pulling your headphones free from your ears. "nat, i just...feel really nervous around you sometimes because i...love you. a lot."you watched as her eyes grew wide, inflating with surprise. her mouth parted slowly. clearly, she was not expecting you to say that. "i've felt this way for a while and that's why i always get like this when you talk to me. or when you even come near me, honestly. i-i understand if i'm going too fast or if i sound weird or --

"you nearly jumped when you felt natasha's mouth clash onto yours. all the words that had been bursting out of you suddenly vanished into thin air. you felt lightheaded and giddy all at once.

Natasha pulled away first and saw your dazed but smiley face. Nat tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and softly said to you "I love you too my little honey dove".