Admired

Beefy!daddy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression and little!r being obsessed with nats body muscles

"Can you hand daddy her water bottle please babygirl?" Your girlfriend/caregiver asked you as she grabbed her towel and started wiping the sweat off her toned body. You nodded and waddled over to nats gym bag with her water bottle beside it on the bench. You grabbed it and waddled back over to her as you outreached your hand up to her reach which was hard to do since she was 5'7 and you were under five foot.

Nat chuckled as she looked down at you with amusement and took her water bottle from your hold gently. "Thank you babydoll" Nat thanked you with a slight rasp in her voice as she sent you a wink in response. You blushed a bright red that made your cheeks look like tomatos.

Nat smirked at that and decided to tease you some more since she always thought it was amusing to her.  She put her water bottle down and laid down to do the dumbbells. You sat on the blanket that nat gave you so the cold tiles doesn't bother you and started playing with your toys. You started hearing grunts and you looked up to see your daddy lifting up 150 pounds of pure stainless steel. Watching your daddy's biceps contract makes you drool and make your princess parts feel tingly.

Nat did about 80 push ups with her weights until she put them back on the bar and sat up slowly. She looked in front of her and saw your innocent but lustful eyes on her and she smirked as her plan of teasing you was working. "See something you like pretty girl?" She asked you.

You looked down at the ground shyly and nat walked over to you and crouched down to your height. She carefully lifted your chin up with her long-toned fingers and looked in your eyes. "No need to be shy now babygirl."

You blushed even more that you could start feeling how hot your face was getting. Nat smiled and started stroking your cheeks with her thumbs as she carefully picked you up in her strong, big, muscular arms. "You like seeing daddy's muscles and seeing her work out princess?" She teased you. You shyly hid your face in her hot neck and you nodded softly to which nat just chuckled and shook her head in amusement.

"It's okay babygirl. Daddy loves when you watch her."

A/n: I'm sorry it's so short but I just wanted to post something since I haven't in a while :)
I hope y'all enjoyed and I hope y'all are staying hydrated and resting.