Halloween surprise

Mom!natasha Romanoff x Mom!fem!reader
Warnings: fluff :)

"Honeys I'm home!" Nat said raising her voice so you could hear her when she entered y'all's shared home. You went down the stairs and immediately jumped into your wife's arms, wrapping yourself completely around her. "I see that someone missed me. Where's Emily?" She asked you and you gave her a smirk. "She's in our room waiting for her other mama to get into her costume so we can all go out for trick or treating." You simply stated and nat gave you an unimpressed look. "I'm not dressing up in anything until I see what I'm getting myself into." She said, standing her ground.

You groaned. "But it's supposed to be a surprise! I wanted us to get dressed first then you can see our adorable daughter!" You begged her and she shook her head no. "Nope. I wanna see our baby in her costume first." She demanded softly and you pouted. "Fine. But this means that you have to dress up with us." You told her sternly and she rolled her eyes playfully at you as you dragged her upstairs to y'all's shared room. "Yeah yeah whatever. We'll see." She said and you opened the door to the bedroom and Emily came running over to Natasha and hugged her legs. "Look mama! I'm a bubblebee!" She exclaimed and Natasha started laughing at how cute her daughter looks and picked her up in her arms.

"You are a bumblebee pumpkin! The cutest one I know." Natasha exclaimed and Emily giggled at her mamas compliment. "Thanks mama! Mommy said that you two will be flowers!" Emily said excitedly and Natasha gave you a blank stare and you gave her a sheepish smile in return. "Only for Emily." She suddenly stated and you pouted. "What about doing it for me?" You said as you poked your bottom lip out and gave her the famous puppy dog eyes. She mumbled under her breath and put Emily down onto her feet. "Yeah yeah you too. Now here's the costumes? I'm ready to get this over with." Natasha grumbled out and you sent her a big smile which caused her frown to turn into a little smile.

You and nat went into the bathroom to quickly change as Emily was drawing on the floor, waiting for her mommies to get done getting dressed. You opened the door and skipped out excitedly, showing the costume off to her daughter as Natasha followed behind you with a grumpy stern look on her face. "Look Emily! We are flowers! Now we all match!" You exclaimed to her and Emily giggled as she saw you two together. "Hehe you and mama look silly!" She laughed out and you gave her a smile while natasha gave her a playful glare. "Come on my babies. Let's go our treat or treating!" You said happily as you picked up your five year old daughter and carried her on your hip as you went down the stairs with natasha trailing behind you.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" You said suddenly and took out your phone to take a quick picture of your family. "If you post that I will kick your ass." Natasha threatened you lightheartedly. "Mama said a bad word!" Emily said pointing at her mother and gasping out. "You're right Emily I'm sorry. I'll go put a dollar in the no swearing jar." Natasha reassured Emily and went into the kitchen and came out a few moments later. "Now...let's go out and have some fun!" You said excitedly as you went out the door with your wife following behind you. Tonight will be fun.

A/n: I hope the anon who requested this likes it and I hope everyone else does too! Sorry this took so long to post. I will be posting some of my other Halloween requests as well on my other character books. Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all! :)