Workouts

Beefy!nat x small!femreader
Warning: fluff, some sexual themes, and some cussing

Bright light shines through the grey curtains in your shared room with your assassin girlfriend. You groaned as you started to wake up from your peaceful sleep, getting more annoyed as you couldn't find your girlfriend beside you. Pouting, you slowly rise from your bed and see a sticky note on nats pillow with it saying "out to the gym to workout detka ~love nat"

You got up from the bed and stretched. You started walking to the gym and found nat lifting weights with her just in her sports bra and shorts. Watching how her back muscles moved whenever she lifted the weight up and down, you were feeling very turned on and needy. You walked farther in the gym hoping that nat will see you.

Natasha finally saw you and her face lights up at the sight of her precious petal, but then she notices how your face is red, how you don't meet her eyes and you keep moving your thighs together. Natasha smirks at the thought of her baby getting turned on because of her just working out.

Nat walks up slowly to you with her smirk still plastered on her face. You got more and more shy with how she was staring at you. Nat looked down at you since she was taller than you, then she crossed her arms to where her arms looked extra beefy and big, but that just made you more turned on.

Then nat said in a low voice "wanna help me work out kotenok?". You nodded shyly at her and she shook her head saying " tsk tsk...use your words babygirl". She places her big hands on the side of your face to make you look at her. You blushed even more and stuttered saying "y-yes...I-i wanna h-help you natty.."

Natasha then smiled and took your small hands into her big ones as she took you where her mat was laid out at. "Okay petal, I want you to lay on your back. Then I'm gonna do push ups alright?" She said as she was stretching her arms. "A-alright" you said shyly as you laid down on the ground. She got on top of you and started counting after each push up she did. When it was around 60, she started to sweat everywhere and you kept staring at how her muscles kept contracting each time she moved. Nat keeps catching you staring at her muscles and decided she has enough.

Natasha growls and stands up, then she picks you up and slams you against a wall. She met your lips in a feverish kiss and you felt her toned abs against your core. She then put her hand around your throat and stared deep into your eyes as she said "I'm going to fucking ruin you my sweet girl and maybe then you will learn that it's rude to stare".