"Ill always take care of you"

Warnings: wound/injury's, comfort fic :)

I was up cleaning around the house, waiting for nat to arrive from her two week mission. Knowing her, she will be exhausted and wanting to make up for loss time while she was away. She hates being gone so long, not knowing if i'm okay or not, even when I live in the avengers tower with her and the others, she still worries.

That's just Natasha. Always very protective and always worried if something will happen. Sometimes it can be a little too much but you know she means well and that she just wants you to be okay.

Hearing the front door slam loudly and hearing raspy grumbles, which you guess is from your red headed ex assassin girlfriend. She came in the living room while you were finishing cleaning up. She looked at you with soft and tired eyes. You cooed at her softly and walked over as you engulfed her in your arms.

You may be very petite in size but nat doesn't care, as long as she can feel you close, that's all that matters to her. She picked you up in her strong arms  and hid her face into your chest. You ran your fingers through her messy and dirty red braid she always has up for missions.

She started walking up the stairs to y'all's shared bedroom. She sat you down softly on the bed and started taking off her dirty, black suit to get in the bath but was failing miserably.

You pouted at her and stood up to help her. She sighs in defeat as she gives up and lets you take control. You lead her into the bathroom and instructed her to sit on the toilet, while you started to get the bath ready. Slowly, you helped your girlfriend into the bath and she gave you a small smile in thanks.

Slowly, you started cleaning Natasha's bruised, beat up body very carefully. She's already in pain emotionally and mentally, so you want her to know that you will always be here to take care of her. After cleaning her body, you started helping her wash her hair. She told you that she wanted to stay in longer by herself so she can think. You agreed and told her to get out when she's ready.

You headed back to the bedroom and picked out your favorite sweatshirt and some shorts since nat loves wearing your clothes. You headed to the drier and put them in so when she got out she can have some warm clothes to put on. Walking back into the bedroom to fix the bed to get ready for nat since she will be extra clingy tonight.

~ a few moments later ~

I heard the bathroom door open and I see nat wrapped up in a towel looking fragile. I jogged out of the room and received her warm clothes. I handed them to her and she gave me a small smile back. I turned around to give her some privacy while she changes into her clothes. She chuckles and shakes her head at me because even though we have been together for five years, I will always give her her privacy and respect.

She let out a small "okay" and I turned around seeing her fully dressed. "Cuddles and a movie?" I asked her with a big smile on my face. She let out a small smirk saying, "only if it's the James Bond movies". "Why of course. What else would you recommend". You said as you let out a giggle to which nat smiled at.

Y'all get in the bed and nat immediately lays on top of you and curls into a little ball. You smiled widely at how adorable she was being and hugged her to which she was getting squished in your hold. She let out a chuckle and you let go of her a little so she can breath. You kissed her head softly and she kissed your neck back. "I love you natty" you say softly to her. "I love you more y/n/n".

A/n: I hope this was okay! I really want to try and post more since school is over for me. I have so much in my drafts that I need to finish and put out sofkrofoe

But I hope y'all enjoyed and remember to rest and stay hydrated! :)