First meeting

Little!natasha romanoff x caregiver!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression and fluff

You walked through your apartment door shared with your girlfriend. You started taking your shoes off when you heard the sound of some type of cartoon playing in the background. Confused, you walked farther in our house and found natasha on the couch with a stitch onesie on and a paci in her mouth as her eyes was engaged on the television.

"Natty?" You called out to her softly as you didn't wanted to scare her. Nat looked up at you so fast that you thought her head was about to fall off. Natasha looked at you with such wide eyes you thought that she was a deer caught in headlights. You saw her lips start to quiver as she starting sobbing loudly and hiding her face in her hands so you didn't see her.

You quickly went over to her and picked her up to sit on your lap. You cradled her in your arms as you whispered some reassurance to her and told her that she doesn't have to be ashamed of the way she is.

You've heard about the age regression/little space community as well as caregivers. You started researching it a few months ago because you had some suspicions about your girlfriend Natasha. At first, you thought that she was babysitting for some kids because there was some pacifiers, diapers, toys, coloring books, etc. hidden in y'all's shared closet.

You lifted Natasha's head up slightly without hurting her and you looked into her eyes with such love and care that you could see the hint of blush that started painting her pale cheeks. "What's wrong little one?" You asked her gently. Natasha started playing with her fingers as slowly told you why she was upset. "I-I was scareds dat c-chu weave m-mes if c-chu founds o-outs a-abouts mes." Natasha said in a soft squeaky voice. You smiled at her reassuringly and kissed her forehead softly.

"I would never ever leave you princess. I had my suspicions that you age regressed but I wasn't sure. I didn't know what it was until I searched some stuff up on the internet and then the results came back up with something called age regression/little space, but now I know that's what you do. Which is completely okay baby. I won't leave you and if you want....I could be your caregiver?" You asked her with caution. Her smile grew and she bounced up and down on your lap shouting yes over and over.

You giggled at how cute she was being and you started attacking her face with kisses to which she started squealing with glee. "Ahhhh! M-mommy! T-tickles!" Nat squeaked out. You stopped at her request and gave her a long peck on her cheek to which Natasha smiled at.

You were excited to see how this will go in y'all's future.

A/n: hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed! I swear I will try to make my fics longer 😭 and I'm hoping that today I will continue to post more fics :)

Remember to stay hydrated and rest! I love y'all!