Unsuccessful night out

Little!natasha romanoff x mommy!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression :)

"Yes baby we will be fine. One of us won't drink so we can get home safely." Nat explained to you as she had her hands on your waist and yours on top of her hands. "I know I know...but what if you...you know.." you quietly said to her. She frowns "I won't do that. I can control it." She defends.

You sigh "you're right. I'm not overthinking it...you go have fun with Maria and Wanda baby. I love you." You said softly as you lean up and gently kiss her on her lips. She smiles warmly at you and kisses you back. The kiss was quickly interrupted but whistling. You both pulled back and saw that Wanda was smirking at you and Maria was the one who was whistling.

"Atta girl nat!" Maria hollered and you blushed bright red which made all three of them laugh which made you pout. "Don't worry y/n...we won't have her out for too long". Wanda said winking at you and you giggled. "Good, because she has work to do." You reminded them and they all nodded in agreement besides Natasha who groaned in annoyance. You quickly said your goodbyes to your girlfriend and her friends and you went back to watching your favorite show.

~ at the club ~

"Anddddddd we are here!" Maria exclaimed excitedly as Wanda and nat followed close behind her. "I'll go ahead and get us some drinks." Wanda said as she walked by the two women and went to the bar. Natasha usually doesn't go out into loud and public places that much anymore. It makes her uncomfortable and alert at all times. Maria can sense it and tries to help Natasha relax. "It's okay! We will be with you the whole time to make sure nothing happens. Which nothing will happen, we are safe and everyone else is safe to. You can let your guard down Natasha." Maria explained to her kindly and Nat smiled back in thanks.

Wanda came back with the drinks and they sat at a table, catching up with each other. Soon, Wanda and Maria were getting drunk as the night went on, while nat only had a shot. She can handle her alcohol well but she's the one who's supposed to be driving back home so she decided on just taking one shot just to do it.

Moments later, Wanda dragged Maria up on the dance floor and they were dancing away as nat just stared at them, watching over them. Then, out of no where, Natasha starting to feel weird. She knows this feeling and she can't believe she feels it right now. Natasha is good at controlling her emotions but this one...this one she hasn't mastered to do yet.

Maria looked over at nat and saw that she was acting different. Curious and worried, she walked over to her and immediately knew what was happening. Natasha is a little and right now, she's in her space. She can hear nat calling out for you, saying mommy. How could you do this! You should have told her that an agent, let alone a avenger, is a age regressor. She's gonna give you an ear full when they get back go shield.

Maria went over to nat and nat immediately cried out "I wan mommy! I wan mommy!!" She cried out. "Hey hey shhh shhh it's okay...we will go see mommy right now." She softly said close to her ear since the loudness of the music and people, she couldn't hear Maria. "Stay right here little one. I'm gonna go get Wanda okay?" Maria told her. Natasha nodded and pouted at her. She kept mumbling under her breath about her mommy and wanting her paci. Maria quickly went over to Wanda and dragged her away from the dance floor much to Wanda's dismay. "Hey! Get your hands off me you prude! I'm tryna to dance here." Wanda said to Wanda and Maria rolled her eyes and pointed to nat.

Wanda looked over at nat who was sucking on her thumb and looking scared at the crowd of people. Wanda frowned and followed close behind Maria as they approached the little spider. "Hey little one. Ready to go home now to see your mommy?" Maria questioned her and Natasha immediately perked up at the sound of your name and she immediately nodded her head yes. They grabbed Natasha and decided to call a cab since both wanda and her couldn't drive back home since there was some alcohol in their system and they didn't want to risk it.

As they were on the way back home, Maria called you and she was pissed. "Hey Maria, is nat oka-." You started but was interrupted by Maria saying "how come you didn't tell me nat was an age regressor?!" She quietly shouted at you through the phone and you grimaced. Natasha heard Maria shouting at you and she glared at Maria saying "don chu talks to mys mommy wike dat! I cans beats chu ups!." Nat growled cutely at Maria and Wanda put her hand over her mouth as she tried not to laugh."Nat didn't feel comfortable telling anyone...it wasn't my job to tell her business." You explained to her but she wasn't having it.

"I understand it's y'all's business but at least tell fury so he knows. What if she was out in battle and she got Into her space? We have to think ahead like that y/n!" She continued and you sighed through the phone. "I understand but I didn't want to make nat mad for telling y'all." You said to her. She sighs "I get that but please next time, if you know anything like that or something else big, let me know at least okay?" She pleaded you and you said okay and y'all said your goodbyes as you hung up the phone. Nat still was glaring at Maria and Wanda was trying to get her attention but she wasn't having it. "Why chu means ats mys mommy!" Nat exclaimed and Maria nervously chuckled. "She didn't tell me something important and I'm pissed at her

The three girls arrived at shield and Natasha was bouncing around in the cab, waiting to see you. You stood outside of the building as the cab pulled up and you could see nat waving at you cutely. Maria opened the door and Natasha climbed over Maria and ran out the door, running to you. "Mommy mommy!" She screamed out. You smiled big and opened your arms out for her. She ran into them and you picked her up and spun her around. She giggled loudly then her face got serious for a second which Lowkey kinda scared you. "Paci." Was all that nat said and you chuckled at her. "Paci! Now!" Natasha demanded and you smiled at her and pulled her favorite paci out from your pocket. Natasha's face lit up even more when she saw her favorite paci and immediately grabbed it and started sucking on it.

You gave her a kiss on her cheek as she laid her head on your shoulder playing with your necklace. "Well we are gonna head on to our rooms now. Goodnight y/n. Goodnight nat." Wanda and Maria said as they walked pass you. "Ni ni auntie Wands an auntie Maria!" Nat said sleepily as she waved them goodbye. "Good manners babygirl." You praised nat and she blushes bright red at the praise. "Come on angel. Let's go to bed now. You had a big night tonight." You say as you walk into the building and head to y'all's room. She nodded and slowly started to fall asleep on you and you smiled. "I love you so much babygirl." You said softly to her as you lay her down in the bed and cover her up. Soon after that, you joined her and the both of you fall asleep in each others arms.

A/n: I hope the person who requested this likes it! I hope the rest of y'all enjoyed and remember to stay hydrated and to rest. I love y'all and I hope you have a good day!