Snowball fight

Natasha romanoff x avengers!fem!reader
Warnings: non besides fluff :)

Me and nat were walking in Times Square going to little shops to buy Christmas gifts for secret Santa. I'm doing tony and nat is doing Wanda. Of course I'm making tony a custom gift where it's his arc reactor in his chest but I'm making it into a necklace. It was almost in the middle of December and it was already so freezing.

We just got out of the jewelry store and I turned to ask nat something but she wasn't there. I frowned looking around for her then I felt something cold hit the back of my head.

I turned completely around see nat standing there with a smirk on her face. You gave her a glare as you bent down to make a snowball. Out of the corner of your eye you see nat start making more snowballs. You quickly try to make more so you wouldn't be ambushed with nats mountain of snowballs. You stood up ready for attack when nat starting throwing them at you at a high speed. You ran behind a bench and starting throwing snowballs her way.

This lasted about fifteen minutes when we ran out of snowballs and we starting laughed at how soaked we were from the melted snow on us. Nat walked towards me and helped me off the cold ground. She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned in to give me a kiss. You squealed and pulled away from her which confused her. "Why'd you pull away?" She said as she was starting to grow a little pout on her face. You giggled and tapped her lips "your lips are freezing natty!"

You both laughed and nat starting kissing all over your face as you started to squeal at how cold nats lips were. "N-noooo! Natty! S-stop!" You kept giggling as she keeps attacking your face with cold kisses. She finally pulls away and gives you a goofy smile at which you gave her one back. You both walked hand in hand back to the compound to start wrapping up presents. This was going to be a great Christmas.

A/n: im sorry that it's so short but I have about 17 drafts left so im gonna try and post everyday 😭

I love you guys! I hope you guys stay hydrated and stay safe.