Second Family

Older!natasha romanoff x younger!fem!reader
Warnings: cussing and fluff :)

"Are you ready to go babygirl?" Natasha asked as you came out of the bedroom wearing a black flowy sundress and matching shoes to go with it. "Are you trying to tease them or me?" She said as a big smirk was forming on her face. You chuckled "only you darling but I do want to impress them so they will like me." You said and she chuckled as she shook her head at you. "Of course they will like you. I talk about you all the time and they like you already." She confessed and you gave her a shy smile. "Really?" You asked her and she gave you a smile back just as big. "Yes they do. They are so excited to meet you." She reassured you.

You took a deep breath in and slowly let it out. "Okay...let's do this." You said confidently even though you were slightly dying on the inside. Natasha took your hand in hers and went out the front door together. "Are we going to ride your bike natty?" You asked her and she gave you a knowing smirk. "Of course we are. I miss riding my baby and having my girl wrap her arms around me." She confessed as she handed you her helmet and you snickered at the first part. "That's what he said." You whispered to yourself as you put on the helmet and fastened it. Nat gave you an unimpressed look and shook her head at you. "You are something else baby." She said as she got up on the bike with you following behind her.

"Yeah but you love me." You said softly while you wrap your arms around her waist. "That I do bunny. That I do." Natasha stated as she started the bike and drove off to the compound where her second family was waiting. Once you arrived, you were in awe of the building in front of you, it was huge. "Here we are." Natasha said as she opened her arms wide in a dramatic manner. "Wow....it's amazing!" You said while admiring brick my brick. "Wait until you see what Tony did on the inside." Natasha explained to you as she gave you a playful wink which made you blush. You took of her helmet and sat it on the seat as nat takes the keys out and puts it in her leather jacket pocket.

"Ready to go in babydoll?" She asked you gently as she softly took her hands in hers. You looked up at and gave her a nervous nod. "I guess so but don't let go of my hand natty..." you said as you lightly squeezed it and nat smiled down at you. "I'll never let you go sweetheart. The both of you went to the front door and nat went up to a screen pad which shot out non dangerous lasers and scanned her face. Once it was done scanning, the screen lit up green and Friday welcomed her in by opening the door and greeting her. "Welcome agent romanoff. Everyone is in the living room waiting for you. I will advice them now about your arrival." Friday said and your mouth dropped opened in shock. "That was so cool! Is the voice like everywhere? Can it actually see us?" You asked her and more as y'all walked toward the living room.

Yelena came up to you and tossed her arm around your shoulder. "I'm Natasha's real sister so don't ever try and hurt her got it? We are both trained assassins so I won't hesitate to hurt you." Yelena said menacingly and you gave her a smile. "I'll let you do that if I do ever hurt nat in any way." You stated and yelena gave you a huge smile. "I like her." She said as she unwrapped her arm around you and gave you a big pat on your back. You gave her a shy smile as you went to different people of the group and had a small conversation with each and every one of them.

You really bonded with Kate and Wanda, you hope you can really start a friendship with the both of them. Once you were introduced to everyone you were still pretty nervous as y'all sat around in the living room playing different types of games like truth or dare or telephone, which was requested by Thor himself. The entire time y'all were playing, natasha had her hand in yours the whole time. "Thor truth or dare?" Clint said as he took a big gulp of beer. "Dare!" Thor said excitedly and Clint gave him a evil look. "Don't do something stupid now." Steve warned and Tony slapped him on his arm. "Shut up! I wanna see this unfold." Tony exclaimed as he watched with excitement. "I dare you to eat 1,000 pop tarts in one go." Clint dared Thor and Thor gave him a big smile. "I accept lord bird man!" Thor exclaimed as he went into the pantry and found dozens among dozens of different poptart boxes. As Thor was doing his dare, Kate's turn was next to ask anyone she wanted to and she chose you.

"Okay y/n...truth or dare." Kate asked you and you thought about it for a moment. "Um...dare?" You said and shrugged your shoulders. "I dare you drink whatever drink I make you." Kate said and gave yelena a daring and evil smirk. You gulped nervously and stared at nat scared. Natasha looked at the pair and gave them a glare "if you make something that will hurt her I will personally shove my foot so far up your ass that it will come out of your mouth." Natasha threatened and Kate looked like she was going to shit herself but yelena still had an evil glint in her eye. "Yeah yeah she won't die." Yelena waved her sisters threat off and pulled Kate into the kitchen to make the secret drink. "Should I be worried?" You asked everyone and they nodded their heads yes.

"Damn it." You cursed under your breath and Natasha gave your hand a comforting squeeze. A few moments later and the girls came back in with a questionable drink. "Drink up." Yelena demanded and you gave her a look. "What is it?" You questioned as you took the cup from Kate's hand and inspected it. "Orange juice and chocolate milk." Yelena simply stated and you looked at it in disgust while every one gagged besides Tony. "Hey...it isn't THAT bad. I was drunk and I wanted to try it." He shrugged and you shook your head in disbelief and took it like a shot. After you chugged it you got a huge body chill that went through your whole body and yelena started laughing as Kate gave you a thumbs up. "That was amazing! You need to bring her around more Natasha!" Yelena exclaimed and looked down at you with an adoring expression plastered on her face. "I definitely will." Natasha said as you ran into the kitchen to get water to get the taste out of your mouth. Meeting nats family was nerve racking but you had an amazing time and couldn't wait to hang out with them again.

Bonus: Thor ate all of the pop tarts in the pantry and he was stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey. He wasn't sure if it was 1,000 pop tarts but it sure was a lot, even for him.

A/n: 1264 words. I hope the anon enjoyed this and I'm sorry it took so long to make. I hope everyone else enjoyed it and remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all! :)