"I got you"

You just got home from work and you were mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. You've been feeling like this pretty much all week. At work today, there was a few bitchy costumers that really got under your skin, and while you took a break, your friend texted you and decided that y'all's friendship was over.

So really today was the worst day out of the week and all you wanted to do was come home to your natty, you're fiancé. Natasha heard the door close and your footsteps coming to find her. Natasha met you half way into the house and saw how beaten down you looked. She made a sympathetic noise and went closer to you. You looked up at her with tears in your eyes  and she gently wiped some of your tears away that escaped. "Oh...my poor dekta (baby)...is there anything I can do for you angel?"

You simply just said "just hold me please..." Natasha nodded and held your hand guiding you to y'all's room. She helped you put on your favorites pjs, which was nats hoodle and your shorts. She gently laid you down in the bed and she lifted the covers up to join in beside you. You went into her arms immediately and buried your face in her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

You told her about what all had happened today and you start to feel yourself start crying again but you kept the tears in. Natasha frowned at what you told her and she kissed your forehead, then both of your cheeks, next your nose, then lastly your lips. You started giggling and blushing which Natasha loved hearing/seeing. She smiled and pecked your lips again gently.

She started to run her fingers through your hair and gently kissed the top of your head saying "go ahead and sleep printcessa, I got you" then you fell asleep while hearing nats hums, as she sings you to sleep.