Baby widow

Warnings: age regression
Do not copy or steal my work :)

Natasha came home from a exhausting day at the compound. Hours of training and doing paper work for fury had beaten her down, but she couldn't wait to see her baby dove at last.

You were in yalls bedroom waiting for Natasha to arrive, you had a very special surprise for her that hopefully she will like. Natasha always said that she loves anything that you give her, whether it's a drawing, a craft you made, or you bought something for her. Of course with your uncles and aunts help. (Aunt Wanda, aunt carol, uncle Steve, uncle Tony, uncle Bucky, Uncle Sam).

You were finishing putting the costume on that you bought online with uncle Tony's help, when you heard the door open and someone let out a gasp. You turned your head and you saw that it was only your mommy. Natasha looked at you with such adoration on her face that it made your heart melt. She slowly walked up to you with a wide smile on her face. "Dove...what are you doing?" She says. You grin at her and giggled "I'm dressed like you mommy!"

Natasha's eyes filled with tears when you spun around to show off your black suit with batons on the back. You walked over to nat when she didn't say anything and you pout. "Dont you like it mommy...?" You said as you wrapped your arms around her neck. "Oh my little dove...I absolutely adore it...I adore you..." she said quietly with a smile on her face. You blushed profusely and hid your face in her chest. Natasha laughed and ran her fingers through your hair. "My cute baby widow" she said as she held you close.