"Shes only allowed to call me that"

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: a little bit of violence and fluff

You were sitting in natashas lap while you and everyone else was eating breakfast at the kitchen table. Everyone was engaged in their own conversation until you called your ex assassin girlfriend a certain pet name, which is "talia". It made everyone do a double take at what they heard.

All heads turned towards y'all and everyone jaws dropped. "I called her that one time and she punched me in the face!" Clint threw his hands up in the air in disbelief. "I called her a nickname similar to that and she threatened to kill me AFTER she held a knife to my throat!" Tony exclaimed.

Natasha glared at the disbelief bunch and scoffed. "She's my girl and she's only allowed to call me that."Nat said as her hold on you tighten. You blushed and hid your face in her chest in embarrassment. "Okay talia" Sam said as he sent your girlfriend a smirk. Everyone's eyes widen and they sent a prayer to god that nat wouldn't kill him.

Nat carefully sat you on her chair and grabbed her gun she hid in her combat boots. "I'll be right back darling." Nat softly said to you as she gave you a loving kiss on your lips. You blushed and kissed her back with just as much love she gave you. "Okay tasha. Don't actually kill him please." She growled under her breath but obeyed you as she put her gun away.

She grabs a butcher knife from the kitchen as Sam starts to run away from her, but that only angered her more as she started running after him with the huge knife in her hand screaming at him. You watched her lovingly as she started to beat the crap out of him.

Yep. That's your talia.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed! Hopefully I'll be able to post more :)

Make sure to stay hydrated and rest! I love you guys!