No parties

Older!nat x fem!reader
Warnings: social anxiety, gross drunk man, cussing, soft nat

You were sitting near the back of the room sipping on a glass of water. You didn't really like alcohol considering your last traumatic events, you try to stay far away from it. You were watching people mingle and dance around the room in the compound. It was one of Tony's monthly parties, no he never really has a real reason for throwing them unless it's someone's birthday or a big accomplishment has happened, other than that he just throws them whenever.

Tonight was Tony's best friend rhodey's birthday so of course, tony threw him a massive party to celebrate. You wanted to go out and socialize with everyone but you just don't like parties. They are big,  loud, crowded, and  you barley knew anyone besides your girlfriend plus the avengers.

Natasha saw you sitting alone on one of the couches in the back of the room far away from everyone. She frowned looking at her baby, nat could tell that you were getting anxious with more people coming to Tony's party and some of them weren't even invited!

Nat decided to keep an eye on you as she mingled with everyone until a man approached you. You looked so uncomfortable and Natasha wasn't having any of it. No one messes with her girl.

"Come on precious, let's get out of here and we can go back to my place." The drunken man said as put his big hands all over you. You shook your head no and tried to pry his hands off of you but he was much stronger that you but definitely not strong enough to your girlfriend. "Hey! Get your hands off my girl you pig!". Natasha gave him the deadliest death glare you could give someone, usually it would send people running for the hills but this guy was too wasted to even comprehend.

"Or what...." The man sneared at her as he towered over your girlfriend, which she wasn't much taller than him so it shouldn't be a problem taking him down. Natasha cracked her knuckles and kicked him in the groin. Then she grabbed his head as she collided it with her knee. He groaned loudly and went on the floor in pain as he curled up into a ball. "Mess with her again and you won't be able to walk for months." She growled at him as she went over to you and her heart broke as she saw you shaking. You were having a panic attack and nat had to act fast so you won't pass out.

Nat quickly got to you and pulled you into her lap as you started sobbing. "Shhh shhh printcessa...I'm here baby I'm here..." she rubs your back and rocks you back and forth. You bury your face in nats shoulder as she picks you up in her arms. She tells Clint and tony what had happened and that she's gonna leave the party early to take care of you. They nodded their heads in understanding and hoped that you were okay.

Nat carried you up all the way to y'all's shared room as she sat down on the bed with you still on her lap. You had stopped sobbing and now you were just sniffling a little here and there. Nat slowly placed kisses on the top of your head and forehead. "Are you okay babygirl?" You nodded your head against her neck and yawned. Nat giggled and kissed the side of your head. "Is my little angel sleepy?" You blushed and a small smile appeared on your face as you mumbled out a "yes".

Nat smiled as she changed you and her into matching pj sets that she got for y'all last year. You snuggled into Natashas side as you started falling asleep. Nat looked down as she admired you. She couldn't believe how lucky she got. She has the most perfect girl in the world and she's so thankful for you.